schmitty
+4|6299
On the FMC server, Dragon Valley, No admins were around so we couldnt find out who was doing it, but it was pretty funny/annoying. It was the commander hack I'm guessing!
https://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6884/screen029qo4.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-09
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6597|Behind you, with a knife
Sexy time haha
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6483|Stealth City, UK
Do you need counselling now?
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6568|Belgium

No admin around
the picture says: server adminned 24/7
The irony

Usually the minimap goes crazy too then? (or is that only when the guy is on your team?)
xgloryx
+3|6262

De_Jappe wrote:

No admin around
The irony
Haha I noticed that too.  Great time for the screenshot (:
BluRR33
+27|6428|Sweden
ahh Nice 1
schmitty
+4|6299

xgloryx wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

No admin around
The irony
I didnt notice that till after I took the screenie!!!  I have it in 1024x768 .png  version (much better quality)if anyone wants the original!  Its a great desktop lol
{RR}Broccoli
+0|6185
You can see who is doing it if you pay close attention to who is facing where.  I found that out once when I was a commander and some dumb clan person was using it (it was their server).  The guy had to look, and target the spot, and it never ever happened outside his visual range or when he was flying.

The hacker has to be looking at that point (just like the "T" command for commander).

From that screenie, I see no one on your team doing it.  It's off the edge of the carrier a bit, so it's either a commander doing it, or someone on the shore.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6520|Trondheim, Norway
Perfectly right time for ss yes, you gotta highlight "This server is red 24/7" and send it to them
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6668|The Netherlands
how you do that
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6360

xgloryx wrote:

De_Jappe wrote:

No admin around
The irony
they wouldnt be able to tell who was doing it anyways.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6521|Somewhere else

That server is "Administered".....

????
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6798|06-01
the admin was probably too busy administering something else...

like himself.......
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6559|USA
i love those...when i used to see one (i have moved on to PR), i would just sit and watch until it was over - like i will watch an intense thunderstorm, lightning/cracking thunder - over a cold beer while sitting on the portch.
Redback00
+51|6615

{RR}Broccoli wrote:

You can see who is doing it if you pay close attention to who is facing where.  I found that out once when I was a commander and some dumb clan person was using it (it was their server).  The guy had to look, and target the spot, and it never ever happened outside his visual range or when he was flying.

The hacker has to be looking at that point (just like the "T" command for commander).

From that screenie, I see no one on your team doing it.  It's off the edge of the carrier a bit, so it's either a commander doing it, or someone on the shore.

{RR}Broccoli wrote:

From that screenie, I see no one on your team doing it.
Other than him right....

Regardless, for someone that appears to have their Sherlock Holmes hat on, you've missed the obvious. Considering he is on the US side and the jeeps are Chinese then it wouldn't be anyone on his side, Commander or otherwise.  I hope you're not one of the men in blue in real life

Last edited by Redback00 (2007-07-10 03:42:49)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6662|Gold coast, Aus.
Umm, iirc that might have possibly been one of my RL mates. Me and him were on a dragon valley server and he was dropping cars over the carrier

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard