Larkin
Banned
+22|6507|West Yorkshire, England

orange_ninja wrote:

When i'm masturbating while flying a J-10 in wake, as i'm about to cum, i get shot down by the anti-air!!
Pics or it didn't happen.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
It grinds my gears when you think your internet download limit is not actually at the end of the month as you would assume. Then you try to download something, waste download, and find out the restart is actually on the 12th, and cant play games since it lags so bad for 8 fucking days, IN THE FUCKING HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!1111oneoneon
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6666|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
When I actually get a chance to play BF2, the stat servers have problems updating. I was hoping to make Major in a few weeks grrr.
agent146
+127|6378|Jesus Land aka Canada
when i realize that all the games that I play are fps with no storyline or plot line what so ever ie battlefield 2, counter strike, day of defeat. I feel sadden by that.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6831|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
It really grinds my gears when I get shot while running! I mean c'mon... KA MANNNN!!! Anyway, it sucks even more if its an MP5 or some other SMG. And it sucks the worst if you think you've made it behind a building and you think you are in the clear only to get clipped through the corner at the last millisecond!

Now what really grinds my gears? Having a team mate walk in front of my clays twice in one round ON PURPOSE and punish me both times! It was evident he was just trying to increase his score by breaking down team mates because he forced several other TK's and the sad part was I still beat him by 25 pts.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6170|Wisconsin
I got banned from a server for saying "WTF he shot me out of the cockpit with the f-35 machine gun"           i got kicked for saying cock...
wyattwolf
+2|6510|UK
still getting moved to the fucking losing team for no fucking reason!! doing well then suddenly find myself in arty barrage from my suddenly old team and it all goes to fucking rat shit....fucks me right off!! why does this always happed! you might say whingin cunt, to a point yes but only cos it happens all the fucking time!!! FUCK.....
dwoody66
+0|6143
how is it that other players seem to get more points than you when you are sat next to them and they do nothing in the round at all, I've played games where people become in a team then die but when that game finishes still end up with more points HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
WTF! HOW IS IT IVE BEEN HERE GOING ON 18 MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS THREAD. IT'Z GOT POTENTIAL. OMG IM JUST GONNA CALL A WAAAAAMBULANCE LOLOLolololol
dwoody66
+0|6143
HELP how do i get more points
jord

dwoody66 wrote:

HELP how do i get more points
What's your bf2 account name and password?
dwoody66
+0|6143
And what can you do then
jord

dwoody66 wrote:

And what can you do then
Get you more points...
dwoody66
+0|6143
how is this possible
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6471|Sheffield-England

What Peter Said
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6615|Birmingham, UK

dwoody66 wrote:

how is this possible
How is possible this?

The regular guys will get what I mean here!
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6536|Sverige (SWE)

stkhoplite wrote:

What Peter Said
YES !!! lol.... spot on
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop
.......Taking a nice photo down by the sea and then a freak wave almost drags you in and get your camera and you wet
digger89
+0|6129|Australia
For some reason I can't make Sergant I have the score seeing you need 2,500 points to make and I have 2,600 points wtf up with that??
x=Rocko=x
Wubmo
+1|6120
People with the rank of Colonel are too cocky.  Even when they're not good,
hasnol963
+1|6480
when i get kicked because of the stupid pnkbuster doesn't start, who gives a crap?
insanchef711
+6|6466|Indiana USA
the fact that my rig was taken by my ex and  I havent been able to play for over 4 months now.  plus she snapped all the BF2 and SF discs in pcs when everything ended.   BITCH.  Now NO BF2 AND NO PUTER TO PLAY IT ON IF I WHEN I GET THE GAME AGAIN.   FUCKING BITCH.
General-Idea
+5|5989|USA, Central.
Gay people.
rededition
+15|6563
Accused of aimbotting.I have just been recently accused of aimbotting on Ghostgamers uk server.What really pisses me off is people making accusations against other players just beacaues they r getting their arses kicked.
The clan has even made a nice video of my fancy footwork.
My nickname is Sasreddawn and i consider myself a good infantry player who is cleannnnn,i hate knobs who make accusations which just aint true.
With being ex military i approach the game i bit diffrently than a lot of other players.Quick turning and always on the move which then knobs watch the video at the end and say""""""look hes hacking...i got my arse kicked so ill say hes using an aimbot".
For Fucks sake grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can stream me with anything to prove i don't cheat and it will show u that i am clean.
If u want on the 17.12.07 you can come over to sunny not so Germany ...doors r open and u can watch me play!!!!!!!

English phrase LOOK BEFORE U LEAP.

Another thing is that people r playing this game with such a shitty bandwith and rig and then they wonder why they can't compete.
Get urself at least Dsl 6,000...a computer with 2gb,8800 Graphics card,Dualcore 2.4 do 2 5 years army training and then maybe u can play better and react and think more tactically minded.
I should really take it as a compliment especially when i know its not true!!!!!!!

Infantry i am good..planes and helis i suck and i must admit i am a G36 medic knob.

You are probaly 16-20 years old ghost making such accusations.
I am 36 years old and play for fun and i am not interested in getting hacks to play a fucking computer game u knob!!!!!!!!!!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6336|Twyford, UK
People who don't speak english well and don't even make an effort to try.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard