majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6699|under there hayousaidunderwear

yankeefan wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/ … 2/jet2.jpg

So, in light of all the boring old barrel rolling chopper videos out there, i decided to spice things up. so here you have it, the first (i think) full length video featuring ONLY JET KILLS.

chopper videos are becoming like sniper videos now, and the TV missle is the new M24. I felt that the community needed a video that was different, that would showcase skill and the choppers ability, without showing you the same old chopper vs. chopper. so now i present to you, chopper vs. jet

i recommend you watch it on filefront, to do this, click on the picture above or this if your that lazy.

yeah its on Youtube too (mods please dont embed), but why stream from there when you can just watch it with better quality on filefront?

so, tell me what you think.
Bet it's harder to do if you're not hacking.  It's amazing how you  admitted hackers, want everyone to believe that suddenly you've had some Epiphany and seeing the error of your ways put aside the cheats.  Yeah, sure, wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn?  As has been said once a hacker always a hacker.  It's bad enough that you need to cheat at a silly video game because you lack skill to compete on a level playing field, but then to try to pass yourself off as talented it's pathetic...sad really. 

Trigger you're a known hack, you've been punk busted and your [noob] clan are a bunch of known hackers - you have no credibility at all.
1. No one in dL hacks.
2. Read the thread.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6419|The Sky!!!!

Dsp-CS- wrote:

pff, hacks
There is no hack in this Video!!Are you jealous??
MysteryJake
+12|6243|California

yankeefan wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

So, in light of all the boring old barrel rolling chopper videos out there, i decided to spice things up. so here you have it, the first (i think) full length video featuring ONLY JET KILLS.

chopper videos are becoming like sniper videos now, and the TV missle is the new M24. I felt that the community needed a video that was different, that would showcase skill and the choppers ability, without showing you the same old chopper vs. chopper. so now i present to you, chopper vs. jet

i recommend you watch it on filefront, to do this, click on the picture above or this if your that lazy.

yeah its on Youtube too (mods please dont embed), but why stream from there when you can just watch it with better quality on filefront?

Bet it's harder to do if you're not hacking.  It's amazing how you  admitted hackers, want everyone to believe that suddenly you've had some Epiphany and seeing the error of your ways put aside the cheats.  Yeah, sure, wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn?  As has been said once a hacker always a hacker.  It's bad enough that you need to cheat at a silly video game because you lack skill to compete on a level playing field, but then to try to pass yourself off as talented it's pathetic...sad really. 

Trigger you're a known hack, you've been punk busted and your [noob] clan are a bunch of known hackers - you have no credibility at all.
Sorry to burst your bubble man but I doubt a hack can do that and I bet his "noob" clan could own your ass.
yankeefan
+0|6187
Believe what you want to believe.  He's an admitted hacker, he's been punk busted, the clans he was with (-v2- and [noob]) - how's Richy doing Trigger what'd he do give better hacks that screenies don't pick up -, are admitted hackers, so to think he's not hacking now, is plain silly.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6393

yankeefan wrote:

Believe what you want to believe.  He's an admitted hacker, he's been punk busted, the clans he was with (-v2- and [noob]) - how's Richy doing Trigger what'd he do give better hacks that screenies don't pick up -, are admitted hackers, so to think he's not hacking now, is plain silly.
lol his video is obviously not showing any signs of hacking

are you blind??

and he is playing in public servers almost every day, dont you think hed be banned by now?
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6699|under there hayousaidunderwear

yankeefan wrote:

Hm okay go think some more and come back with a reasonable fight.
MysteryJake
+12|6243|California

yankeefan wrote:

Ok enough with this "If he hacked before he must hack now", There's plenty of people who recover from alcoholism and never drink again, same with cigarette smokers, why should hacking be any different.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6620|England

yankeefan wrote:

GTFO
fitz8402
+10|6646|The Halls of Montezuma
I shot down 2 jets today in one round.  One with hellfires and the other with a TV.   It was on AF though so I guess its not all that impressive.
0ji
+36|6264|Estados Unidos
Unique video. +1
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6685

yankeefan wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

LOL. thanks for the laugh.

so i guess people these days dont realize what theyre doing was wrong? as jake said, people get over their bad habits. and by the way, i was in =v2= for about a month when it still only had 5 members. i hacked way before i joined v2, and i stopped hacking way before i joined v2. Also, i was never in the [noob] clan, so i would doubt the credibility of whoever you heard that from.

the reason i hacked wasnt because i sucked. i was actually at my peak at the time, and i got a little envious, so i downloaded the hacks to think that i would become 10 times better then i already was.  and it worked, but it wasnt as fun as i thought it would be.

before when i would see people saying "OMG TRIGGER HAX" i would laugh to myself, but now i kinda did a double take "haha yeah, oh wait, i actually do. wow."

at around that point, i decided it wasnt worth it. never hacked since.

this video is proof that i dont hack anymore. as far as the videos ive seen on youtube, TV missle aimbots suck, there is no way they could pull off the shots i did.

you cant win every battle, and i know that no matter how much perfect, logical sense i make, there will still be people like you who will always label me as a hack and disregard everything i say. so be it. when it all comes down to it, if everything i said in this post was a lie, id only be lying to myself. what ive stated here is pure truth. fine by me if you dont accept it.
Chodda
+67|6769
once a baddie always a baddie
Swope
+55|6205|Germany

Chodda wrote:

once a baddie always a baddie
once an idiot always an idiot
Axatar
+29|6498|France
Exellent video, Trigger, nice shots, nice music and the Ezekiel 25-17 is just as good

+1 for you
Chou
+737|6827

Dsp-CS- wrote:

pff, hacks
Nope, hitbox behind jet = big as a fridge
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6685

Axatar wrote:

Exellent video, Trigger, nice shots, nice music and the Ezekiel 25-17 is just as good

+1 for you
haha right on!

does he look....like a bitch!?
baronblagg
+2|6230|falmouth
hax no hax cheats no cheats WHO GIVES A FUCK !!!

sorry what i ment was nice vid and well done on the shots.

why cant you whingers just play the game and acknowledge him and his pilot for some skill ffs.
jeepguy_1980
+4|6420|Moscow, ID
I don't think an aimbot would be smart enough to take shortcuts, to try and catch the jets as they pull out of their turn.
too_money2007
+145|6344|Keller, Tx
I'll never get a j10 shot on film as fraps has been KILLING my framerate lately, not sure why.

Just watched the vid:

There are some good shots in there, but the majority weren't that hard. Hitting the tail end of a jet takes no skill. It's only hard when they've got you in their sights and are firing at ya. I know you got some kills like that too, those are the good ones.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-06-26 12:17:02)

MysteryJake
+12|6243|California

too_money2007 wrote:

I'll never get a j10 shot on film as fraps has been KILLING my framerate lately, not sure why.

Just watched the vid:

There are some good shots in there, but the majority weren't that hard. Hitting the tail end of a jet takes no skill. It's only hard when they've got you in their sights and are firing at ya. I know you got some kills like that too, those are the good ones.
You got that backwards, A jet flying at you is much easier to TV as their traveling in a straight line (usually) meaning its just a point click. A jet flying away can do anything as shown in the video and they can also range you if you don't get the shot of quick enough. That being said Coming at you = easier, Going away = harder. (In most cases)
McCullough
+7|6874
That is just sick!
I'll stick to my M95 with armored glass piercing bullets
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6742|Alaska
lol i love how people react to my post
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6685

too_money2007 wrote:

Just watched the vid:

hitting the tail end of the jet takes no skill? it does when its in full turn, afterburners, ect.  the hitbox is huge, but you still gotta predict where its gona be.

shots comming straight at you are point and click.
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6273
Smithereener
+138|6352|California

Chaos|Jewfro wrote:

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/rpi.cgi?par=a4ba8f2ed0a0548fa918dc049cb09e6b&search=GUID&query=Search

HMmmmmmmmmmm
This whole thread has been a discussion about that... Read the last few pages and you'll see that he admits to using them once before but now doesn't. This whole mentality of "Once a hacker, always a hacker" is pretty damn stupid; leaves no opportunity for any type of atonement. You can clearly see that there are no hacks involved in this video. Hell, I suck at using TV and even I know that from just watching a lot of other chopper vids.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard