https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Larkin
Banned
+22|6530|West Yorkshire, England
Maybe I'll change my middle name to "Roflwaffle"
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6493|Trondheim, Norway
I'll change my middle name to Asap and then my last name to Dice, then i will be named Emil Asap Dice or EA Dice

edit: or maybe asshat rather than asap

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-07-07 12:29:21)

djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6349|Oregon
the story makes me smile. that's great. go him.
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6617
My middle name: Sam Fisher

Boo yah, baby
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6163|Scotland
"My childhood hero" what a fucking fag. Srsly. What do people think when they do this stupid shit? "I think i'm gonna change my name to megatron so i can talk to all my e-retards about how cool it is.

Prick needs to die.
Dragonclaw
+186|6319|Florida

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

"My childhood hero" what a fucking fag. Srsly. What do people think when they do this stupid shit? "I think i'm gonna change my name to megatron so i can talk to all my e-retards about how cool it is.

Prick needs to die.
I sense a great hypocrisy in this post. Maybe you are the prick who needs to die.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6163|Scotland

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Prick needs to die.
I sense a great hypocrisy in this post. Maybe you are the prick who needs to die.
Do you see me changing my middle name to something stupid? no?

Also you can't use "Hypocrisy" on a opinion.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6583|United States
If the guy did it solely to be funny, then rock on. Otherwise, it's pretty damn lame no matter how you look at it.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6349|Oregon

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Prick needs to die.

sure you can...
but that's not the point.

the point is that you basically explode on this random guy who had the guts to change his middle name to Megatron just cuz he wanted to, and you call him "fag" and "e-retard" and "prick"...
Flaming someone you don't even know is more "e-retarded" than anything this guy did.
Smithereener
+138|6329|California

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Prick needs to die.

Actually, tbh, you can be hypocritical in an opinion. Classic example: OMG I LOVE VIDEOGAMES I THINK THER TEH GREATEST. later, YOU NEED A LIFE NOOBS STOP PLAYING VIDEOGAMES LOSERS OLOL.

As for the OP

I don't know whether that's funny or sad. Well, whatever floats his boat.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6673|The darkside of Denver

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Prick needs to die.

Regardless, your opinion fucking sucks...  That guys changed his name because it made him happy, why hate on him for it?  Maybe its time you did something to brighten up your dark nasty existence eh?
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6163|Scotland

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Regardless, your opinion fucking sucks...  That guys changed his name because it made him happy, why hate on him for it?  Maybe its time you did something to brighten up your dark nasty existence eh?
My existence is bright enough tyvm.

"That guy changed his name because it made him happy" That opinion fucking sucks.

You like to make allot of assumptions, don't you?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6303|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

My existence is bright enough tyvm.

"That guy changed his name because it made him happy" That opinion fucking sucks.

You like to make allot of assumptions, don't you?
Lawl, you sound like Jameseyy.

Y'know, the one who got banned...um...many times?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
']['error
Banned
+630|6657|The Netherlands
hahaha, Megatron
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6163|Scotland
Jameseyy is my brother - he got banned many times because duk0r doesn't like him

He got another perma ban for not even breaking the rules. Funny how shit works out, ain't it?
cospengle
+140|6500|Armidale, NSW, Australia

djphetal wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

sure you can...
but that's not the point.

the point is that you basically explode on this random guy who had the guts to change his middle name to Megatron just cuz he wanted to, and you call him "fag" and "e-retard" and "prick"...
Flaming someone you don't even know is more "e-retarded" than anything this guy did.
Especially ironic coming from someone known as "Bruce-SuperNub". But you have a point. I don't think it will help him get a job. Anyway, it takes all kinds, right.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6793|Great Brown North

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Jameseyy is my brother - he got banned many times because duk0r doesn't like him

He got another perma ban for not even breaking the rules. Funny how shit works out, ain't it?
what was the reason they gave him for the perma ban then?

at the OP i wonder if they would restrict you from changing it if it was something a little too far out there
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6163|Scotland

krazed wrote:

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

what was the reason they gave him for the perma ban then?

at the OP i wonder if they would restrict you from changing it if it was something a little too far out there
"You have a perma banned account already" - Duk0r

Yet chuy said he could make another account and it wouldn't be banned unless he did something wrong/offensive. Which he hasn't done on his new account.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6503|Gogledd Cymru

Tip - if you get a temp ban, then do something in the following week (or next day in my case) you get temped again, so dont say lol else youll get banned XD
Smithereener
+138|6329|California

krazed wrote:

I'd assume the only restrictions are offensive things, like... say... **** or ***** or ******. Well, you get my drift.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6730|Riva, MD
King County is where Downy lives, lol.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2007-07-07 15:39:33)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6375|Vancouver
There is an Optimus Prime out there. He's in Iraq. Quite famous. I'm not sure why no one else mentioned him.
Volatile
+252|6718|Sextupling in Empire

Drakef wrote:

There is an Optimus Prime out there. He's in Iraq. Quite famous. I'm not sure why no one else mentioned him.
I think this optimus and jason megatron burrows need to meet in real life and fight to the death. It's the only logical course of action. If they don't, they're posers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard