kingofkolt
+17|6216|Boston, MA, USA
So... any news?
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6840|Germany
Hey guys, first of all, thanks alot for every single comment.

Second, there are news, not very interesting news, but news. Good news and bad news.
Good news: she's single.
Bad news: she's 24 y/o. I am 34. Discuss.
And third (which is very frightening): I haven't seen her since I posted here...

But: a colleague of mine knows her from school and lives in the same village. He doesn't have any contact to her either, but maybe that's a good starting point.

jonsimon wrote:

Honestly, we could have had a phone number just by asking in a minute or two after that, ...
Well... rumours are that hooking up and exchanging phone numbers is MUCH easier in the U. S. than here (especially in my region, Franconia), especially when it comes down to asking another employee in my company for a private phone number...

Commie Killer wrote:

My German teacher said Germans dont usually get married, they just kinda live together all their lives. But who knows, she is stupid as hell.
Definitely not quite right. Of course, there are many people who just live togheter without marriage. But the majority still gets married one or the other day. Unfortunately, 1/3rd of them will be divorced later. To be honest, personally I don't need to marry. In the unlikely event that I will meet "the right girl", I will re-think my opinion, though.

iamangry wrote:

GOOD BOOK.
Yeah, it's funny to read ("... offering her a piece of gum after she speaks..." -- hilarious!), but anyway, one has to be realistic about that. There are many, funny and good hints in there, but you can a) never replay the whole story (which, btw is not what I expected anyway) and b) never be sure who else read this book and already knows the hooks. But it's good for reactivating one's (read: my) flirting phantasy.

BN wrote:

Well so far your attraction is based on the physical side but if you want to explore the other side you will need the following

1. Confidence. If you don’t have it...fake it.
Shouldn't be a problem. At least the faking part. I am not shy at all, but there are two issues: getting in touch for the first time with some girl I am interested in (there is no problem after "the ice was broken"), second: getting the final steps done to, well, pull the bird. (Sorry about the wording, I really don't want to sound like she is some sort of bitch. I just like that idiom.)
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6152|Long Beach, California USA
Pics?

its kinda pointless without them...
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6840|Germany
Well, the pics.
a.) you wouldn't like her.
2.) I cannot simply go over to her and ask for a photo. (Uploading a photo without the photographed person's knowledge and permission is forbidden by law, at least here in my country. Let alone, it's a kind of stalking).
d.) Even if I had a pic and even if I uploaded it, just imagine what would happen if she found out... *ouch* *notgood*

Edit: take this photo, add glasses, and it's a little bit like her:
http://hotornot.com/r/?eid=OZHMRZ-SAR

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2007-07-06 07:06:09)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
Hypnotism
agent146
+127|6379|Jesus Land aka Canada
first you start off "hey i have seem many times before around here, if you dont' mind may i ask you what is your name?" then you work from there. i used that line to get a girl that i like......to bad i learned out later she was only 13 and i am 18.......i failed so we're just friends atleast i insist that we are just friends.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6520|Belgium

Use the picture thing as your pick up line. 'I know this might sound strange, but can I take a picture of you'. That way we have a picture and you have a sentence to start with
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6152|Long Beach, California USA

NiMhurchu wrote:

Well, the pics.
a.) you wouldn't like her.
2.) I cannot simply go over to her and ask for a photo. (Uploading a photo without the photographed person's knowledge and permission is forbidden by law, at least here in my country. Let alone, it's a kind of stalking).
d.) Even if I had a pic and even if I uploaded it, just imagine what would happen if she found out... *ouch* *notgood*

Edit: take this photo, add glasses, and it's a little bit like her:
http://hotornot.com/r/?eid=OZHMRZ-SAR
hmm get teh legsecks going on lawl
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6429|Brisbane, Australia

De_Jappe wrote:

Use the picture thing as your pick up line. 'I know this might sound strange, but can I take a picture of you'. That way we have a picture and you have a sentence to start with
lol

try this Drop your lunch allover her

if you can....ask your boss to transfer you through to her department or something

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard