BluRR33
+27|6410|Sweden
3... i saw tha the crosshair always was on the guy
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6260|israel

Suicidal wrote:

all.of.them
i donow 100% about frag #1 (it was taken from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7MZuGRjaU)

#1 AND #3 ARE 1000% AIMBOT... the guy\cheater that film tham fraped them for this post..
purpose of this Thread was to see if frag #2 is aimbot (me personaly think its aimbot 100%)
for me to be sure i put #2 frag next to genuine 2 aimbot frags   to see if it will stand out
most of u guys think #2 is the aimbot... and #1 is not  LOL
now im not alone thinking
that #2 is a cheat

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-07-09 00:06:41)

Teflonspray
+2|6490
If this thread was posted with a guarantee of which kills was legit and not, it might have shown the community something: that it can be very hard to identify a cheater in BF2. What one guy think is hack, another think is legit. So before the accusations of cheating and hacks start to flood the in-game main chat, you might re-evaluate your opinion. It's not always that easy to spot.

Unfortunately this thread was in the end just another "is-this-guy-a-cheater?"-thread. No real conclusion. Nice try, though.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6485|meh-land
well, from what you've said, if they use hacks in some of their shots (very likely) then they probably used hacks in all of them

so all three are hacks...
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6678|The View From The Afternoon

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

I'll go with door #1 as being non-haxing!
nlsme
+48|6437|new york
None of them are hax. You are all just nub and need an excuse, I have seen them but these are not "conclusively" a hax. Get over it and stop posting these Innocent vids and calling them hax......They all sucked, hackers dont usualy take whole clips to kill something!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by nlsme (2007-07-09 08:36:56)

N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6260|israel

nlsme wrote:

None of them are hax. You are all just nub and need an excuse, I have seen them but these are not "conclusively" a hax. Get over it and stop posting these Innocent vids and calling them hax......They all sucked, hackers dont usualy take whole clips to kill something!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRAG #1 AND FRAG #3 were filmed by aimboter...
if u dont belive me.. ill msg u his xfire u can ask him

some guys here post shit just to show they know somthing.. when in fact they know shit
like u
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6205|Wolverhampton
Just goes to show how difficult it is to really tell if someone is using an aimbot then doesnt it, since frag one definitely looked legit to me. I wouldnt have called him out over that one, but the other two looked too precise in their tracking.
nlsme
+48|6437|new york
lmfao this isnt your firt post about "hax" And honestly , your own clan doesn't agree with you. I don't care bout this gay ass thread (or the others you have made) I said my peace, and you are wrong. Not only in thinking those are hax, But thinking you know twat about me nub. One kill and you cry hax. Go play WOW ffs.

P.s. some people just post to comfort themselves.Like YOU

Last edited by nlsme (2007-07-09 09:20:00)

TGMaverick
+16|6252
I dunno - I don't cheat so I don't know what it "looks like" to use an aimbot.
rabbitb12
+1|6162
i think 2 or 3 1 is so noob:p
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6475|The Twilight Zone

swe:D wrote:

#2 and #3 i think
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6418

.Sup wrote:

swe:D wrote:

#2 and #3 i think
Exactly as I thought.. This thread is dying.

Last edited by Komet.nl (2007-07-27 08:37:24)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6476|USA

rabbitb12 wrote:

i think 2 or 3 1 is so noob:p
Nice revival.
']['error
Banned
+630|6666|The Netherlands
Enemy revive spotted!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard