L85A1 is better43%43% - 210
G36E is better56%56% - 271
Total: 481
SyDuS
+10|6557|vancouver BC
l85A1>m16>AK47>g36E>AK101

L85 is so much fun to use and kills poor in
M16 people drop like flies at close range, intensly accurate single shot
ak47 people drop like flies close range FAST. best gun for wake around buildings
G36e people drop like flies at any range but boring as fuck to use.
AK101 people drop like flies at very close range, but lacks accuracy at long distance, sometimes even on single shot
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330

XRogerMellieX wrote:

kinglufc wrote:

L85 for the pros o.0
a pro gamer uses no unlocks =]

M16 for teh me
Many people talk tough about the M16, but quite frankly I find it far easier to handle than the L8. Like the e, it's pixel perfect scoped over distance and up close the bullet spread is minimal.

The L8 is a sniper rifle at any range but up close it takes far more control than any other auto.

L8 ftw.

EDIT

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

I could kick your ass even with a MR-444
Oh no you couldn't.

M16 is the noob.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine

SyDuS wrote:

ak47 people drop like flies close range FAST. best gun for wake around buildings
AK101 people drop like flies at very close range, but lacks accuracy at long distance, sometimes even on single shot
/fail

AK\M16 > L85+G36

And AK-101 is awesome on single shot if you know how to control the gun .
Enzzenmachine
+20|6347
FAMAS>AK101>G36E>M16A2=AK47=L85A1 (those last 3 are those I use the less) I know that the M16 can be desvastating, as the AK47 or L85A1

FAMAS : very powerful weapon, very accurate, full auto mod and devastating burst mod
AK101 : powerful, accurate
G36E : accurate and powerful but after giving a break to bf2 (exams) it seems I can't play properly with it anymore lol

Actually all of Medic weapons have their skills. The fact I think the FAMAS is superior to any other medic weapon is my own opinion.
M16 ,AK-47, and AK-101 unlocks are for noobs you should be ashamed if you use unlocks like the L85A1 and G36E and think you are "1337".
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330
I'll say it again... the M16A is a noob gun, the L8 requires much more skill at close quarters. Also, the M16's hit spot is more aligned to the centre of the cross hair than the L8 making it easier over distance.
Gunner978
+7|6278|USA

Jameseyy wrote:

Not g36e, that gun is so hard to use it takes too much time to learn to aim so I stick with other guns
Easiest gun you can ever shoot ..and easiest to kill with.. very overpowered.. i mean how is this hard? just asking not flaming^^
V1king
+10|6156|Land of crocs and cane toads
G36E FTW!   Whether a noob gun or not and whether your a noob or not, your K/D ratio will be higher in every sense...  I've been averaging about an extra 10 kills or more a round with this baby...

Last edited by V1king (2007-07-07 09:31:45)

Gunner978
+7|6278|USA
^thats why they call it a  noob gun haha.. cus its so ez to kill with
Smithereener
+138|6317|California

tjocka_vita_kisset wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

L85
Not even because of the whole "stigma" behind it. The L85 just has that (for me at least) ability to evoke those WTF moments. When I least expect it, headshot and kill. When I expect a kill, all misses. It's just funny.
Oh lord, thats why L85 suck you sideways, I´ll have to go G36E here, if i must choose one, and I don´t have to, but I did...
What? I'm confused.

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

M16 ,AK-47, and AK-101 unlocks are for noobs you should be ashamed if you use unlocks like the L85A1 and G36E and think you are "1337".
Quite personally, I think you should be ashamed for thinking you're 1337er than others just because you use stocks. Who the fuck cares what people use, like it or hate it, it's gonna happen anyway.

Last edited by Smithereener (2007-07-07 10:32:45)

aj0405
+19|6162
the G36E is far better than the L85,you can't even argue that.the only gun that can stand up to the G36E is the FAMAS.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Gunner978 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Not g36e, that gun is so hard to use it takes too much time to learn to aim so I stick with other guns
Easiest gun you can ever shoot ..and easiest to kill with.. very overpowered.. i mean how is this hard? just asking not flaming^^
Wow, someone's sarcasm detector's malfunctioning.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Gunner978
+7|6278|USA

cowami wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I really dont believe he was being sarcastic.. i wish he was.. But i mean.. if that was sarcasm.. he's good at hiding it
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Gunner978 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

I really dont believe he was being sarcastic.. i wish he was.. But i mean.. if that was sarcasm.. he's good at hiding it
Believe me, once you know Jamesey(y), you know how he is.

Damned Scots.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
G36e is just gay, and as such the L85 is better

but, the G36E is a better weapon, but that is because of its ridiculous accuracy and deviation
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Hmmm, I just had a revelation.

DEFIB* > ALL

That is all.

*(plus miniscule amounts of bunnyhopping)
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
You ask which Medic gun is better but you only put the 2 worst guns in the poll options...
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6539|Chicago
G36e.
d.cripz
+29|6411
Doa
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

d.cripz wrote:

Doa
1. You spelled and capitalized "DAO" wrong.
2. Which medic gun is better, not which anti-tank gun is better.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK

cowami wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Damned Scots.
lol
of course he was being sarcastic...
Gunner978
+7|6278|USA

Samtheman53 wrote:

cowami wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

Damned Scots.
lol
of course he was being sarcastic...
Lol well im one gullable sob.. nah its just early and ive been up too much on mountain dew.. excuse the stupidity :pp
Arkosh~Kovash
+0|6667|the Dirty Dirty
G36E all day. I am just as accurate with it from long distances as the scoped l85. Plus the nasty 3-shot bursts is an enemy crowd pleaser.
SyDuS
+10|6557|vancouver BC

Longbow wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

/fail

AK\M16 > L85+G36

And AK-101 is awesome on single shot if you know how to control the gun .
never said it was everyones pref, just mine, i love the L85, it sounds gay but its damn fun. i find the AK101 the hardest to hit people running from the side at over 20 yards, L85 and M16 easiest, also you can use these at any range like the guy was right on top of you, for the L85 haters its a true medic rifle, meant to stay back a bit from your squad and revive when necessary
XRogerMellieX
+8|6330

Arkosh~Kovash wrote:

G36E all day. I am just as accurate with it from long distances as the scoped l85. Plus the nasty 3-shot bursts is an enemy crowd pleaser.
The problem being that the 3 round burst are all perfectly accurate up to 200 meters away. And the single shot has the least recoil of any weapon and is therefore perfect for quick-fire right up to the view distance.

Hate the E.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard