EreheMan
+10|6326
There's always one shitty admin...

The round had only just started, I had been playing AT from the beginning and this turd kicks me for point harvesting (I think he means padding?). I shot that Ranger fellow's heli with a SRAW (only once) earlier on in the game (he was taking off), I was standing on that building in between the two heli spawns... Ranger must have been pissed off and said I was padding or something (eventhough I had a score of 16, and #2 on my team had a score of 13 or something like that) and I had score from kills AND teamscore...

He tried to kick me earlier but made a typo, I asked what he meant and he didn't reply, he just kicked me...

Seriously, players that don't have a certain number of hours played shouldn't be admin on any server, they are always the ones accusing people of hacking or believing people when they say someone hacks...

Usually I don't bother whining about these kind of things (I just don't join the server again, ever), but I like the maps in this server's rotation and there aren't many alternatives...

http://i14.tinypic.com/503i05h.jpg

Last edited by EreheMan (2007-05-23 07:36:36)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

You've been a good player when Ive been on the server with you Erehe.

Have a word with Taffy. I wish this server had BR
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"

EreheMan wrote:

The round had only just started, I had been playing AT from the beginning and this turd kicks me for point harvesting (I think he means padding?). I shot that Ranger fellow's heli with a SRAW (only once) earlier on in the game (he was taking off), I was standing on that building in between the two heli spawns... Ranger must have been pissed off and said I was padding or something (eventhough I had a score of 16, and #2 on my team had a score of 13 or something like that) and I had score from kills AND teamscore...

He tried to kick me earlier but made a typo, I asked what he meant and he didn't reply, he just kicked me...

Seriously, players that don't have a certain number of hours played shouldn't be admin on any server, they are always the ones accusing people of hacking or believing people when they say someone hacks...

Usually I don't bother whining about these kind of things (I just don't join the server again, ever), but I like the maps in this server's rotation and there aren't many alternatives...

Iv played in your squad and against you a few times, you also squad up with treffnix.ger, and i usualy find you both with AT at the top of the buildings on Ghost Town, i had a good game against you both the other night, (when i finally got in the halo) and yes it is a shame because you do play fair, no question about that what so ever!!

Like snake said, have a word with taffy as he admins and seems to be fair with it!!!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6239|Escea

EreheMan wrote:

Did he kick you off again? Cause I was on the same server, Surge was the map. I saw you on Ghost the other night and didn't see you doing anything out the ordinary. I've been kicked from a 2142 map for 'playing lame', then I used a different account and owned the admin then told him it was me, lol..

It was funny to me
taffy1979
+7|6633|u.k
Ill look into this for you Erehman sp lol. As i too have played with you on many occasions and agree with everyone on here that you havent been anything other than a fair player. Please dont feel that you are not welcome on the EVDI server.
viperccousins15
+0|6181
Is anyone still playing on this server?  I've joined several times and was the only one there...
Nautilus
+0|6597
does any1 know why the hell my rebel-time (for earning my last medal on sf) isnt updating? i ve played 6-7 hours as rebel last week but on the stats not 1 second is updated, vanilla bf2 updating works fine but wtf is wrong with sf?
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"

Nautilus wrote:

does any1 know why the hell my rebel-time (for earning my last medal on sf) isnt updating? i ve played 6-7 hours as rebel last week but on the stats not 1 second is updated, vanilla bf2 updating works fine but wtf is wrong with sf?
SF is still not updating correctly, if you look at the grappling hook topic next to this one you will see myself along with others are not updating. Certain things are but many are not working in SF.
Nautilus
+0|6597
thx for quick answer !
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon
any way you would consider adding perch to the rotation?

instead of GT?

Last edited by steelie34 (2007-07-05 18:58:56)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

Would be nice, but I doubt it...I cant find this server anymore
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"

Snake wrote:

Would be nice, but I doubt it...I cant find this server anymore
It now runs.....

KARKAND!!!!!!