T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6428|My room
Ok, so my mom got an Infiniti I35 about five years ago. As with all cars, she had to get it serviced every now and then. When she first went for servicing, she had a lot of loose change in her car, mostly quarters. When she got her car back, about 90% of the quarters were gone. She thought that maybe she had miscounted them, but everytime after that when she went for servicing, she put all of her loose change in a Ziploc bag and left it at home.
     About two months ago, my mom got a new job, and had to go via train. So, she bought a monthly parking pass so that she wouldn't have to spend money and time everyday buying a daily ticket. Today, my mom had to go to servicing again, and her parking pass for the month of July was gone. Now she' s absolutely hysterical, and I am really pissed at the Infiniti dealership we go to.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything here, I just want to rant and get some of the anger out of me so that I don't go and blow those idiots' heads off.

Edit: added paragraphs.

Last edited by T1g3r217 (2007-07-06 14:35:30)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6762|United States of America
I'm hungry... anyone have a steak?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
first, call the dealership and ask to speak to the Service Manager.
tell him that you expect this issue to be resolved very soon, tell him about the past experiences and that you will never do business there again unless something is done.
wantacookie
+7|6571|Austin, TX
Find a new Infiniti dealership...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
Don't leave shit in there that can be taken because it will be, i mean are people that stupid? No offence.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
Go in there or call them and start giving them shit, Guaranteed to work or your ass gets locked up in a Jail.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6637|USA

Parker wrote:

first, call the dealership and ask to speak to the Service Manager.
tell him that you expect this issue to be resolved very soon, tell him about the past experiences and that you will never do business there again unless something is done.
Never tell them you will never go back.  Leave the a way out or you close your options.  Then when you do go back (convenience or habit) you wont get laughed at.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6428|My room

Mekstizzle wrote:

Don't leave shit in there that can be taken because it will be, i mean are people that stupid? No offence.
It was a parking pass, and it had her name on it... also, my mom doesn't think people are that cheap.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6501|Sydney, Australia
OK, here's a bit of spiel from marketing:

It is in the best interests of a company to maintain positive and rewarding relationships with their customers, because it will cost them far more to attract a new customer than to keep an old one. Furthermore, every unhappy customer will probably tell on average 10 people about their bad experiences (Just look at the views statistic to see how many people you've already told!), and this personal one to one communication is far more powerful than any marketing communication efforts by the organisation. Compare this to a happy customer who will only most likely tell 3-4 of his/her friends.

So what does this mean? Talk to the dealership and make your position known. If they wish to survive, then they'll realise themselves that they (look at that alliteration) must start pulling their act together or else they're going to lose business.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6328|Orrstrayleea
Go in there and mess up the joint! jks

Just do what Parker said
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6495|Kamloops, BC Canada
Don't be passive... do what is necessary.
Yesemaj
Banned
+3|6145
You think that's bad? they probably took it in turns to sniff her seat as well.

.. Shit that's sick, why did I think that?
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6155|Scotland
Bumped.

(I don't mean it as bumping a post.)

Last edited by Bruce-SuperNub (2007-07-08 03:47:28)

Katash
+4|6565
Buy a cheap micro camera and install it somewhere hidden, put something interesting inside and take it back for a service - when you catch them on tape confront them with it, tell them you'll put it on youtube then you can blackmail them for anything you want (free services for life etc) ....
....If that doesn't work, buy a gun and shoot the place up....or make a bomb....bombs are great.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6155|Scotland

Katash wrote:

Buy a cheap micro camera and install it somewhere hidden, put something interesting inside and take it back for a service - when you catch them on tape confront them with it, tell them you'll put it on youtube then you can blackmail them for anything you want (free services for life etc) ....
....If that doesn't work, buy a gun and shoot the place up....or make a bomb....bombs are great.
Stalker alert
Katash
+4|6565

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

Stalker alert
heheheheh
CodePhoeniX
+13|6221|USA
Sell car, and buy bike, foot powered bike.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard