Poll

What do you think is the best tasting water?

Arrowhead6%6% - 6
Aquafina16%16% - 15
Dasani15%15% - 14
Fuji19%19% - 17
Other (explain)41%41% - 37
Total: 89
trackstarr
+18|6711|Swing and a miss
my bad
whatever its already in
bobby177
+129|6483|Texas.. getting out asap
deja blue is the worst
trippy982
+34|6407
Kirkland > All
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6189
Anybody that buys bottled water is wasting money. Its no different than your tap. The best water i drink is filtered through my refrigerator and guess what...it doesn't cost me a cent. I had my own well drilled and its better water than any store shelf can offer.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Anybody that buys bottled water is wasting money. Its no different than your tap. The best water i drink is filtered through my refrigerator and guess what...it doesn't cost me a cent. I had my own well drilled and its better water than any store shelf can offer.
yes, but it costs electrical energy to pump it out of the ground. SO ITS NOT FREE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

unless your hosue is powered by solar panels, which you had to pay for. LOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!

Im just bored....
trackstarr
Well i don't have a water filter so i buy bottle water
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6375|California
fijiii
cablecopulate
+449|6747|Massachusetts.

trippy982 wrote:

Kirkland > All
It's Karkand you fucking moron!
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6189

RoosterCantrell wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

yes, but it costs electrical energy to pump it out of the ground. SO ITS NOT FREE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

unless your hosue is powered by solar panels, which you had to pay for. LOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!

Im just bored....
Actually, my energy bill is next to nothing every MONTH...i pay about 60 a month and that includes heat, air, water heater, water...everything. So i dare say that the percentage that it takes for me to have filtered water whenever I want in the amount I want is next to nothing and far less than paying a dollar per bottle.
BallisticallyYours
+23|6640|Chicago, IL
All were bottled in a coke factory in the phillippienes by under paid civillian workers at a faucet tap.. sorry break the news to you. Lol.
I think Poland Spring (Bottled in Maine) is the best so other.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6517|Bournemouth, South England
Not heard of any of those over here, but the tap water here is plenty good enough.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6378|Calgary, Canada
some brand called kirkland (lol sounds like karkand) that i get at costco, dunno if they have costco's in the U.S. but i like it, it tastes good and clean.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6750|OctoLand
Hey this thread exludes Europe, justice not happy.
I know fucking karate
chittydog
less busy
+586|6844|Kubra, Damn it!

Null vote. They're all the same.

Penn & Teller outed the water snobs on their show Bullshit
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XfPAjUvvnIc
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6845|Arizona
Arrowhead is toilet water. Aquafina's the shit.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA
I swear these bottled waters are not pure H2O... If they were they'd all taste the same, yet they don't.
trippy982
+34|6407

cablecopulate wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

Kirkland > All
Lol, someones taking his bottle water a little too seriously.

Edit:  And I just checked, it is Kirkland.  Kirkland Signature its a Costco brand...

Last edited by trippy982 (2007-07-10 19:20:20)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6411|dm_maidenhead
Sainsbury's. Seriously I think it is.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6635|Sea to globally-cooled sea

trippy982 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

Kirkland > All

Edit:  And I just checked, it is Kirkland.  Kirkland Signature its a Costco brand...
LMFAO +1

I think that bottled water isn't as necessary for some of us as it is for some countries.  Some countries really have poor water quality.

Little tidbit--did you know that in the middle ages and earlier, people drank wine because they would get sick from the water?
trackstarr
Lets exclude tap water

not everyone has filters in their house
Smithereener
+138|6325|California

trippy982 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

Kirkland > All

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I don't like the Costco water btw. I love Costco, but hate their water.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6760|Chicago.
Where I live, there is a bottled water called "Ice Mountian." Best I've ever head.

Clear, no additives, always goes down clean. Disani (if I spelled it wrong, crucify me) is filled with additives, so is Aquafina (to a lesser degree).

If you haven't tried it, go for it. Best bottled water you can buy IMO.
MadRed
+2|6248|Connecticut, USA
san pellegrino or Gerolsteiner , anything else is just water.....

http://www.finewaters.com/Bottled_Water/Germany/Gerolsteiner.asp
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Most bottle water is fine for me. Our tap water however leaves a very distinct taste in your mouth that is unpleasant and doesn't quench your thirst. Tap water varies by location depending on how they treat it. I usually get Zephyrhills which I think is a division of Nestle. I'll drink whatever though so long as it's not tap .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Brasso
+1,549|6640

Dasani is better than Aquafini, but they're both not pure.  Poland Spring is the best if you want healthy, natural water.  I haven't tried Fiji before though.

Edit: Oh, I just realized Poland Spring might be a local brand.  If so, sucks2beu.

http://www.polandspring.com/

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-07-10 19:50:15)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard