Pacman
+0|6255|UK
A month today my stats have not updated
*sighs*WHY!!
GAH_MOOS
+0|6225

ChevyLee86 wrote:

i got 2000+ for 7-7-07 an i didnt even get on the computer lol

i went from 174,000 to 177,664 in 3 days of only playing one day for about 4 hrs
hmmm??..ooohw!!!....there are my points
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria
actually, I need EU time to get the EU service medal, but that seems impossible at this point!!!!
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6372|Oslo, Norway
I think it'll be the same as happend to our points. We get them, but have to wait a little while. If they managed to save our scores they have to have our army-hours as well.

If not, something is completly wrong...
Danorge
+7|6148|Denmark // 69! Az
hmm mnot to spoil anything, ya, i recive My points but not my Ribbons Or medals...

please report back when you start reciv'n any badgets or Ribbons (gold silver bronze dont count!)

My SF Vet. Assualt(x4) /Sniper(x2) /Engi(x1) & support(x2) have not updated in BFHQ /BF2s.com/ WBFHQ v4.1. And i have recived all 4 ingame while playing warlord/ghost town.

My K and SPM are updating even my best round with a Silver medal @232 points @ Warlord. got recorded but not any of my badgets...
daves-box
+15|6637
Has anyone received points playing on Highway Tampa map?  I have been receiving points but nothing from this map.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria
see this:
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ryid=13819

Stats Catch-Up Processing Complete

!
Enzzenmachine
+20|6336
didnt get any points from my 6hrs played on highway tampa during the outage... still missing 2k or something. Lemme check again my BHQ... whatevah its name

Edit : I just checked it. Still 78,299pts (gotta hate this number). What a crap. I didn't receive any point from the outage (I played only 6hrs during the outage since I was busy during that period), all games played on highway tampa (BETA). Moreover points I earned in july and end of june didn't get recorded either besides some stupid points earned from nowhere from some games amongst many other games which didn't get recorded...

So should I guess I got owned by EA stats system? very disappointing indeed.

Last edited by Enzzenmachine (2007-07-09 07:44:39)

daves-box
+15|6637

After the recent stats issues Battlefield 2 players have experienced we are happy to announce that the processing of all the backlogged stats has been completed this morning. You should see all the statistics you achieved during the outage the next time you log into BFHQ, however you may experience a slight delay in seeing newly acquired stats whilst the stats processing catches up with recently submitted stats.
Should you continue to experience lost stats please contact EA Customer Support with server and your soldier details.

THIS IS CRAP! What about the ribbons/medals/awards people have still not received???  And Highway Tampa is not giving any points?
MRmajpayne69
+1|6141
I think only a few servers were ranked for the Highway Tampa Beta.
Probably why you haven't gotten any points.
Oronisi
+4|6435

daves-box wrote:

After the recent stats issues Battlefield 2 players have experienced we are happy to announce that the processing of all the backlogged stats has been completed this morning. You should see all the statistics you achieved during the outage the next time you log into BFHQ, however you may experience a slight delay in seeing newly acquired stats whilst the stats processing catches up with recently submitted stats.
Should you continue to experience lost stats please contact EA Customer Support with server and your soldier details.

THIS IS CRAP! What about the ribbons/medals/awards people have still not received???  And Highway Tampa is not giving any points?
Well isn't that nice....I'm missing a few THOUSAND points and oh, about 8 medals, ribbons & badges, and 10-20 gold medals.  So I'm to assume I'm not getting those, or am I to assume that the stats prossessing is NOT complete?  Not to mention, if I log in right now my scores won't immediately or consistantly update.
Pacman
+0|6255|UK
Woo i got 16 points, but it added around 10hours, and i definatley didnt take 10hours to get 16points
anyone else getting mis-match updates??
TheGiantSE
+14|6462|Sweden
I think everyone get mis-match updates...

I miss most of the army time playing SF and all the zip-line, graping hook and gas.
I have 0 hours as Seals but a few winns and a few losses... that's hard match
noone
+1|6128
got about 150 points (matching my points I earned yesterday) ... should be around 4000 from the outage... but I haven't even expected the 150... so WOW....

ironie off:    it sucks !

Last edited by noone (2007-07-09 08:59:09)

wyczar
+0|6524|Delaware
Mine finally updated on 07-07-07, got a whopping 276 pts and 4 hours (nothing since), no medals or badges and really can't see any differance in any of my stats to account for the 276 . Global ranking has been moving around the whole time since 6/15.

Looked again and I found that on Highway Tampa I had a BR of 6! Mad skillz, yo.

Last edited by wyczar (2007-07-09 09:08:19)

Enzzenmachine
+20|6336
lemme edit this post man

daves-box wrote:

Stats Catch-Up Processing Complete *laughing*

After the recent stats issues Battlefield 2 players have experienced I'm unhappy to announce that the processing of many backlogged stats has not been completed this morning. You should not see all the statistics you achieved during the outage the next time you log into BFHQ, moreover you may (will) experience a high delay in seeing newly acquired stats whilst the stats processing catches up with recently submitted stats.
If you get stats please contact EA Customer Support with server and your soldier details, because your da lucky bastard.

THIS IS CRAP! What about the ribbons/medals/awards people have still not received???  And Highway Tampa is not giving any points? => apparently
it sounds more real, doesn't it?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas
Well, I seemed to receive all points from vehicle servers in vanilla.

I didn't seem to receive any points from IO servers or SF servers, and neither of my badges from SF.
Even from today and yesterday, no IO points or SF points.

Not sure if it's related at all or posted before...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6669|Middle of nowhere

daves-box wrote:

lies
bofh999
+1|6589
oh no lies,.. only FUBAR

ife also lsot 4 rounds in tampa with max score of 16, while i had won over 50 maps with scores betwee 50 and 80
but ok ife lost all points i aquired since server down okok i can accept it but WHY NO POINTS COUNT ON ANY INF ONly SERVER

What the hellot

I missed 2 k points form the weekend and many many commander points
and still also today no points got c best rounds ounted
only on vehikle servers my score get counted interresting

By the way. Ife send an email to EA about 3 weeks bevore the BIG down and reported that no Army Best score (not the best round you played i mean best score of soldier class, vehikle ,...) counted anymore. i needed 15 to complete the rebels meddal made about 150 and still 15 left
ok i know my english is really bad but thesy didnt understand (or dont want) what i mean after 16 emails
at the end they said they will investigate

it looks like the staats problem is much longer than we really know and will still longer there or never be solved (it looks like)

but ok its not the EA plan letting us playing battlefield 2. i think they think a player who plays bf2 cannot play same time on bf2142 and so he wont buy the extra extensions upgrade extra weapons ,....
so the bf2 player are no longer cash cows ....

so they send us to the digital antistats slaughteryhouse where all sql requests end in a dump
jackdreaper
+5|6515
I too think this has something to do with money....

I think they are trying to find ways to make money off of BF2.

I wouldn't mind paying 5-10 bucks a month ....

if the stats updated normally....

they would be making a lot of money too... i
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6170

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Yes, the problem is solved, I think now I have all my points - old and new 
But one problem remains - Army time is not working!!! No updates there!!!!!!!!!!! Is it updating for you???
Vanilla or SF???

I got one win with rebel, but my army time won't move. Either do I get my expert zip-line badge. Think they have some issues with SF, but they will fix it soon, I hope.

Hang in there Nikola!
At the EA forums, EA Violet has posted a message stating that they now understand that there may be more issues in regards to army times and service medals across the board, especially SF. She stated this after the "back logs complete" post. She said she would update as soon as she knows more.....so at least they recognize that this ISN'T finished yet.
niomosy
+26|6680

ChevyLee86 wrote:

i got 2000+ for 7-7-07 an i didnt even get on the computer lol

i went from 174,000 to 177,664 in 3 days of only playing one day for about 4 hrs
Well, that answers one of the questions I had.  I still have this haunting feeling I'm not going to see anything.
XISIX
+116|6606

Babb Master Flash wrote:

I think it'll be the same as happend to our points. We get them, but have to wait a little while. If they managed to save our scores they have to have our army-hours as well.

If not, something is completely wrong...
Here's hoping.   Wish they would just get all stats working properly again.
As mistah Bathory - I noticed my EU time for medal has been frozen.

At least we are not having constant crashes to desktop like 1.3 patch brought.
Seems EA is still just as bunk in accepting responsibility + informing players of situation.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6514|Little blue planet, milky way

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

its cool to have high rank no?!
but
its even more cool to be privet and score 50-3 KDR and rape some noobs 7 stars general

let the all server scream "hackerrrrrrrrrr" LOL
Lol... Did that (ok it was only 38-3, but close enough, and I didn't see anything ranking above 3 star, but close enough) just to see if new accounts got points added... They dont.
McCullough
+7|6829
i got my 50k and i should be promoted to sergeant major. Every new round i play i get promoted right after my first point, got 7screenshots of me being promoted to major at 7 different times. But the BFHQ doesn't let me have my rank and the damn unlock. man i'm pissed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard