MNLYFE07
+1|6137
yeah, i just got it and installed it, it said the install completed succesfully, but when i go to start, it says i need to buy and install the pack, what up?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6713
you need to repatch to 1.41 again...
Love is the answer
MNLYFE07
+1|6137
nvm, figured it out
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6176

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

No, he needed to register the booster packs. Even if installed and patched they wont work until you activate them by registering your numbers at EA.
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6727|sunderland england
sometimes this just happens m8 u need 2 restart the game
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6727|sunderland england

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

No, he needed to register the booster packs. Even if installed and patched they wont work until you activate them by registering your numbers at EA.
register what they already have ur username hence pid
u dont have to activate fuck all
this just happens sometimes >happens to me and ive had these since they were released
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6176

woodrot wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

register what they already have ur username hence pid
u dont have to activate fuck all
this just happens sometimes >happens to me and ive had these since they were released
WOw...relax...this exact thing happened to me and if you take time to read his post he says he cant even start...so how is he supposed to restart a game. It doesn't matter if they have your username already because the booster packs DO require registration. When you register they will ask your username to confirm. I recently bought the boosters and I had to register the keys for both AF and EF before I could play.

I actually could go into the game...BFHQ and find servers for EF and AF but when I went to join the game it said I couldn't and gave me the exact same message this guy is getting. He is asking for help and that is what I am doing but it looks like he has already figured out the problem and I guarantee it wasn't just restarting the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard