Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

Darkfire wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

phd_in_destruction wrote:

we just got one in my town, I love their burritos...
God bless their food.

*burrito*
Barbacoa
Pinto beans
cheese
guacamole
mild tomato salsa

If I'm feeling adventurous, chips too. Fuck it's sooooooo good. But sooooooo bad for you (it's actually got pretty healthy ingredients and all, but the massive amount of them gives the burritos massive calories).
yeah its really, really good but supposed to be as bad or worse for you than mcdonalds
Isn't Chipotle owned by Mcdonalds?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Darkfire wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

God bless their food.

*burrito*
Barbacoa
Pinto beans
cheese
guacamole
mild tomato salsa

If I'm feeling adventurous, chips too. Fuck it's sooooooo good. But sooooooo bad for you (it's actually got pretty healthy ingredients and all, but the massive amount of them gives the burritos massive calories).
yeah its really, really good but supposed to be as bad or worse for you than mcdonalds
Isn't Chipotle owned by Mcdonalds?
According to haxxable Wikipedia, they 'divested' (sold?) all their stock. Chipotle's self-owned I think.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK
$50? O_O aint that like £25?

Cheap
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Samtheman53 wrote:

Cheap
$50 US, $60 Canadian.
So yeah, you guys will get it cheap
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
actually in normal shops they sell brand new games like crysis for £39.99 but on a big website like play.com they normally sell them for about £29.99 ish I'll check what there seling it for now  £26.99 at play.com
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

Cheapest I found- http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=det … rt=PCCY00. Same as play.com

Last edited by r'Eeee (2007-07-06 07:55:16)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

Ryan wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Cheap
$50 US, $60 Canadian.
I know... it should be about $54 for us instead of $60
Ryan

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Cheap
$50 US, $60 Canadian.
I know... it should be about $54 for us instead of $60
Oh well, I think it's worth it. I was actually expecting $70
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
Even if I buy Crysis...which I might, since it's being developed by Crytek and NOT EA (they merely publish it), My computer is gonna DIE playing this game.  It's eye candy to the max, and I remember the day when I thought 'wow my computer is awesome' which is no longer the case.  I think it's time for that reformat I've been putting off and see if I can scrape a couple more Megahurtz (lol, pun there) out of my AMD 3500+, either that or upgrade.

...if only the upgrading wouldn't cost me a bazillion dollars, since Socket 939 for AMD is a dead format and I'd have to get something newer.
Volatile

Was perusing the Incrysis forums and found out that crysis is still in alpha stage. I seriously doubt it will be released by sept. 11. The only release date that has been officially given is "fall" by EA.
Ryan

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Was perusing the Incrysis forums and found out that crysis is still in alpha stage. I seriously doubt it will be released by sept. 11. The only release date that has been officially given is "fall" by EA.
It's way past 'alpha' stage. Haven't you seen the latest trailers? They definitely show the game past alpha.

Magius5.0 wrote:

Even if I buy Crysis...which I might, since it's being developed by Crytek and NOT EA (they merely publish it), My computer is gonna DIE playing this game.  It's eye candy to the max, and I remember the day when I thought 'wow my computer is awesome' which is no longer the case.  I think it's time for that reformat I've been putting off and see if I can scrape a couple more Megahurtz (lol, pun there) out of my AMD 3500+, either that or upgrade.

...if only the upgrading wouldn't cost me a bazillion dollars, since Socket 939 for AMD is a dead format and I'd have to get something newer.
If your computer is not older than 2 years, you should be able to run Crysis on low settings.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-07-07 07:43:11)

[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6433
far cry high = crysis on low (@ least )
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst

ryan wrote:

If your computer is not older than 2 years, you should be able to run Crysis on low settings.
True.  But I sooo badly want to see it in hyper-mega visual detail, I mean, who wouldn't?
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6221|Turkey
damn its so strange that there will be no Turkish language in the game but the game is created by Turkish guys,  >>>F.CK EA<<<
Ryan

_1_MAN-ARMY.17 wrote:

damn its so strange that there will be no Turkish language in the game but the game is created by Turkish guys,  >>>F.CK EA<<<
1. You are in North Korea, not Turkey.
2. Crytek is located in Germany, no?
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6221|Turkey
Crytrk is German but the creaters are Turkish, im not in North Korea LOL
Ryan

_1_MAN-ARMY.17 wrote:

Crytrk is German but the creaters are Turkish, im not in North Korea LOL
In the game you are playing in North Korea.
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
The fact that Chipotle is owned by McDonald's does not diminish its "rock" factor. Great stuff. Still a pale shadow of Freebirds World Burrito (the only good thing to ever come out of College Station, Texas).

So this Crysis is essentially BF2 but instead of being the US and the "other guys" we're the humans and the aliens? I'm going to stick with Karkand  ;-)
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6444|California
NEW "unofficial" RELEASE DATE: http://crysissector.com/forums/-unoffic … t-146.html
November 13, 2007

Last edited by RandomSchl (2007-07-21 23:03:29)

Commie Killer
+192|6388

[PTG]shogun wrote:

Nope, I run FarCry on high but Im below the minimum specs for Crysis.
Ryan

RandomSchl wrote:

NEW "unofficial" RELEASE DATE: http://crysissector.com/forums/-unoffic … t-146.html
November 13, 2007
It won't be released in November.
All these dates are speculation also, so don't bet on them.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-07-22 11:51:00)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

[PTG]shogun wrote:

Cryis on high= Far Cry 2 on low Obviously?

Last edited by r'Eeee (2007-07-22 12:37:49)

Volatile

RandomSchl wrote:

November 13, 2007
Bahhahaha, knew it was coming.
Ryan

There was a press conference between EA and Crytek a few days ago. Unfortunately, the official release date is "early November".

Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6604|Philadelphia, PA

Ryan wrote:

There was a press conference between EA and Crytek a few days ago. Unfortunately, the official release date is "early November".

Yeah, that sucks, but look on the bright side, at least we're getting the game in '07.

Edit: BioShock is being released this month, that should hold me over for awhile until Crysis is released.

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2007-08-02 12:30:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard