wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Broadband has dropped so much in price and increased in availability is it still necessary to put up warnings? I guess some people are at work but does anyone actually play bf2 on a 56k modem?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

Nowadays, it just means that a page will take a long time to load, like Sarrk's Sig thread.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

wah1188 wrote:

Broadband has dropped so much in price and increased in availability is it still necessary to put up warnings? I guess some people are at work but does anyone actually play bf2 on a 56k modem?
Oi. Some of us live in Australia, you know.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6510|Gold Coast
But it sucks when you download too much shit, play too much, use too much bandwith and go over, only to have your internet go down to 500 bytes per second (I tried downloading something, and that was its speed, no bs). And then the restart dates are fucked, so internets wont be fast again for 6 more fucking days, so big ping and get yelled at ffs gay internets, I want my FTTN now! IM SICK OF COPPER WIRE!!!!!! ZZZZZZOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGG
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6756|06-01
unlimited broadband ftw
dubbs
+105|6630|Lexington, KY

wah1188 wrote:

I thought you had to have broadband to play.  That is what CNet reports.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6389

Cheez wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

some_random_panda wrote:

Cheez wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

???
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6677|In You Endo- Stoke
I think its more to do with people that are sat at work,like me on a proxy ( dam you !!!!)
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

I think its more to do with people that are sat at work,like me on a proxy ( dam you !!!!)
Hey at least you have access to BF2S my internet in college is like North Korea's non fucking existent, not exactly but every half entertaining website is blocked .
Shadow893
lel
+75|6691|England
lol @ living in oz lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard