lsimio11
+2|6153|Melbourne
Whats the best jet in the entire game?
Also is the best jets based on the team? eg: PLA have good ones USA: Dont ??
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Yeah... this is new.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
Search and you shall find
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Seriously? You haven't figured out that J-10 > F-18 > MiG-29?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

Undetected_Killer wrote:

The MiG-29 is the best jet, followed by the F-18 and then the J-10.

you sir, fail.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
I bet this is going to be ten pages long!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

The MiG-29 is the best jet, followed by the F-18 and then the J-10.

you sir, fail.
Shot down.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Well, the fastest is the F35B.
Dæss all æi nåo....

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-07-05 16:54:45)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

SteikeTa wrote:

Not at level attitude, in a dive, certainly
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SteikeTa

fatherted13 wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Yes, level flying as well
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

SteikeTa wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Oh, ok.Didnt know that, cheers!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SteikeTa

fatherted13 wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Oh, ok.Didnt know that, cheers!
yeah, in altitude between 800-900 you can outrun missiles without any problems... with afterburners of course.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6344|New York
The best jet depends on whether you're bombing or dogfighting.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Villain{NY} wrote:

But I think we can agree that the F-35B (in the hands of an average pilot) is the worst of them all in either field.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

Villain{NY} wrote:

MiG-29 > SU-30 > SU-34 > F-18 > F-35 > F-15
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

F35. I once got up to 5000[Whatever factor it is] on 1200m...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Inimicus_7
+26|6362|England, UK
J10, flame away.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
what a thread
lsimio11
+2|6153|Melbourne
I too thought it was the j10.. I hate the F-35B
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA
SU-30 is the best jet. It turns the tightest out of all the jets, and has a very high top speed. Not only that, but it has bombs and laser guided missiles.
SU-30 > SU-34 > mig29 > f18 > f35 > j10 > f15
J10 has the slowest response out of all the jets making it a POS. The f15 just plain sucks, it's turning radius is horrid, your only hope is to stratorun it against migs, but even then the su-34 and su-30 will keep up with it.
F35 has the highest top speed, but can't dodge missiles ever, only at high altitude can you out run missiles, and against any good pilot you'd be dead be4 you even get up that high (that's if you're below 100m when you are engaged)
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
My Paper Plane is the best.
[Chaos]Assassin
+18|6515
J-10 > All until it gets nerfed   (I hope)
StarvinMarvin
+7|6155
its obv the J10, but i do like the Su-34 in terms of bombing.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6405|Earth

elite.mafia wrote:

F35 has the highest top speed, but can't dodge missiles ever, only at high altitude can you out run missiles, and against any good pilot you'd be dead be4 you even get up that high (that's if you're below 100m when you are engaged)
If you know how to use flares right it is easy to outsmart most J10 pilots. And if you fly the F35 at anything lower than 350-400 you aren't very smart. I normally fly around at 500 over the airfield waiting for the J10's to fly over to repair and then sneak up on them as they fly in a straight line to the carrier or to arty island. I wouldn't necessarily say that any one plane is the best, it just depends on the pilot. But I would say that I like the F35 most. That is becuase F35's only come off the carrier, which is always uncap, so no matter what your situation you can always rearm/repair. Also I like that it has 600 rounds for the guns instead of the J10 only having 300. Out of all the kills I have in planes, 80% of them are from the mg's. So extra ammo, faster speeds, best handling in 800+ meter altitude, and the fact that F35 is easy to get into due being SEVERELY underrated would make it the best to me.
Signature
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA

pyscofrawg wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

If you know how to use flares right it is easy to outsmart most J10 pilots. And if you fly the F35 at anything lower than 350-400 you aren't very smart. I normally fly around at 500 over the airfield waiting for the J10's to fly over to repair and then sneak up on them as they fly in a straight line to the carrier or to arty island. I wouldn't necessarily say that any one plane is the best, it just depends on the pilot. But I would say that I like the F35 most. That is becuase F35's only come off the carrier, which is always uncap, so no matter what your situation you can always rearm/repair. Also I like that it has 600 rounds for the guns instead of the J10 only having 300. Out of all the kills I have in planes, 80% of them are from the mg's. So extra ammo, faster speeds, best handling in 800+ meter altitude, and the fact that F35 is easy to get into due being SEVERELY underrated would make it the best to me.
Well I personally like to bomb stuff, and you can't exactly bomb tanks from 350m...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard