Poll

Which of equally balanced teams win at Strike at Karkand?

Mec37%37% - 47
Us32%32% - 41
Any which way29%29% - 37
Total: 125
Jlspence
+4|6659
Assuming equal skill on both teams, 64 player map, knowledgeable commanders, the MEC will win.  Why?  It's much easier to defend than to attack.  A skilled commander will immediately spot the USMC armor / vehicles so the defense will know where the USMC is trying to break through.  The commander can then arty the poor USMC into oblivion.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6462

MEC of course.

They have better weapons.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6524
From my experience in TWL 5vs5 on Karkand with teams of similar skill chances are the MEC are going to win. Its not because of better weapons is just that with a 2 competant teams its very hard to take any of the 3 points as USMC to stop the bleeding and even if that is accomplished the USMC team is ussualy down by 20 tickets or so with no way to bleed out the MEC team.
confused
+10|6387|British Columbia
There are too many ways to play to say one side has an advantage.  16 player map - the market flag is harder to take than the square flag on the 64 player map.  On 64 player map, I think the armour is farther away for the MEC team than the USMC.  Playing 5 vs 5 IO it would be very difficult to pass the defenders.  32 vs 32, its easy for someone to make it past the hotel area.

On 32 vs 32 iF at the start all 32 USMC attack the hotel with armour support and the MEC have split their team to defend various possible attack points, US will gain a foothold.  If MEC send all 32 to defend the hotel, US can easily slip past.  I would guess luck in opening strategy would affect outcome most on balanced teams.
noone
+1|6130
IO + Armor: MEC -->  better weapons... easier to defend...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard