blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655
These are the ones I use to watch

He-man 1983-1985

Transformers     September 17, 1984 – November 11, 1987

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)

X-men 1992

Ironman 1994

now u list what u use to watch
David.P
Banned
+649|6284
Those and alot more.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
Almost everything on Cartoon Network, Pokemon, Digimon, Hamtaro (Owange), Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents...

Probably others.

I'm still a kid inside.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6667|California
Looney toones...

Bugs Bunny was a genuis...
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6452|Stealth City, UK
Bucky O'Hare

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Biker Mice from Mars (Old School Version)

Count Duckula

Thundercats

Thats just a classic selection.

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-07-08 12:06:38)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
Tom and Jerry.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Hmmm...
Transformers, TMNT, and X-men (the first two courtesy of my siblings from the 70s/80s).

How could you miss this?

YEAAAAAA BOI!

The original, the only good one (cartton and theme-wise)

And a bunch of others I can't be arsed to find.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6664|Teesside, UK
He man
Transformers
Count duckula

Jayce and the wheeled warriors

Danger mouse

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2007-07-08 17:40:46)

specops10-4
+108|6753|In the hills
Sponge Bob, Tom and Jerry, Fairly Odd Parents, Scooby Doo, dunno, I just watched Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic

crimson_grunt wrote:

He man
Transformers
Jayce and the wheeled warriors
Danger mouse
Count duckula
Count Duckula! I forgot about that!

One thing I noticed is that Old School cartoons have much better Intro Songs than new ones.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6544|Valhalla
TMNT
X-men
Spiderman
Conan
Biker mice from mars
Bravestarr
and the list goes on...
aj0405
+19|6170

buLLet_t00th wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36NgK-vJc1M
all i can say is...what the fuck?

Last edited by aj0405 (2007-07-08 12:03:01)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic

aj0405 wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

You're probably too young, it was only on for a bit, but the main thing that stuck with me was the intro music.
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6502|Land of Cotton
I remember ones like Thundar the Barbarian and Dungeons and Dragons. I have not seen either of these on any channel. So if one of you TV jockeys can do something about it, please do so. I am curious to see if they held the test of time.
Home
Section.80
+447|6857|Seattle, Washington, USA

X-Men, Spiderman, and Thundercats were prolly my favorites as a kid.
aj0405
+19|6170

buLLet_t00th wrote:

aj0405 wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

You're probably too young, it was only on for a bit, but the main thing that stuck with me was the intro music.
well,seeing as how i'm not 40 i probably am.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic

aj0405 wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

aj0405 wrote:

Im 19!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

buLLet_t00th wrote:

aj0405 wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Im 19!
Rofflecaeks!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
twiistaaa
+87|6678|mexico
80's Cartoons Intro Overload! i probably watched 25% of these shows. some suck and some ive never even heard of but brings back memories.

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

Part 4.

Part 5.

Part 6.

There is also one for the 90s and 00s.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6159|Scotland

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Looney toones...

Bugs Bunny was a genuis...
Them and Power rangers, power rangers ftw tbh.
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6161|Some Pub in Valletta
yeah! He man, Transformers, Thundercats.... list continues...
Watching the videos brought back a lot of memories
David.P
Banned
+649|6284
Damn those were some great cartoons! Not most of this shit they have now Anime, "Politcally Correct" GI Joe, My gym partners a monkey, Camp Lazlo, And so much other shit my little sister watches.(I swear to god

I swear back then cartoons could show alot more and were alot more action packed, Hell they could even say God as in "Oh my God the commish" " Oh God Protect us" And my Favorite "Oh God theywill kill us all" (Karma for the people that guess what tv shows i'm quoting)

What happened to all these cheesy great toons?(Look at captain planet) I Blame Corporate execs and their willingness to whore the cartoons out for money, And when that ran dry they started bringing more Anime cartoons to the state(Heavily edited of course)

You know what i just realized? My generation grew up on some of the best cartoons in all of history. None of that re-used animation of the 60's hanna-barbera cartoons, None of that Extremely cheesy 70's scooby doo like shows(Monster buggy anyone) And none of this Politically correct bullshit we have now. Soemone needs to bring back these kinds of toons now! Kids nowadays deserve better.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6354|New York
I loved Voltron and G.I. Joe.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284
You know what also occured to me? In the cartoons we grew up with you always cheered for the good guy and booed the bad guy, Ya knew who was good and who was bad, Now you dont know who's who, They try to make you feel bad for the bad guy by giving you a reason why he's bad, I mean fuck damn the villian is the villian! Get that through your heads PC bullshit artists! I dont wanna say aww poor bad guy just because he grew up in a poor town where the US was blah blah blah. I dont care. Gimme a solid story line with good vs evil/right vs wrong/etc etc from our perspective. Dont try to sugar coat the terrorist, And dont try to Villianize the Hero. I'm sick of so many shows nowadays preaching "Tolerance" for the enemy.

In the 80's we knew the commies were bad and US was good, We knew we would win in the end no matter how bad it was in the middle or beginning, We knew because we wanted them to win, Now when you wanna make a show you gotta make sure you dont offend anyone(WTF?!) You cant say that terrorists are bad "Because" they're different from you. Well you know what fuck it! I want a show with good characters(Take a page from transformers), I want a show with a great story(Batman anyone?), I want a show thats entertaining, Not a task to watch.(Case in point almost any show now on cartoon network after 7 on fridays) I dont care if i sound like a lover of pro-us anti-them propaganda! It made good tv for kids and adults.

Network Execs... Give us back our shows! I dont care what group I offend because they probably want us dead for being ourselves anyway. /emotionally driven rant brought on by missing out on a great child hood.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-07-08 18:51:09)

TrueMusou
+36|6171|United States Of Hamerica
Animaniacs!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard