_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6258|Turkey
in all servers when i receive my first point i get rank, about 15 times i got the new rank today lol
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6189|Some Pub in Valletta
As I believe there's no one way people are getting their stats back.

Some get their stats immediately after playing, some after few days. Some are getting only from the outage and there's still those who hasn't got anything yet....

It's funny the way that computers work.

Last edited by xXCortoMalteseXx (2007-07-07 10:06:04)

_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6258|Turkey
All stats are coming back just wait some
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6217
Ive pretty much gotten everything back at this point. The only thing that wont move for me is Army time towards service medals for SF. Ive been locked on those times for a long time now. I have read that quite a few people here are experiencing the same thing regarding SF service medals times. We will see.
siciliano732
+202|6687|New York

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Everything is coming

Between yesterday and today I've got somewhat 4000 points with awards etc....

Be a bit more patient!
im not being impatient...im just curious thats all.

as far as im concerned, the awards/points i got can all be regained but im just curious if i need to work at them again.

lol...no impatience here!
OK! There's just too many of those "Me Me Me" and " Why Why Why" been hanging around on about a 1000 different topics lately....
no no no, not me...i really couldnt care less...im just curious if everything is coming back or just the points and not the awards or what.  Its more me just having the info and knowing...i really dont care, its a game, and points/awards that can easily be recorded again. lol.

but i know what your saying....it seems like everyone is having a fit if they dont recieve every single point/award earned.  Like it was an outage, which means some things can be lost.  WHATEVER!

thank you for your concern though....lol.
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6221|Wolverhampton
Just for the record, I have received some of the points I gained from the stats outage, not all but about 6-700 maybe. I have noticed that in particular the commander points I gained are being updated now (I had a couple of really good rounds for me as commander)

I have no medals or badges though from that period. I have no record of best rounds either. SF points do not seem to be updating at all though.

Last edited by Chaos_nation (2007-07-07 11:04:32)

teignmouth.
+0|6178
I got like 14 points, should have gotten 500+.
MeanMachine77
+25|6317
Same for me... Got some points but the majority is still missing. About 500 are due to come. (hope so...)
']['error
Banned
+630|6682|The Netherlands
zomg teh points are ze back!

didn't got all points though... I really don't care though, I got enough points anyway
Gunner978
+7|6315|USA
Jomg......Stats our oooooout? SO I PLAYED ALL THAT FOR NOTHING........<-----what a noob would say if his recordings of a pc game stopped working...took me a while.. but ive finally learned... Stats dont mean anything whatsoever.. They are like putting on socks with flip flops.. just fag.. Excuse me though.. im just an as$hole who thinks crying over an hour of fun is stupid

Last edited by Gunner978 (2007-07-07 13:42:00)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6217

Gunner978 wrote:

Jomg......Stats our oooooout? SO I PLAYED ALL THAT FOR NOTHING........<-----what a noob would say if his recordings of a pc game stopped working...took me a while.. but ive finally learned... Stats dont mean anything whatsoever.. They are like putting on socks with flip flops.. just fag.. Excuse me though.. im just an as$hole who thinks crying over an hour of fun is stupid
Then I guess you wont be visiting this website any more...after all this is BF2S.....Battlefield 2 STATS!!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6668|Washington, DC

Holy shit they updated a bit.
Gunner978
+7|6315|USA

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

Then I guess you wont be visiting this website any more...after all this is BF2S.....Battlefield 2 STATS!!!!
No way? are you serious? im simply pointing out its NOTHING to cry over.. Stats are a plus to a great game.. but a lot of people rely on stats instead of gameplay for the fun.....so please go on and flame some more little noob.. ill just laugh at your stupidity..as im guessing you are a 12 year old on summer vacation spending every hour of his days trying to make his stats better... Please report me... but as i've done nothing wrong.. i simply do not care.. just pointing out the truth.. these threads are pointless just as wasting my time trying to convince someone with the brain of a chimp that numbers on a computer dont mean anything.

Last edited by Gunner978 (2007-07-07 13:51:06)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6217

Gunner978 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

No way? are you serious? im simply pointing out its NOTHING to cry over.. Stats are a plus to a great game.. but a lot of people rely on stats instead of gameplay for the fun.....so please go on and flame some more little noob.. ill just laugh at your stupidity..as im guessing you are a 12 year old on summer vacation learning how to post in forums. Please report me... but as i've done nothing wrong.. i simply do not care.. just pointing out the truth.. these threads are pointless just as wasting my time trying to convince someone with the brain of a chimp that numbers on a computer dont mean anything.
Well, let me say this. Using the word noob and attacking someone personally whom you know nothing about is the what usually an ignorant person does. I'm an adult with a family and calling me or anyone else stupid or a chimp is really showing your form of ignorance. If someone wants to go spend money to play a game and then keep track of how he does....more power to him. He has that right and you don't have to bash people who want to see their stats especially on a website DEDICATED to STATS.

Numbers on a computer mean nothing to you and that is why I simply pointed out that this site is probably useless to you now. Some people are really into their stats for various reasons. I come here to see how I am doing and if I am improving, basically competing against myself. Ive always been a competitive person in life and sports and if someone wants his stats...then why should that bother you? I never panicked over losing stats during the outage..I did get tired of people asking what happened to the stats but again, if i lost stats...so be it. They haven't recorded before and probably on occasion they wont record in the future. Will I lose sleep...No...but I wont bash someone else who is anxious for his. Its life and everybody reacts differently.
Sp0ng3h
+0|6654
Well said, if I could +karma i would.

Personally some of my stats are working, haven't got all from the out yet.  Gold/Silver/Bronze medals seem to update from games I play now but not time/global score.  Should come eventually.
Gunner978
+7|6315|USA

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

No way? are you serious? im simply pointing out its NOTHING to cry over.. Stats are a plus to a great game.. but a lot of people rely on stats instead of gameplay for the fun.....so please go on and flame some more little noob.. ill just laugh at your stupidity..as im guessing you are a 12 year old on summer vacation learning how to post in forums. Please report me... but as i've done nothing wrong.. i simply do not care.. just pointing out the truth.. these threads are pointless just as wasting my time trying to convince someone with the brain of a chimp that numbers on a computer dont mean anything.
Well, let me say this. Using the word noob and attacking someone personally whom you know nothing about is the what usually an ignorant person does. I'm an adult with a family and calling me or anyone else stupid or a chimp is really showing your form of ignorance. If someone wants to go spend money to play a game and then keep track of how he does....more power to him. He has that right and you don't have to bash people who want to see their stats especially on a website DEDICATED to STATS.

Numbers on a computer mean nothing to you and that is why I simply pointed out that this site is probably useless to you now. Some people are really into their stats for various reasons. I come here to see how I am doing and if I am improving, basically competing against myself. Ive always been a competitive person in life and sports and if someone wants his stats...then why should that bother you? I never panicked over losing stats during the outage..I did get tired of people asking what happened to the stats but again, if i lost stats...so be it. They haven't recorded before and probably on occasion they wont record in the future. Will I lose sleep...No...but I wont bash someone else who is anxious for his. Its life and everybody reacts differently.
Allright.. so maybe i was wrong to tell you that you have the brain of a chimp.. but really.. you pushed it as if it was a flame on me for speaking my thoughts..So of course I will retaliate buddy..Its in human nature to defend youself...but anyways..Stats are meant to keep track of how  you do.. not to be a contest of any sort or to be the reason for playing the game. If you would have read a bit closer you would have saw that i pointed out that i was simply saying..."Stats Should Not Be The Fun Of A Game" or did I not? because clearly.. you need to drink a few more cups of coffee and think before you flame on others .. because my friend. You are the ignorent one here.. not I.. But of course you are typing me out a book right now explaining to me that this is bf2s.com... a website for STATS.. WELL YES LIL GUY IT IS! Does that make it a contest between players? does that make it ALL OF the fun of the game? Does it make you a bigger man? Does it make you a better player? And is this STATS site meant for players to come on and whine about not getting their 50 points last night? Well..If you can answer all of those yes.. i will admit i was wrong and    admit that you are not the ignorent pos here.. I know.. I am an a$$hole and ill admit it.. so please.. humor me.. im interested in a new novel
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6217

Gunner978 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

Allright.. so maybe i was wrong to tell you that you have the brain of a chimp.. but really.. you pushed it as if it was a flame on me for speaking my thoughts..So of course I will retaliate buddy..Its in human nature to defend youself...but anyways..Stats are meant to keep track of how  you do.. not to be a contest of any sort or to be the reason for playing the game. If you would have read a bit closer you would have saw that i pointed out that i was simply saying..."Stats Should Not Be The Fun Of A Game" or did I not? because clearly.. you need to drink a few more cups of coffee and think before you flame on others .. because my friend. You are the ignorent one here.. not I.. But of course you are typing me out a book right now explaining to me that this is bf2s.com... a website for STATS.. WELL YES LIL GUY IT IS! Does that make it a contest between players? does that make it ALL OF the fun of the game? Does it make you a bigger man? Does it make you a better player? And is this STATS site meant for players to come on and whine about not getting their 50 points last night? Well..If you can answer all of those yes.. i will admit i was wrong and    admit that you are not the ignorent pos here.. I know.. I am an a$$hole and ill admit it.. so please.. humor me.. im interested in a new novel
Here is some advice. Don't call someone "ignorant" if you can't even spell the word correctly or even use spellcheck to check it.

Anyhow, its pretty clear that you don't understand why a lot of people play this game and yes it is for stats. Why have a leader board...because people are competing to be in the top. Is it wrong? of course not!! If that is why they play the game then let them. If the fun for them is to earn his points then why should that bother you? Is it fun for you, okay...its not and that is not why I play either but why try to make everyone else believe the way you want? So go ahead and keep attacking my personally if it makes you feel more fuzzy and warm inside. It is pretty funny how you took my first post to be a flaming attack when all I did was state the obvious. Take a breath, relax or better yet go play BF2 and have fun, after all you should do as you teach.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6258|Turkey
bla bla too long to read
Gunner978
+7|6315|USA
ya srsly.. First He flames me on my thoughts.. then he flame's me for my spelling.. when really.. What if i told you my first account is blacklupus?? What if i told you im #9 in the world on stats...even though you think im lying.. (ill prove it.. just send me a message and ill go on your server).. it  doesnt  mean shit.. so i mean.. whats a guy gotta do to give his opinion am i right?

Last edited by Gunner978 (2007-07-07 14:45:11)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6217

Gunner978 wrote:

ya srsly.. First He flames me on my thoughts.. then he flame's me for my spelling.. when really.. What if i told you my first account is blacklupus?? What if i told you im #9 in the world on stats...even though you think im lying.. (ill prove it.. just send me a message and ill go on your server).. it  doesnt  mean shit.. so i mean.. whats a guy gotta do to give his opinion am i right?
LOl.....so it took you that long to figure out stats aren't important....LOl...I don't care who you are or what rank or if you can "own" me or not. What I do care about is that you bash people for being concerned about their stats on a STAT website. I'll end this tit for tat because it is making you pretty upset and now you want to try to find out who is a better person by throwing out stats at me and challenging me over a video game..LOL..very hypocritical!!!! Stats aren't important you say? But you want everyone to know who you are.....enough said!

Blacklupus...if stats weren't important then why did you spend nearly 3,000 hours primarily on Karkland, throwing nades round after round to be in the top ten? Now you want to tell people to shut up about their stats.....very hypocritical to say the least. Again, enough said, my last words on this subject.

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-07-07 15:00:07)

aj0405
+19|6199
he's not blacklupus.if he was he'd put it in his stats link since he's so proud of it.
Gunner978
+7|6315|USA

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

LOl.....so it took you that long to figure out stats aren't important....LOl...I don't care who you are or what rank or if you can "own" me or not. What I do care about is that you bash people for being concerned about their stats on a STAT website. I'll end this tit for tat because it is making you pretty upset and now you want to try to find out who is a better person by throwing out stats at me and challenging me over a video game..LOL..very hypocritical!!!! Stats aren't important you say? But you want everyone to know who you are.....enough said!

Blacklupus...if stats weren't important then why did you spend nearly 3,000 hours primarily on Karkland, throwing nades round after round to be in the top ten? Now you want to tell people to shut up about their stats.....very hypocritical to say the least. Again, enough said, my last words on this subject.
In no way would i challenge such little of a person as yourself.. as it would be no challenge.. but really.. to tell you the truth.. the reason i spent all that time on karkand.. Well first of all.. I used to think of stats as the whole game..reason having 6000 rounds of karkand on my belt.. Sooner or later you realize how pointless they actually are. Example- Guy with 600,000 points gets killed by a guy with 14 points.. Does stats really matter at all when your in the game? Is it not just a little picture by your name claiming your time spent on bf2? i mean seriously.. think about it.. If Ea were to take away the ranking system for one week do you think as many people would play? No....why is that? ..because stats have become the reason for playing the game.. therefore ruining a lot of the aspects of the game itself. Which is why you will catch me playing unranked servers quite a bit seeing as thats where the better players are. You want stats?? Well if you really want it that fucking bad ill just hand over my 3 star general account..........Cus really..IT DONT MEAN SHIT

Last edited by Gunner978 (2007-07-07 15:11:08)

_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6258|Turkey
i dont think he would put it but i dont im gonna ask him on xfire if he is or not
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6217
Gunner978, Lupus, Atticus.....or whoever you are. How old are you? You have spent almost 5,000 hours playing this game

3,000 as Lupus
1,500 as Atticus
900 as Gunner

Ive had this game for almost 2 years and have played only about 500 total. If this game doesn't matter so much then why do you dedicate almost your entire life to it. If you are telling the truth of who you are then I would be more worried about having a life outside of BF2. Seriously...5,000 hours since you enlisted and over 4,500 of that on Karkand alone!!!!!!!!! Of course stats aren't going to matter to you any more...what else do you need to play for? But don't criticize and belittle the people who don't spend hours on end playing this game or who are maybe just beginning and are worried about their stats. They have a different mind set than you and they haven't spent 6 to 8 hours every day of their lives on a video game over 2 years or whatever it took to play 5,000 hours. I think I will burn out and not care about BF2 long before that...good God!!

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-07-07 15:59:19)

mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6252

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Gunner978, Lupus, Atticus.....or whoever you are. How old are you? You have spent almost 5,000 hours playing this game

3,000 as Lupus
1,500 as Atticus
200 as Gunner

Ive had this game for almost 2 years and have played only about 500 total. If this game doesn't matter so much then why do you dedicate almost your entire life to it. If you are telling the truth of who you are then I would be more worried about having a life outside of BF2. Seriously...5,000 hours since you enlisted!!!!!!!!! Of course stats aren't going to matter to you...what else do you need to play for? But don't criticize and belittle the people who don't spend hours on end playing this game or who are maybe just beginning and are worried about their stats. They have a different mind set than you and they haven't spent 6 to 8 hours of their lives on a video game over 2 years or whatever it took to play 5,000 hours. I think I will burn out and not care about BF2 long before that...good God!!
Just to put things in perspective, 5000 hours in two years amounts to 6.8 hours a day!!!
Someone needs to get a life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard