elite3444
The other kid
+24|6652|USA
a small girl around the age of 7 was at a small pool and was sitting on the drain when one of her intestines came through her ass....the family is sueing the ppl who own the pool....

LOL im laughin it sounds so unreal but it did happen (it was in the newspaper yesterday)

EDIT: im serious it HAPPENED i dont have a link because i didnt find it on the internet\

EDIT 2: i laughed because it sounds untrue when u think about it

Dang it EDIT 3: shes pretty messed up now couldve killed her i dunno which intestine it was but it really messed her up for life....

EDIT 4: thanks cowami   errmm just scroll down this link isnt workin

Last edited by elite3444 (2007-07-08 12:15:47)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6577|Southampton, UK

Link?
Jello.01
+46|6624|DFW, Texas
Screen shot, or it didn't happen.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-07-08 12:12:36)

elite3444
The other kid
+24|6652|USA
i saw it in the newspaper dont have a link for it on internet....thats pretty much all it said really
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6671|Cambridge, England
Thats not funny, thats horrible.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6305|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Erm...wouldn't that be kinda lethal? What with the stomach acid leaking out into her body and such.

I dunno, it's been 3 years since biology.

EDIT: http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/World/2 … 1-sun.html

Here ya go.

Last edited by cowami (2007-07-08 12:12:18)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6724|th3 unkn0wn

elite3444 wrote:

a small girl around the age of 7 was at a small pool and was sitting on the drain when one of her intestines came through her ass....the family is sueing the ppl who own the pool....

LOL im laughin it sounds so unreal but it did happen (it was in the newspaper yesterday)

EDIT: im serious it HAPPENED i dont have a link because i didnt find it on the internet
Uhm...wouldn't she have died after suffering internal bleeding?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6724|th3 unkn0wn

elite3444 wrote:

EDIT: im serious it HAPPENED i dont have a link because i didnt find it on the internet\

EDIT 2: i laughed because it sounds untrue when u think about it
Bet you wouldn't be laughing if it wos your colon in the gutter
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6373|CA, USA
here's a link:

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_185085504.html

very sad.  i wonder what the lifeguard and pool maintenance guy was doing.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

That sounds so fucking painful...
Jello.01
+46|6624|DFW, Texas
Why did you lol at this in the OP? But you post it in the D&ST section and not junk drawer? It makes some people want to make a joke about it, but you can't because people will think you are cruel guy...
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6652|USA

Jello.01 wrote:

Why did you lol at this in the OP? But you post it in the D&ST section and not junk drawer? It makes some people want to make a joke about it, but you can't because people will think you are cruel guy...
when i was writing it i just thought "i wonder if anyway will believe me because it sounds so unreal"
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6851|Arizona
Saw it on the news a couple days ago, creepy stuff.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6724|th3 unkn0wn
Wot I'd like to know is HOW THE FUCK did she survive if her intestine wos separated from her body?!?!
d.cripz
+29|6425
thats sickening... i lifeguard a wading pool and kids always sit on the drain when we drain it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6732|Riva, MD

ghettoperson wrote:

That sounds so fucking painful...
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6768|Toronto, ON
Why was she sitting on the drain?
Alpha as fuck.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6373|CA, USA

d.cripz wrote:

thats sickening... i lifeguard a wading pool and kids always sit on the drain when we drain it.
as a lifeguard, do you not ask/tell the kids to leave when they are doing pool maintenance?  if i were the parents, i would sue the lifeguard and the pool maintenance guy for negligence.  don't mean to pick on you d.cripz - don't take it that way.  perhaps we could use this as a reason to change policy at your pool to prevent this from happening to some other kid.

i'm also wondering if she could get a transplant that would allow her to live a more normal live sans colostomy bag.
Jello.01
+46|6624|DFW, Texas
Warning.
Distasteful comment ahead.

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

very sad.  i wonder what the lifeguard and pool maintenance guy was doing.
Maintenance guy: "You know what would suck?"
Lifeguard: "What?"
Maintenance guy: "If all of a sudden you get your intestines ripped out of your ass."
Lifeguard: "Damn, that would suck. Your life would be ruined."
Maintenance guy: "No shit. Can you cover for me when the manager asks where I am?"
Lifeguard: "Sure, no problem."
Maintenance guy: "Thanks, I really didn't want to fix that drain this morning at 7. Anyway, I'm going to the beach, see ya!"
Lifeguard: "Have fun!"
Lifeguard: "I hope a freak accident happens today, so I can save them and get a raise..."

That does suck though, a lot.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6461|The Land of Scott Walker
That's one strong little girl. 

http://www.startribune.com/462/story/1285137.html

Bennett said doctors had to perform surgery to remove the part of Abigail's intestine that remained following the accident. He said it is likely that she will have to be fed intravenously for the rest of her life.

Bennett said doctors now are concentrating on preventing infection and managing pain, and are also deciding what course to take on further potential medical procedures to treat the injury.

Bennett said Abigail does not yet know the full extent of her injuries. "She knows she's been hurt," he said. "She's a strong little girl. How she extricated herself from that drain I'll never know."

Although some details of the accident are still fuzzy, it is known that Abigail was able to free herself from the drain and get out of the pool on her own without calling for help. As a result, the extent of her injuries wasn't immediately evident to the people near her.

In a message posted on the Caring Bridge, a nonprofit Internet site that offers free Web pages to families of people recovering from illness or injuries, the Taylors said the protective cover on the pool's drain had come off.

If so, the scenario of the injury fits a pattern that the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warned about in a 2005 report, "Guidelines for Entrapment Hazards: Making Pools and Spas Safer."

According to the report, if a child sits on an open drain, the suction, which can reach several hundred pounds per square inch, can rupture the rectum and eviscerate the child in a matter of seconds.
d.cripz
+29|6425

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

d.cripz wrote:

as a lifeguard, do you not ask/tell the kids to leave when they are doing pool maintenance?  if i were the parents, i would sue the lifeguard and the pool maintenance guy for negligence.  don't mean to pick on you d.cripz - don't take it that way.  perhaps we could use this as a reason to change policy at your pool to prevent this from happening to some other kid.

i'm also wondering if she could get a transplant that would allow her to live a more normal live sans colostomy bag.
ya we clear the pool for maintenance, but not when we are draining the pool each night (we dont let kids on the drain though anyways). The problem in this case was that the pool didnt have its protective drain cover on which would eliminate the possibility of the drain sucking anything in.  Im also guessing that since this was a private golf course's pool there were no lifeguards working, just the golf courses maintenance.
']['error
Banned
+630|6660|The Netherlands
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/stefanvdd/dfghgjh.png
Jello.01
+46|6624|DFW, Texas
Lol, that's horrible
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6542|Milkystania, yurop
Is it only me or dosent it seem strange that the girls parents are already suing the pool owners  while their daughter is still at the hospital in serious condition? If it was my daughter i would of not moved from her side at the hospital and suing somebody would be far back in my mind is it only me that finds this fucked or what?
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6165|Scotland
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck would you even claim you are laughing so hard at a little girl getting her intestines sucked out?

I read the subject, was horrified. I open it up, see you typing "I'm laughing etc" and it actually makes me angry, which leads me to asume you are either mentally fucking retarded, Or you get off on peoples pain? 

Untrue or not, you're a mess tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard