bravo3_1/22
+23|6749
ok im getting the new special forces unlock and i can pick 2 guns anyone who has them whitch ones should i get the f2000, the g26e or the mg36?????????
(\  /)
(0 0)
(> <)
bravo3_1/22
+23|6749
i like that
(\  /)
(0 0)
(> <)
BurlySmurf
+1|6796|Nellis AFB
G36E and F2000.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6762|Sydney, Australia
G36E and (personally) MG36. If you play support you will like the MG36.

To me the F2000 seems a bit weak, with the scope rather weird.

Before you unlock them, go into single player as SAS. There you can try all the weapons you are considering to unlock.
bravo3_1/22
+23|6749
ok thanks i guess ill take ur advice
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6768|Debris From Space
G36E without a doubt. I haven't got SF but I have picked up the G36E many times. Plus, it's about time the medic class got a decent gun. The L85A1 was quite accurate, but it had the habbit of not hitting targets properly. I really like the G36C and have always wished that the medic has had one like it. It's just the way every shot usually hit's on target. Plus the G36E has burst fire, so you don't use up so much ammo.
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6804|Gloucester - UK
I've got all the SF unlocks, and tbh the MG36 is my favorite. It actually makes playing support fun. I hate the G36E as I hate anything with burst fire. The F2000 is pretty cool but I hate playing assault. If I were you I'd just go with the one for the class you play the most, no point getting the F2000 if you're like me and hate playing assault class.
BlackKesha
+1|6743|Моск&#
PKM & SVD - best! imho.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6761|The Netherlands
f2000 and g36e
BlackKesha
+1|6743|Моск&#
hi, first from a weapon in special forces I recommend to take f2000(combination of exactness, Rate of Fire and minimum return), then mg36(in a difference from PKM effective only against manpower), then SCARL(differs from g36с by the only promoted damage), then mp-7(but it is better to go around with a shot-gun), and in the last turn g36e(I do not understand, by what this weapon better than that it is not necessary to unlock...)
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6813|London UK

Crazyfool_OA wrote:

I've got all the SF unlocks, and tbh the MG36 is my favorite. It actually makes playing support fun. I hate the G36E as I hate anything with burst fire. The F2000 is pretty cool but I hate playing assault. If I were you I'd just go with the one for the class you play the most, no point getting the F2000 if you're like me and hate playing assault class.
I pretty much agree with this poster.

I dont like the G36E due to burst fire either.
Wargru
+0|6708|Norway
I have bouth those guns and i like em bouth.

G36E: Very accurate at semi auto and does good damage. At auto its ok for closer range, but it runs out of ammo to fast! And it pisses me off that i have to spend the ammo visely cuz off u dont have mutch ammo for weapons like this!

MG36: My favorite weapon, exelent at medium range, close range, taking out squads, keep the enemy busy for a while or taking out choppers!! DONT use this to face some sniper, spec ops or medics at the longest range if they know ur there, and thats the only bad thing about this weapon (all weapons have weak spot)!
What i really love about this weapon is that i never lose if i meet someone in close/medium range. It can almoust fire a whole clip without overheating or lose accurcy.
My advice to u if u wanna go for MG36: DONT use burst mode (if u need to burst, u can do it ur self at auto)! Dont care about the ammo, just spray and use as mutch ammo as u can (a support can refill and get full ammo when ever he want). Oh, and u better lay down when ur using this beuty!

Many may think that spraying and trying to use as mutch ammo as u can sounds like a bad idea but thats wrong!
Ever met a good MG36 user and feel the fear rais up in ur heart?   Example: I met a good one at Wake island when i was a sniper (this was at a bit long range). I got myself in position and got ready to aim at him.
He lay down and just spray at me.
Bullets where hiting everywhere and dustclouds from the bullets hiting the ground made it very hard to se the guy.
And then ofcourse i got hit a couple of times and died! It feels kind of like: OMG, OMG WTF IS THIS???

And ofc when ur using it, the best moments r when u meet a squad running trough a small back street in karkland or something and u just spray down the whole squad with no problem hearing the bullets hit the flesh like: plap plap plap plap...! lol, and when they die u hear a scream from all of em spaming MEDIC!!!

Oh well, lol

this MG36 also gets more accurate at the next patch making it even more deadly!
Il recomed this highest if u love playing as support. Everyone loves a support in theyr sqad anyway, ammo for everybody!!
Camp Freddie
+0|6755
F2000 to get some flashbangs.  Then whatever weapon you like.  MP7 is interesting, since it's very different from the standard guns for that class.
The G36E is slightly better than the M16.  The SCAR-L has a bit of extra damage but less accuracy.  The MG36 is the most accurate support gun, but doesn't do that much damage.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard