paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6262|Mildura, Aus

dizziaqua wrote:

i know an good thing to discuse an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but that chicken has to come out an egg  but that egg comes out an chicken but an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken and an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but that chicken has to come out an egg  but that egg comes out an chicken but an chicken comes out of an egg so that egg has to come out an chicken and an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken

okey guys who wants to karma me for this ?   i worked like 2 minits for it

Mcminty edit: Don't ask for karma...
stop fucking using "an"! retard! its "a"! you would only use "an" if it was a vowel!! illiterate loser
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6666|Washington, DC

paper_pigeon wrote:

dizziaqua wrote:

i know an good thing to discuse an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but that chicken has to come out an egg  but that egg comes out an chicken but an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken and an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but that chicken has to come out an egg  but that egg comes out an chicken but an chicken comes out of an egg so that egg has to come out an chicken and an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken

okey guys who wants to karma me for this ?   i worked like 2 minits for it

Mcminty edit: Don't ask for karma...
stop fucking using "an"! retard! its "a"! you would only use "an" if it was a vowel!! illiterate loser
How about typing in a literate manner in his likely native language: Dutch? Oh what's that, you can't? Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6262|Mildura, Aus
i can speak dutch

well a bit, my family is dutch! suck on a hairy cock

Last edited by paper_pigeon (2007-05-07 16:42:51)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6728|Calgary

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Who cares, they both taste fine to me.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6601|UK

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

We've got some comedic geniuses on this forum.
is it you fancy_pollux fan boy i know its you
Hurricane
Banned

paper_pigeon wrote:

i can speak dutch

well a bit, my family is dutch! suck on a hairy cock
Alright, fair enough. Can you speak French fluently? Spanish? Arabic? Farsi?

Until you've mastered every language, get off of people's balls for not speaking a second language perfectly. Now then, as for Americans who speak English as their first language typing terrible (and this applies to Brits, South Africans, Aussies, and all you other English speaking countries too), that's just sad.

As for the cock, no thanks, I don't roll that way.
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6262|Mildura, Aus
mmmm does your mum still breatfeed you? hey? oh i bet she does!

calm down hurricane
Hurricane
Banned

paper_pigeon wrote:

mmmm does your mum still breatfeed you? hey? oh i bet she does!

calm down hurricane
Yes she does, and no I will not calm down.
dizziaqua
+2|6519|Netherlands
omg everyone goes into my topic, i love it
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6657|London, England
Egg came first. In the form of dinosaur eggs or fish eggs or w/e came first out of those. Mutants were made from those eggs that made them adaptable to the environment, those mutants happened to be chickens. So the egg came first. I know i explained it badly but you know what I mean.

Evolution, people.

Not Jesus.

Or Muhammad.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-07-11 05:30:07)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6563|Belgium

stop reviving your own old thread!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6657|London, England
If someone then asks

"ok, so what came first, the dinosaur or the dinosaur egg or fish, or whatever had eggs in the first place"

It would be the fish or w/e, somewhere along the line of the previous form of replication (which would've been literally replication, mitosis) there was an organism that replicated differently (mutation) via eggs and shit, this turned out to be better than the other way and there you go things started using eggs to replicate. So although the egg came before the chicken, the organism came before the egg. Although that's pretty obvious.
JG1567JG
+110|6624|United States of America

maniacmattie wrote:

Who came first, the chicken or the egg?
The egg and the chicken were laying in bed.
The egg had an annoyed look on his face, and the chicken sitting with a cigarette in his mouth, was looking satisfied.
The chicken turned to the egg and said,"well I guess we figured that one out"
This post answered the question perfectly.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6668|Derby, England

I dont know who came first but they both taste fine to me
Camski
+1|6744|Sydney, Australia
If there just so happened to be ONE chicken. Then there needs to be a near identical one (DNA wise) of opposite sex for them to breed?
Unless it was cross bred.... Eugh... (Think Shrek 3)
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6379|California
The chicken came first. It didn't just evolve with an egg around it. See the logic?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard