Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6711|Sweden
I got it 7 times, yes seven times when the stats were down for 2 weeks. And i recorded all times, getting them in nice ways;D. My favorites was to knife 3 persons and blow up 6 persons with c4. I recommend those ways.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6654|Groningen, The Netherlands

Someone025 wrote:

u have to kill someone with a smoke grenade
Jup this should look nice
TK so you can keep deranking and getting 3star general.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-07-07 10:44:18)

xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6143|Some Pub in Valletta

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Knife the opposite commander. Preferably on some map that he's in uss essex or some other hard reachable place.
Actually bring a friend with you and kidnap him
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6621|The Netherlands
kill someone with the zip line, or the grappling hook

even better, snipe someone out of a flying plane/chopper

or even better, kill me
Kill someone with a LADDER
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

So after some points from the stats outage and the last days have been actualised, my first account is ready to get promoted.
As I am not willing, to go ahead for the fourth star, this will be the last promotion of my beloved first account.
The last time, i got promoted, Swope and me made a video about it (Link is in my Sig).

Now i need some ideas for a spectacular action. something, the bf2-world never have seen before. I need an idea, how i
should earn the point to promotion.

Or should i just throw a medicpack and kill someone with the g36e on a lame karkand inf only round?
You shouldnt, you should get a life.
15 more years! 15 more years!
^JP^
+5|6149
no no no you got it all wrong, ALL OF YOU. wachu gotta do is...JUMP off a building WHILST doing a 720 spin(small building) and shoot sum poor defenceless immigrant in the head with a friggin sniper rifle without using a scope. to do that and get a promotion, ALL ON VIDEO? would be good.
BETTER YET! stunt a car off a huge building, bail near the floor and quickly whip out your pistol shoot the car just before it blows up on the ground, killig many innocent bystanders.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6687|UK

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

No, you cant "derank".
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6523
Be Anti Tank. Get the J10 in Wake. Fly over the carrier. Jump out. ERYX some poor lad.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Samtheman53 wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

No, you cant "derank".
I say he should defib someone from a boat.

A completely original idea, courtesy of me.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6687|UK

Mitch wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

So after some points from the stats outage and the last days have been actualised, my first account is ready to get promoted.
As I am not willing, to go ahead for the fourth star, this will be the last promotion of my beloved first account.
The last time, i got promoted, Swope and me made a video about it (Link is in my Sig).

Now i need some ideas for a spectacular action. something, the bf2-world never have seen before. I need an idea, how i

Or should i just throw a medicpack and kill someone with the g36e on a lame karkand inf only round?
Whats up with you

edit

cowami wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

No, you cant "derank".
I say he should defib someone from a boat.

A completely original idea, courtesy of me.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2007-07-07 12:01:37)

BlackKoala
+215|6317

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Is this really that important?
YES IT IS.

Getting your third star is really, really important stuff.

Sheesh.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6732|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
wow now thats a thread

youre on the way to 5 stars noob
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Sa¢ripan wrote:

wow now thats a thread

youre on the way to 5 stars noob
Quiet, Frenchie.

Considering you're a 3-star general already, you should know that there IS no 5-star general rank post-patch 1.whatever.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
MR_snus
+21|6613

Someone025 wrote:

u have to kill someone with a smoke grenade
roger roger
Sa¢ripan
+12|6732|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
roger as my garndma says
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6612|the side hatch
the coolest way to get a point is to lose your kit by being revived away from a bag and then to jump from a jet and land on someone
Balok77
+28|6140
tv a j-10 rite in the face
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6686|The Ville
be number 1 and have your team win. You'll get your 3rd star that way.....lol j/k
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6400|Somersetshire
crash a blackhawk with C4 on it, into, wait for it.....a J-10 (or the chinese attack helicopter) on wake
Baisangur
+1|6131

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

I think shooting down an Eurofighter with a TV guide would be nice, do you agree?
[img]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1828/screen280ma1.jpg[/img]
l41e
+677|6640

Mitch wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

And you wonder why people don't like you.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6529|Internetfitlerland

One thing to do, when you do get promoted, take a screeny, leave the server and find another.  Get another kill, get promoted, take a screeny.  Rinse and repeat.

https://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8419/screen021jm9.th.jpg https://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7691/screen022kv6.th.jpg

The only 2 I can be bothered hosting, but you get the idea.  (I did it 5 times before I quit for the night)

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2007-07-07 18:04:36)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6277|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Oh ma Gerdz!

Jihad forklift.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard