chittydog
less busy
+586|6841|Kubra, Damn it!

David.Podedworny wrote:

Dont you guys get it? It's our human nature to fight against ourselves! We make our own enemy's when we cant fight against nature, We create divisions amongst ourselves for power and self.
That's the first reasonable thing I've ever seen you post. Not only reasonable, but insightful as well. Bravo!
Smitty5613
+46|6533|Middle of nowhere, California

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

if you look at all those Christianity bashing threads, youll notice that moste of the posts are against Christianity
youre kidding me
im sorry, did i studder??
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6155|Scotland
I only mind them when they come to my door spraffing shit about how god is gonna bring peace on earth. I don't go on their doorstep and laugh at them for believing in god. They shouldn't sit on my doorstep being persistent fuckers who won't just leave.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650

Smitty5613 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

if you look at all those Christianity bashing threads, youll notice that moste of the posts are against Christianity
youre kidding me
youre kinda saying something like...

"If you look at all the piss collecting bowls, youll notice that most of the bowls have collected piss"  well...no shit.

how can you studder typing on a keyboard?
Smitty5613

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

I only mind them when they come to my door spraffing shit about how god is gonna bring peace on earth. I don't go on their doorstep and laugh at them for believing in god. They shouldn't sit on my doorstep being persistent fuckers who won't just leave.
ur thinkin of Jehova Witnesses, those guys piss me off, yes they are annoying.... its funny to correct them on issues in the Bible because they get all uptight and frustrated....
twiistaaa
+87|6674|mexico

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

i dont even see how this is a problem, just shut the door... its a minor inconvenice. its not like they are driving around in overpowered loud cars and throwing eggs at your house. but you wouldn't know from the level of complaining about this. in the arguement against chrisitianity i dont even think this is worth a mention.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6543|Chicago

Smitty5613 wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

ur thinkin of Jehova Witnesses, those guys piss me off, yes they are annoying.... its funny to correct them on issues in the Bible because they get all uptight and frustrated....
Correcting someone on the content of the bible is like failing at failing. Die, please?
Smitty5613

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

youre kidding me
youre kinda saying something like...

"If you look at all the piss collecting bowls, youll notice that most of the bowls have collected piss"  well...no shit.

how can you studder typing on a keyboard?
idk, u thought i was joking... and its more like saying, "If you look at all the toilets, youll notice that most of them have collected piss." (piss being athiests, poop being Christians, and jizz being the retards that think BF2 is god)
lambo
+2|6645
god is an imaginary friend for grown-ups
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

Smitty5613 wrote:

Home wrote:

Atheist extremists? I can honestly say I've never heard of a crusade, suicide attack, or other violent act on religion by atheists.
ya, i guess ur right... so all the murderers and child rapists were actually good God-loving people huh?
The BTK Killer was a church attendee. 

This makes no point.  A fucking wacko is a fucking wacko, regardless what his religion is.
Smitty5613

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

Home wrote:

Atheist extremists? I can honestly say I've never heard of a crusade, suicide attack, or other violent act on religion by atheists.
ya, i guess ur right... so all the murderers and child rapists were actually good God-loving people huh?
The BTK Killer was a church attendee. 

This makes no point.  A fucking wacko is a fucking wacko, regardless what his religion is.
true true...
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6553|the best galaxy
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
Funny, that thread is the site of one of the most intelligent, interesting debates for a long time. Are you actually bothering to read it or are you just going OMG RELIGION WAAAAAAAAAAA?

Also, I've never heard of anyone killing others in the name of atheism.

Get your fucking facts straight.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Smitty5613

Spark wrote:

Funny, that thread is the site of one of the most intelligent, interesting debates for a long time. Are you actually bothering to read it or are you just going OMG RELIGION WAAAAAAAAAAA?

Also, I've never heard of anyone killing others in the name of atheism.

Get your fucking facts straight.
anyone can kill sum1 in the name of Christianity, it doesnt mean they are a Christian, they are just using it as and excuse....

Get your facts straight.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6583|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Home wrote:

Yeah WE atheist as long as i know never started some Holy war to prove to any one that their god is non-existent.

But we live in a mostly-free world so believe what you want ill do the same my side.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard