Danorge
+7|6168|Denmark // 69! Az
I was playing the other night. i must have gotten a little drunk. This is what happend, i was driving safely and in the right side of the road , when a got damn no-good pedestrian(might been an enemy),  i as every good driver would, try'ed to steer away wich resaulted in a carcrash. next thing i know is i'm sitting there watching the birds fly slowly by...

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/danorge/screen000.png

Well just thought the Pic was worth sharing
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA
... I'm lost... You had a car accident in bf2 and thought this screen shot was funny? I must be missing something.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6555|Flower Mound, TX
As for the screenshot. LOL I loved it man haha. BTW I don't play SF much but could someone tell me if that car is a dead moving car or a dead stationary object =P
Danorge
+7|6168|Denmark // 69! Az
As for the screenshot. LOL I loved it man haha. BTW I don't play SF much but could someone tell me if that car is a dead moving car or a dead stationary object =P
hehe thats my wreck
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6768|06-01
lucky you died or the bf2 police would have you up on DUI charges and sent to respawn prison forever...
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6367

elite.mafia wrote:

... I'm lost... You had a car accident in bf2 and thought this screen shot was funny? I must be missing something.
the only thing you are missing my friend is a sense of humor
JAyThaRevo
+31|6297|Austria
the first time i have to agree with elite^^
nothing worth seeing there sry

lol
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6761|Chicago.
I did some post edits and deletes. There's no need for name calling guys (Ey3, swe:D, and others who had their posts deleted). mafia seemed to be unsure of the humor, I didn't take his post to be anything damaging. Don't flame him, explain to him the humor or ignore him in this thread.

As for the picture, IMHO it isn't laugh out loud funny, but I see the humor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard