Poll

Should we invade Pakistan if its government falls?

Yes, and America should also withdraw from Iraq.9%9% - 4
Yes, but America should keep some troops in Iraq too.12%12% - 5
No, but America should stay in Iraq until it is stable.34%34% - 14
No, and America should withdraw from Iraq.39%39% - 16
Other (explain)4%4% - 2
Total: 41
CC-Marley
+407|6830

Larkin wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

Why bother, India will take care of it.
Agree. Besides USA has proven itself to be useless against guerilla tactics...which would undoubtedly ensue from their invading Pakistan. Maybe Russia would try and take it too.
Useless? I believe your post is useless.
jonsimon
+224|6497
OP: Um, no?

Last edited by jonsimon (2007-07-06 13:34:01)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria

Larkin wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

Why bother, India will take care of it.
Agree. Besides USA has proven itself to be useless against guerilla tactics...which would undoubtedly ensue from their invading Pakistan. Maybe Russia would try and take it too.
Ug, I would hate to see the resulting scuffle of India and Russia fighting over Pakistan.

But the Indians would definitely love to reap Pakistan in the dust. Not that I would really care, mind you.
V1king
+10|6156|Land of crocs and cane toads
Just for the record......Osama has a real name.   Usama, I kid you not.  Ironic really but that's how they spelt it on the F.B.I's most wanted list...

Sorry for being off topic.

As you were...
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6292|Éire
Pakistan having nukes would make any kind of open invasion disastrous; any intervention would have to be of a clandestine nature.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina

Braddock wrote:

Pakistan having nukes would make any kind of open invasion disastrous; any intervention would have to be of a clandestine nature.
If by clandestine, you mean pre-emptively destroying their nukes through an air strike, I agree.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard