(IOC)WhiteLion
+0|6729
Deng you people who love to punish others for no reason, when will you learn to accept accidents? In this case, you have lack of respect maybe low self esteem and possible angry gamer. You need to understand the conpect using the punish system. Now, did your mother or father or someone teach you to watch the road before crossing the road? Why not do the sme in bf2 instead of running in front of any vehicles? That part you shouldnt punish other because you didnt watch the road. Now, for many of you serve in military, did not they teach you to be aware of anything and expect the unexpectional? If sniper in that area then what do you expect? Of course claymore. Sniper use those for their own protection and you run into and punish them? who fault is this if someone didnt see the big red skull with bones cross? Go and get your own glasses for that part. Now when you spot emeny vechile then what do you expect? of course pilot go and bomb then to save your butt but why punish them? Do youi think pilot will do again when you are in need help after punish the pilot? No they wont help you and that is how I do. If you want to kill the vehicle on your own then dont spot it and it only get pilot attention. Didnt you know team depend on each skill they use in bf2? Yes they do and if you punish some skilled players anmd they got kick out from server then your team will loose period. I have seen this many time when it happen that way. Now with the punish system, you should punish for their motivate to kill you for any vehicles or on purpose. So please, use your common sense to punish people. 90% of time I forgave because of accidents and I see no motivate in it but other 10% have motivate and most of the time they steal my vehicle. This is possible reason why people may quit bec of this.

https://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1129/teamkilling6lt.th.gif
Scorpian65
+14|6747
Amen
dankassasin42o
+68|6688|Reefersyde, CA
hey last nite i had a great one.   I was playing on warlord. and  i started out with my team SAS getting a slow start.  so i make a squad, and start capping flags, i get plaza, hideout, and saercity post or whatever it is before the palace. so i hop on a ATV to goto the mosac off to the right of the map, on my way out, i hit a teammate, i would say both our faults, i would take a punish her no prob.   but he ran in front of me an i was balls to the walls full throttle.  So BOTH our faults.   He let me go, so i get to the mosaic, cap it and kill an enemy, but a friend gets near their vehical which explodes  *42o* dankassasin {TK} soso    , i start with the SRY! MY BAD radios, no punish.   so far people can tell accident.  but also in this time ive gotten kills ect i havent typed in here, but im on top of my teams score, with a healty lead on my whole team.   even with 2 TKs down.    so i head off after gettin the flag i was at, towards the TV station, one of there last, beside the palace, we have the most of them pinned in the palace, an a few at the TV station who were heading to the plaza.   I join with a group of guys running in the back door of TV stat.   and its a slaughter house.  body everywhere, i push into the stairs to help my few remaining teammate after clearing out everyone that had came behind them to pin them in the stair well.  after clearing the stairs i get to the top of the first flight 1st. so i lob 2 nades in the door way up the next flight,  BOOM, BOOM, so i throw 1 more, now as i throw my 3rd. i had a group of guys next to me watching me toss these to clear the room, but when the 3rd leaves my hand, 2 team mates run up after it, like a dog playing catch, and BOOM  2 more TKs,  well after this i get kicked for excessive TKing.   HOW can you be an excessive team killer, WHEN EVEN WITH THE AFORE MENTION 4 ACCIDENTALY TKS,   AND IM STILL ON TOP SCORE FOR THE SAS team, hence i left and that team lost  like 10- 0   coulda won it.... we were close..
Rizen_Ji
+41|6745|200m out and smiling at you.
not gonna lie i generally don't punish, but it gets to the point when your own pilots have little to no disregard for their teammates on the ground and bomb away anyways...

i mean i understand if i get killed by someone running me over, or i just killed a person from a scan and a teammate is going for the same guy and he kills me the moment he turns the corner... but i have little leway given for pilots, cause i doubt that actual pilots have that much disregard for the lives of their allies...
n00b.Worx
+44|6735|West Berlin!

(IOC)WhiteLion wrote:

Deng you people who love to punish others for no reason, when will you learn to accept accidents? In this case, you have lack of respect maybe low self esteem and possible angry gamer. You need to understand the conpect using the punish system. Now, did your mother or father or someone teach you to watch the road before crossing the road? Why not do the sme in bf2 instead of running in front of any vehicles? That part you shouldnt punish other because you didnt watch the road. Now, for many of you serve in military, did not they teach you to be aware of anything and expect the unexpectional? If sniper in that area then what do you expect? Of course claymore. Sniper use those for their own protection and you run into and punish them? who fault is this if someone didnt see the big red skull with bones cross? Go and get your own glasses for that part. Now when you spot emeny vechile then what do you expect? of course pilot go and bomb then to save your butt but why punish them? Do youi think pilot will do again when you are in need help after punish the pilot? No they wont help you and that is how I do. If you want to kill the vehicle on your own then dont spot it and it only get pilot attention. Didnt you know team depend on each skill they use in bf2? Yes they do and if you punish some skilled players anmd they got kick out from server then your team will loose period. I have seen this many time when it happen that way. Now with the punish system, you should punish for their motivate to kill you for any vehicles or on purpose. So please, use your common sense to punish people. 90% of time I forgave because of accidents and I see no motivate in it but other 10% have motivate and most of the time they steal my vehicle. This is possible reason why people may quit bec of this.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1129 … 6lt.th.gif
I agree in ALL points. Nice thread dude!
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6688|Adelaide, Australia
I punish pretty much only two situations:

1) Deliberate TK's for vehicles (obviously).
2) Jet pilots who indiscriminately bomb neutral flags. Now that you've TK'd me while I'm taking the flag back, are you going to bail from your jet and finish the capture...?

The server I usually play on is mostly full of sensible players, and it's rare that I get punished for accidents. If they do punish, say for running over a mine, I'll write their name down on a piece of paper beside me and hold it against them for the rest of their gaming career. No revives, no repairs, no help if I'm commander...

Edit: The funniest thing I ever did to a punisher was this:

He was a useless sniper, and ran up to an enemy I was throwing grenades at. I teamkilled, but ran straight over and revived him. Punished. I then proceeded to knife and revive him until he got stuck in a wall and I couldn't rev him any more (probably about six or seven times). I couldn't care less about the points, nor whether he punished me out of the game. Suprisingly, he didn't punish me again - I think he learnt something that day!

Last edited by Gulf_War_Syndrome (2006-01-30 19:55:36)

PF-Reign of Lead
+0|6680|Vermont
I punish every time I am TK even if it is an accidental.  Why you ask?  Just to make you whine!
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6733|New Hampshire
Can we stop complaining about punishers?  There really is no other way to get around it.  Besides, by the time you get the punish you've already lost the points, so what are we really whining about?  An electronic slap on the wrist after you've already had points deducted?  Please.

If you don't want to deal with punishers - don't TK people, or more simply, play in servers where FF is off.
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6688|Adelaide, Australia
The problem with punishers is it's an in your face reminder that you've got at least one tool on your side!
While you are doing the best to win the game for your team, these folks are using up valuable space on the server that could be used by someone who isn't a complete waste of IP packets.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6743|In a van down by the river

(IOC)WhiteLion wrote:

Now, for many of you serve in military, did not they teach you to be aware of anything and expect the unexpectional?
I stopped reading your rant after that sentence.  I agree about idiot teamkill punishers though.
AirForce2076
+1|6751|MN

Scorpian65 wrote:

Amen
lol, did you even read it
Coot11M
+7|6676
unexpectional??? WTF is unexpectional? lol

Gotta love it when people try to sound smart by using big words. Then mess it all up with a word that doesn't even exist.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6737
Pilots deserve a punish everytime they let those bombs fly when I'm capping a flag. If they can't see I'm at the flag on the minimap, I can't see the page up button.  Before they come crying, I can fly jets, I have bombed, and due to my accuracy I don't hit friendlies. For that matter I don't hit anything but some highly suspicious grass, but it had it coming. *shakes a fist at the grass*
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

After months of abuse, I am on AUTO-PUNISH until further notice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard