Pkm19%19% - 70
Mg3612%12% - 44
Hk214%4% - 17
I Hate Support6%6% - 22
I Love Them All5%5% - 18
Total: 352
Reiskis
+6|6121|Bartlett Illinois
I love the PKM and the M249 SAW..........

Last edited by Reiskis (2007-07-09 23:58:06)

NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6641|Everett, WA, US
Good, no RPK fans yet.  I'll take power over rate any day.  The PKM and RPK both have the same accuracy right?
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6818|Germany
I slowly begin to HATE support.
Every I/O server you join has not 99% medics any more, but 95% support, 4% medics and 2% sniper.
And guess what, those gay support bitches shoot me at the longest range JUST by their spray-and-pray-princicple.
"No skill needed -- play support".
/rant
aj0405
+19|6131
i love the HK21.too bad i don't get to use it much.
the RPK-74 comes in a close second.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

NiMhurchu wrote:

Every I/O server you join has not 99% medics any more, but 95% support, 4% medics and 2% sniper.
And guess what, those gay support bitches shoot me at the longest range JUST by their spray-and-pray-princicple.
/rant
you can make a rant like that with every kit in BF2.

M249 Saw for me.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
MG36 rox!its so accurate and its gud for long range shots bcuz it has 3 round burst.I <3 it!
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6633|Groningen, The Netherlands
I dont really like any support guns, because the rest of the kit with it makes you spam grenades

But if I shoot some support guy who had a rpk with im, I sometimes will continue with that kit
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6818|Germany

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

NiMhurchu wrote:

/rant

M249 Saw for me.
Was that a warning?

I don't quite agree with you, though. None of the other kits has a 100 (100? I don't know, I don't play support very often) round magazine. P90 for example: 3x20 shots -- you HAVE to aim correctly or you are dead. Support only keeps spraying bullets until the magazine is empty and needs 90 rounds to get two or three hits. With any other weapon I have a better chance to have a direct deadly hit with the first round.

Edit: one of the players I meet often on my favourite server plays support everytime. Accuracy: 11%.

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2007-07-10 00:17:06)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

NiMhurchu wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

NiMhurchu wrote:

/rant

M249 Saw for me.
Was that a warning?

I don't quite agree with you, though. None of the other kits has a 100 (100? I don't know, I don't play support very often) round magazine. P90 for example: 3x20 shots -- you HAVE to aim correctly or you are dead. Support only keeps spraying bullets until the magazine is empty and needs 90 rounds to get two or three hits. With any other weapon I have a better chance to have a direct deadly hit with the first round.
well maybe you won't do that but I mean :

for some :

"Sniper the kit of the claymore noobs and pussies"
"Support the kit of the nade noobs and fags"
"Medic the kit of bimbo's who don't know when to revive and point whores"
"Engineer the kit of people who still don't know what repairing is"
"Assault the official useless kit of BF2"
"AT, why run with you McDonalds happy meal all the time"

im just saying you can make rants with BF2 Noobs/Fags with every kit in BF2 and I've seen every rant come by.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Type 95 and the RPK..

The Type 95 is one of the most underated Support gun ever, It looks like a cat fish and its like a sniper rifle..
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6818|Germany

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

NiMhurchu wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

well maybe you won't do that but I mean :

for some :

"Sniper the kit of the claymore noobs and pussies"
"Support the kit of the nade noobs and fags"
"Medic the kit of bimbo's who don't know when to revive and point whores"
"Engineer the kit of people who still don't know what repairing is"
"Assault the official useless kit of BF2"
"AT, why run with you McDonalds happy meal all the time"

im just saying you can make rants with BF2 Noobs/Fags with every kit in BF2 and I've seen every rant come by.
Yes of course. But since this is a "support" thread and since "I hate support" was in the list of choices, I took the freedom to vent. It would be o/t if I ranted about snipers here. (And I don't vent very often here, so I took this chance now).

Edit: "McDonalds happy meal" -- I lol'd

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2007-07-10 00:22:33)

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6560|California U.S.A
M249 First choice

HK21 second, I wish that was the unlock instead of the PKM

and all the LMG's give me a boner.
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
hate all but i will have to say rpk
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

Type 95 FTW!
Ey3
+5|6121
I never pick unlocks.........
Smitty5613
+46|6497|Middle of nowhere, California

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

NiMhurchu wrote:

/rant

M249 Saw for me.
ya, and those damn engineers, they just spam with those mines and that damn shotgun
/make-fun-of-rant
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6386|...
m16
Ey3
+5|6121

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

m16
Ye, great support gun.. Ah well..
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6386|...
i can support my entire team with it, making it my support weapon
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
hk21!! It has a beefy sound, is accurate, and ruins people!!! Love that gun!!
Slickfish
+24|6594
I like the RPK, accuracy shouldn't be mega high with support weapons, they are a supression weapon, keep people behind cover while your squad advance's. Yeah I know 99% of players dont do this in bf2 but the theorys sound, and it works very well with a good squad.

On a side note, the PLA support gun it seems at a disadvantage to me, it has lower damage than the PKM and RPK, but doesn't make up for it with ammo capacity like the M249, it doesn't seem to be that mega in the accuracy department to compencate.
I do use it as I like the look of it and the sights best one on a LMG, but afew more rounds in the mag would be nice.
|3rush|3uGGy
+0|6107
RPK and PKM. I just never zoom with the support gun.  Personally I hate the SAW.. have to aim so low. Same with the MG36 have to aim high...
dk_jens
+1|6232
Have to say the PKM because the sound alone can keep people away just because of the power that this weapon have.

but love fighting with the rpk so i take that most of the time
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
Usually its the PKM, but lately ive been 'bringin t3h pwn' with the M249 SAW, 200 shots, Awesome accuracy if you fire in short bursts and the rate of fire is t3h sechs
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Usually its the PKM, but lately ive been 'bringin t3h pwn' with the M249 SAW, 200 shots, Awesome accuracy if you fire in short bursts and the rate of fire is t3h sechs
hell yeah !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard