Fubar/fox
Sponcered by belgium beer
+4|6795|Belgium
GOod job guy'S the site looks extreemly good

just one remark i could just be me but i like the former size of the badges, medals and ribbons on the stat pages better now they seem so small
TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
AWESOME! BUT I found some bugs *gg* ^^. SO: In the Forums the pictures have javascript (i mean these little descriptions, which looks strange). In the Leaderboard the Names with >< now look right. If you go into the profile of these people, you still just see the Name until a ><... e.g. http://bf2s.com/player/46994637/ . ANYWAYS: AWESOME NEW PAGE!
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6818|Germany
The new design r0x0rz!
But: is it possible to shift the "new posts since last visit" link in the forums to the top again? The "index" link is on the top of every page, and I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the index to get to the "new posts" link.
Thanks alot!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
You could change the # of posts your profile will see in your personal settings.  Fit it all on one page that way.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Fubar/fox wrote:

just one remark i could just be me but i like the former size of the badges, medals and ribbons on the stat pages better now they seem so small
Yeah. Made that change is exchange for getting the ability to click on them and pull ubar data straight onto the page. (And, once EA fixes the date feeds, I'll be able to pull TTA data on each award too )
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

NiMhurchu wrote:

The new design r0x0rz!
But: is it possible to shift the "new posts since last visit" link in the forums to the top again? The "index" link is on the top of every page, and I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the index to get to the "new posts" link.
Thanks alot!
All ready said I'd be doing something about that - man!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

TC><Injecter wrote:

AWESOME! BUT I found some bugs *gg* ^^. SO: In the Forums the pictures have javascript (i mean these little descriptions, which looks strange). In the Leaderboard the Names with >< now look right. If you go into the profile of these people, you still just see the Name until a ><... e.g. http://bf2s.com/player/46994637/ . ANYWAYS: AWESOME NEW PAGE!
Consider that on my 'todo' list after work today
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6818|Germany

chuyskywalker wrote:

NiMhurchu wrote:

The new design r0x0rz!
Thanks alot!
All ready said I'd be doing something about that - man!
Whoops -- really, you did! I just read the whole thread again. Must have missed it. Sorry!
jamestx10
TX##
+3|6765|Allen, TX
Why do medals earned not show up in the sig line?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

Fubar/fox wrote:

If you REALLY want to see the fancy large version of a badge/medal/ribbon, simply click on it and you can drool a bit at the shiney larger image
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6784|englewood FL.
yes voodo i noticed that and that u can see wat ones u dont have and scroll down also to see them its the best thing to happen to the stats page yet...well at least in the awards section...cant wait for the new design on the sigs.

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-09-19 13:34:45)

Fubar/fox
Sponcered by belgium beer
+4|6795|Belgium

tF-voodoochild wrote:

If you REALLY want to see the fancy large version of a badge/medal/ribbon, simply click on it and you can drool a bit at the shiney larger image

chuyskywalker wrote:

Fubar/fox wrote:

Yeah. Made that change is exchange for getting the ability to click on them and pull ubar data straight onto the page. (And, once EA fixes the date feeds, I'll be able to pull TTA data on each award too )
Hey your both right didn't noticed it till you metioned it.  IT  rocks

Ps: Chuyskywalker WHats  TTA data ?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

TTA == Time To Acquisition

Like the TTA rank, but for each award
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6814|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
This web page sucks
I have been to much better stat pages
Oh!!! if I had a dime for every thing that is worng with this web site....

Someone had to write it. But we all know the truth...
--------------BF2S------------------ ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6784|englewood FL.
ha ha...u know (little off topic sry guys)jus clicked on ur sig jag and u have the far east ribbon.....and only 50 hours as far east, and only 70 wins....not anything bad ...but this shoots all theires's to shit about having 100 wins or 74+ hours on that team...am i not rite? see i will be getting it in about 50 hours hopefully and was jus wounderin
once agian sry to mods for putten thgis in wrong topic/section..
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

US|dirtysouth wrote:

ha ha...u know (little off topic sry guys)jus clicked on ur sig jag and u have the far east ribbon.....and only 50 hours as far east, and only 70 wins....not anything bad ...but this shoots all theires's to shit about having 100 wins or 74+ hours on that team...am i not rite? see i will be getting it in about 50 hours hopefully and was jus wounderin
That is quite OT and there is an entire thread (or 8) about it. Take it there.
Fiebs
+0|6799|Australia
love the colour scheme and the front page with the new improved leaderboard!
not to forget when you click the awards now tooo!!!!
Babo0n8
+0|6812
best one so far
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6811
Nice Job, i like it alot!
thinner44
+1|6780

chuyskywalker wrote:

Small Text Sufferers: I'm guessing you're using IE, right?

Please clear your cache and reload. I believe I fixed this problem. If not, please be specifc about what browser and OS you are on (inlcude verison numbers, please).
Back to normal now ta. I'm using IE didn't clear my cache but leaving everything a day seems to have resolved it. Perhaps I had my 'readers' on the wrong way
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6814|Tegucigalpa, Honduras

US|dirtysouth wrote:

Once again, (for those of you who dont read past threads or do a search on the forum engine)
The ribbon is given based on the  maps you have played (chinese or mec) regardless of what army you are in, or how many times you have won.

So unless you join one of em 24/7 Karkand servers, everyone gets both ribbons once they hit 250 hours.

Back to original topic... The force is strong within this dark page.
Charlie_melvin
Right between the eye's
+0|6783

chuyskywalker wrote:

Charlie_melvin wrote:

just one question, how come everythings shrunk ( its as though my screen settings have changed and made everything smaller, but it only appears like that on this site)
btw the award section in our profile page now is awesome
Shrunk? Like the awards? Images? Text?
it's all back to normal now, don't know how, but it is.

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

Charlie_melvin wrote:

it's all back to normal now, don't know how, but it is.

MAGIC!
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6784|englewood FL.

jag1973 wrote:

US|dirtysouth wrote:

Once again, (for those of you who dont read past threads or do a search on the forum engine)
The ribbon is given based on the  maps you have played (chinese or mec) regardless of what army you are in, or how many times you have won.

So unless you join one of em 24/7 Karkand servers, everyone gets both ribbons once they hit 250 hours.

Back to original topic... The force is strong within this dark page.
?????? actully there is no were in this forum that has any real fact about the dam ribbons, was jus maken point ....fyi iv red all the dam service ribbon post!!!            sry chuy wats OT mean 

ohh and yes I love the new site!!! thnx guys and sry for the little derail of the post here

*edit* lol OT=OFF TOPIC get it sry bye

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-09-20 13:24:07)

TC><Injecter
+4|6798|Berlin, Germany
About all Ribbons or Service Ribbons?! BTW: I think its idiotic that there is no US Service Ribbon...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard