LTC.Thunder
+4|6258|USA
I restarted my clan server 2 days ago and the points are updating right away. 

IP:  74.53.113.86:16569

16 man Karkand Inf on 32 map size
BluRR33
+27|6357|Sweden
it means ? that  u get ur score but the time on the  Armies doesn changes???:...
daves-box
+15|6616
Oh look a thread back from the dead...

Stats are on and off...  We have no answers don't ask!  EA refuses to explain.... We just wait it out!

close thread...
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6113|Some Place Your Not At
Yah the same thing is happening to me now...my ribbons and badges are not updating but i just got the good conduct ribbon after earning 30 times.My rank has slowly increased, and i am still mad that all the work that i have done the few weeks while it was down, matbe lost.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6149
All I care at this point is that the stats become stable again. I dont really care about the black out period...just get this thing back to normal again and I would ask EA to do more in communicating with the public.....but we will see...
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6113|Some Place Your Not At
Probably not...i tryed to close it but thing blocked me...
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6483
OMG NOBODY CARES THIS IS THE 18573498674576-8956978-5876-6879870468th thread about stats, just shut it up!!!
[DotA]Zechs
+1|6614
I had something similar happen.  I played two rounds on a SS map and got my points updated but not the two badges I earned.  GVUess I will wait a few more days and try agin later.

Zechs
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6184
I have played for a couple of hours today and some servers reports stats, but most of the servers i tried did not.
How long has the stats outage been now? 5 weeks?
This is absurd.
EA should get their act together.
SaVVeY
+0|6113

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

I have played for a couple of hours today and some servers reports stats, but most of the servers i tried did not.
How long has the stats outage been now? 5 weeks?
This is absurd.
EA should get their act together.
2nd that mate. My stats didnt update for over a month, then i got a measly 60 something points and now nothing again for almost 2 weeks. Seriously EA wtf are you all doing!?!? If i ran EA i would of fired all your asses ages ago. I bet if BF2 was pay to play you would of had it fixed within days but because it isnt you basically dont give 2 fucks about it or anyone playing it because we have already bought the game and you have the money from us. I used to love EA, almost any game EA had anything to do with i would play it but its the exact opposite if i see a game made by EA i will shit, piss and vomit on it then ill burn it!

FUCK YOU EA!
masculata
+24|6646|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
2nd that mate. My stats didnt update for over a month, then i got a measly 60 something points and now nothing again for almost 2 weeks. Seriously EA wtf are you all doing!?!? If i ran EA i would of fired all your asses ages ago. I bet if BF2 was pay to play you would of had it fixed within days but because it isnt you basically dont give 2 fucks about it or anyone playing it because we have already bought the game and you have the money from us. I used to love EA, almost any game EA had anything to do with i would play it but its the exact opposite if i see a game made by EA i will shit, piss and vomit on it then ill burn it!

FUCK YOU EA!
lolz
thesilvo
+0|6112

SaVVeY wrote:

FUCK YOU EA!
That's constructive.

I'm sure I'm missing points also, but in the end it is a game.

Silvo
adv3rsary
+28|6685
call me crazy but i think it's broken again.. last 12 games (3 diff servers) = nothing
Suicidal
+20|6478
Last night 1500+ points landed on my stats, no medals though.

I'm still owed more points but it's better than a kcik in the nuts.
Safinar
Pushes ppl off the carrier
+3|6133|UK
on ea battlefield + tbf2 it says ea are getting players stats back on track since monday the 2nd of july, my stats have not updated at all for nearly a month and on wednesday the 4th they started updating again on all servers they didnt update on before
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6114|Malmö, Sweden
I have been playing on  the "EA UK TKF" special forces server and my stats updates. Its been one of the few servers that has been updating for the last two weeks. None of the other servers have updated my stats. I don´t care what EA says, I don´t think I will ever see the 2000 points missing from 2-3 weeks of playtime...
fabiator14
+7|6121|Normandy - France
it seems taht the limit will be the 9th July. read it on EA forum
Sa¢ripan
+12|6710|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

All I care at this point is that the stats become stable again. I dont really care about the black out period...just get this thing back to normal again and I would ask EA to do more in communicating with the public.....but we will see...
agreed
Sgian|Dubh
+0|6110|Isle of Skye - Scotland
Yay...I just got 10 points on my stats 2 weeks later.  rofl. seriously EA...10 points? You owe me like 4,000 & you gimme 10...top effort lol.
PE
+2|6127
Im getting some points but not all and no time for aviator, helo ect. cant believe this isn't sorted out yet!
PE
+2|6127

Sa¢ripan wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

agreed
communicating!! whats that then??? dont think EA know!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard

Sgian|Dubh wrote:

Yay...I just got 10 points on my stats 2 weeks later.  rofl. seriously EA...10 points? You owe me like 4,000 & you gimme 10...top effort lol.
20 for me
fabiator14
+7|6121|Normandy - France
as a lot of people here, I'm surprised to see that EA is able to announce with an official thread that the update is finished....
How is it possible to pretend such a thing.
So I have several questions :
1- what about the missing points between 13 and 25 of June ???
2- what about the awards for the same dates???
3- what about the points and awards from 26 June till today???
4- and, last but not least WHAT ABOUT SERVERS STILL NOT UPDATING ??? if the problem has been fixed, how is it possible that some servers still aren't updating stats??

Maybe should be better to shut down BF2 for one day for everybody in the world but definitely fix this problem !!!

We are customers not sheeps !!!
Enzzenmachine
+20|6315
I indeed don't see the point in lying. From EA, that's very disappointing. They officially say that stats are back, blabla my ass. Nothing is back for most of us. Now I do think they should have given up that stupid idea to get back stats from the outage. That way since the 25th june we'd have gotten our stats working well. I'm wondering... I think I gonna stop to play BF2 till stats work again, that way I'll see whether or not stats are updating.. see how the seller of this game is lying to us, its customers... I would've accepted to wait longer, for sure but I don't accept to be fooled and hearing lies from EA. I'm starting to wonder whether the stats will be back by the end of july. *roll eyes*
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6149
This is a post from one of the EA reps. This was her update today...so obviously things are not fixed and they are looking into it more. I am having the same problem many people are reporting....army times are frozen in SF, people not getting ranked up or getting unlocks even after reported stats issue being resolved....so looks like more tweaking to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the data. I'm going to ask that this is checked into further. I've updated my main post with the following and will be locking the thread until I have an update for you.

**Update! Although there has been improvement you've reported that there are still some issues with stats and a considerable concern about badges and ribbons (especially with SF although it is a general issue across versions). I have enough information for now thanks to the incredible detail you've offered in your posts. Please refrain from posting more information until I have an update or need more data.**

~Violet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard