j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6649|Behind that RPK-74

aZWARt325 wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

Wtf Ea Not Update My Stat Yet!!!!!!
Shut Up
ur an idiot

mods or admins can u plz do something about them? there making personal attack on me for no reason which should result in ban
/me Laughs My Ass OFFFFFFFFFF
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6161|Long Beach, California USA

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

Shut Up
ur an idiot

mods or admins can u plz do something about them? there making personal attack on me for no reason which should result in ban
/me Laughs My Ass OFFFFFFFFFF
wow enjot ur 3 day ban
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6153|Some Pub in Valletta

aZWARt325 wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

Shut Up
ur an idiot

:)LOL:)
j4mi3-k1ll3r
I feel like +1 karmaring you. Thankyou for the small laugh. Merry Christmas
j4mi3-k1ll3r

swe:D wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

I feel like +1 karmaring you. Thankyou for the small laugh. Merry Christmas
Give it to me instead
+1 your way !1111111111111111111111111111 Catch,.,,, Well caught
aZWARt325
Banned

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

Shut Up
ur an idiot

wow and u jamie u wont be laughing when ur banned i made report to mod
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6437|UK

aZWARt325 wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

ur an idiot

something tells me your either 11 or 12

please indeed shut up.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
......... Peeps please leave names with karma... I dont wanna stay @ 13
xXCortoMalteseXx
Grow up no1 has flamed you...

If you ain't good taking advices so don't ask for them!

Report all you want we'll see who gets banned and who'll not
Dersmikner
+147|6500|Texas
I have gotten exactly 23 points (not sure how that happened since I don't remember having a 23 point round - ack) in the last month or so. I've probably racked up close to 2,500 points and not a one of them shows. I'm fairly certain those points are lost in the ether forever and ever.

I'm playing under the name BravoOscarBravo and mostly on ESF, PtB, and some other I.O. Karkand server.
j4mi3-k1ll3r

Dersmikner wrote:

I have gotten exactly 23 points (not sure how that happened since I don't remember having a 23 point round - ack) in the last month or so. I've probably racked up close to 2,500 points and not a one of them shows. I'm fairly certain those points are lost in the ether forever and ever.

I'm playing under the name BravoOscarBravo and mostly on ESF, PtB, and some other I.O. Karkand server.
LoL i made a second Account Bravo*Oscar*Zulu (BOZ) just incase people wondered
xXCortoMalteseXx

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

OK I used to think also that I would not get the points, but yesterday i got about 4000 points from the outage.

I don't think they upgrade alphabetically, coz what i noticed my stats came per round/session in a small piles if I may.

Last week i got my upgrades as everyone else also, but then i got only about 100 total, and after a weeks silence my stats started adding up again.

Haven't been playing for a week now but I think if you just wait about a week so something will start to happen in you're stats.
READ
aZWARt325
Banned

Zero!. wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

please indeed shut up.
god anothor personal inslt and the admin wont ban any of u
V1king
+10|6156|Land of crocs and cane toads

aZWARt325 wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

ur an idiot

Oh shut up you...

Ban me....see if I care.   I mean really??
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6438|Brisbane, Australia

aZWARt325 wrote:

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

Shut Up
ur an idiot

oh Jesus boo hoo, go cry to mummy already.

Anyway, I haven't seen any extra points added from the other times iv been playing when the stats outage was occurring....

hmm i reckon i made around 2000-3000 points during the outage, yay
aZWARt325
Banned
wow prety much all of u in this topic are idiots
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6677|Warlord/Bellevue,WA

aZWARt325 wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

Shut up.
No.

WTF SOME1 ELSE TELL ME SHUT UP?

MODS UR SEEING THIS RIGHT?
hey buddy

shhhhhhhh!
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6639|Amsterdam, NY

aZWARt325 wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

please indeed shut up.
The mods dont care STFU
aZWARt325
Banned

SgtSlauther wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

please indeed shut up.
The mods dont care STFU
but there suppose to i get ban from person attack u should too im done here at this topic
[merc]montu
+1|6151
Back on topic....I played alot yesterday...probably about 10 hours total....and i noticed i only got updates on only a couple of games right away and did not get updates for most of my play  time yesterday.  HOWEVER...when i woke up this morning, i noticed that my pistol kills went up by about 40 kills...and this equates to when i played ona pistol/knive only server back just after the outage went out 3 weeks ago.

So, i believe i'm starting to get some stats from the outage, but not all quite yet....still waiting for my 53 kills i had in one round about a week ago which i had while assault and in a helocopter, so i'm watching for those still, along with a slew of others. 

So, hang in there people...it looks like they are slowly starting to update the outage stuff like they said.  They definetely are because i haven't killed anyone with a pistol in over 3 weeks, so that is the only time those kills could have come from.  The stuff from the last few days i'm assuming will get caught up eventually as well.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

I played a couple of times and it hasn't recorded but it doesn't bother me. 
xXCortoMalteseXx

[merc]montu wrote:

Back on topic....I played alot yesterday...probably about 10 hours total....and i noticed i only got updates on only a couple of games right away and did not get updates for most of my play  time yesterday.  HOWEVER...when i woke up this morning, i noticed that my pistol kills went up by about 40 kills...and this equates to when i played ona pistol/knive only server back just after the outage went out 3 weeks ago.

So, i believe i'm starting to get some stats from the outage, but not all quite yet....still waiting for my 53 kills i had in one round about a week ago which i had while assault and in a helocopter, so i'm watching for those still, along with a slew of others. 

So, hang in there people...it looks like they are slowly starting to update the outage stuff like they said.  They definetely are because i haven't killed anyone with a pistol in over 3 weeks, so that is the only time those kills could have come from.  The stuff from the last few days i'm assuming will get caught up eventually as well.
Ok that about sums up my point also.

Patience is a virtue
j4mi3-k1ll3r

aZWARt325 wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

please indeed shut up.
Okay you are going on my leaderboard LOLZ .... I am going to join a server you are in and KNIFE you. I want to see if you report me to the server admin for "killing" you .... Dude your funny. azwart for president FTW!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!1111ONE
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6634|Derby, England

aZWARt325 wrote:

Shut up.

Samtheman53 wrote:

aZWARt325 wrote:

shut up
You to clowns must be bored? if you don't have anything constructive to say than don't say anything at all!
j4mi3-k1ll3r
LoL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard