Whats most important stats?

Total: 0
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
KDR is the only one which matters
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
i would say kdr, but with my hitreg and unstable connection none of them make any difference or mean anything because not one of them shows true skill
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6628|Sea to globally-cooled sea
accuracy, I think.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere

mtb0minime wrote:

Someone with a good SPM is either a stat-padder or a vehicle whore and doesn't have much skill.
lol, tell that to people like BushViper and divinemomentoftruth

they'd kick your ass, but they still have a high SPM

i personally think SPM matters, because that shows how fast you get points... and that's all that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
bah,
a medic/support whore can have a high SPM, too easy.
if you stay always with a team of medic whores, your KDR will not go down.
WLR, easy, teamswitch to the team winning when the round is about to end OR play in the team with more rank.

All around players with good spm, wlr and kdr that are not whores, there must be like 3 or 4 in the world.
R.Vactzi
+3|6142
When checking out a players KDR, the numbers mean absolutely shit, unless u consider other issues in the stats.

-Vehicle category. How much aviator, helicopter, and armor times in RELATION to infantry time played.
If u got say 1000h total game time, and 350h of those have been spent in a jet, u will naturally have a good KDR.
Offcourse couse getting a 70/3 KDR/round is normal for a pilot with a few hundered hours put in.
There are other things to be considered too but this is the biggest imo, specially for those who play airmaps alot,
or in my case "airmap(s)"

When playing infantry u die alot more, but it does not mean u suck at bf2.

WLR most important.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6585|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Since I hate losing in any game, W/L ratio by far.  Even in BF1942 I would always make sure I got the win.  I am just super competative and I need to win at anything.
Narcoleper
+1|6140
Don't really care for Gold medals, The only two things i check on my stats page are driver special ability points  and repair points.

Bloody hard to get
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6515

shadow18alpha wrote:

Isn't the point of playing a computer game for entertainment? To have fun?
apparently now its to become the best man in a gay society of nade spamming
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6843
SPM is based off of a good kd and teamwork in the matter of mins. So it is like stating kd and teamwork.
If you can get anyone of these in a match you are pretty good. I mean sometimes I just can't do killing (probally a bad day) so I do suicide runs for medic , cause I am good at that it gets me good spm so I get a gold star
Rs_Dragongod
+2|6269
KD closely followed by SPM.

I'm always amazed when I see a Major with a KD ratio of like 3:1 and only 400 hours of game play.

Edit:  Unless 100,000/115,000 of his points are from revives

Last edited by Rs_Dragongod (2007-07-11 23:14:03)

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

My KDR is really the only one I work on improving
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

T.Pike wrote:

My KDR is really the only one I work on improving
/agree
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6596|Las Vegas, NV USA
KDR!

All the others are meaningless when you're stuck in respawn limbo.  The less time you spend there, the better your chances of...

1.  Getting a higher SPM.
2.  Making a difference in the match to help pull off a win.
3.  Getting a gold medal.
4.  Having fun while playing.

Or so I would think...
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
In the least, I don't like my stats to be shitty, even though this is a game.  And being a long time gamer, I've always let my actions speak first, then my stats.  Whether I was the top ranked (at one point) warrior in Everquest or not.  I had all the best gear, but could still tank any mob(s) you threw at me, lead any raid, finish any quest, etc, my actions in game/raids always were what made me known.

again, these are only games, but whether it's real life or virtual life, I still take pride in my performance and have fun in the process.

so my vote goes to KDR cause i'd rather do the killing than be killed, obviously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard