dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY

Takedazor wrote:

Dudds you see these events taking place in your country, it's not me that is saying it, and not Chuck Biscuits, it's lots of ppl, ppl more informed then u on law, politics and other subjects. So you are saying that everyone that appers in this videos is telling lies, thousands of american people that would have nothing to gain on this but repression by other ppl, well dude i don't know what to say to you...

Just see for yourself the patriot act, and the other law's aproved by your goverment... it's on papper go get it verry simple.

I don't know what u want more dude, i just don't know, u only believe in you favorite tv channels and in your goverment so i can't say anything to change your mind, you will never change it, you've made up your choise and will change for nothing.

You know what is funny? It's that if some of the events talked on this videos take place many ppl will say it is for the best or something, i don't think they dislike guantanamo and other human rights breaking.

Let me gess guantanamo doesn't exist... patrioct act doesn't exist... president execute orders don't exist... Forget it dude u got nothing to learn with this videos you better get on with your life.
I am assuming that you are responding to myself, even though you miss spelled my name.  There maybe people who are more informed then I am about other subjects, and I am fine with that.  That is why I do research to find out facts about what I hear.  Considering that my favorite TV channels are the History Channel, Science Channel, and Discovery Channel, I do believe what they say.   

I never said that the Patriot act, or any of those things did not exist.  I said that some of their "facts" are not correct.  So you have to take what everything else they say into question.  They may say some things that are true, but others are not true.  I could say that Guantanmo Bay is in Africa.  That Guantanmo Bay less real, it just makes the "fact" incorrect. 

Another way to put is, is if your friend lied to you and told you a lot of false things.  Would you trust everything he/she said?  Would you question some of the stuff that he/she says?  Some of the things in those movies maybe true, but if they are basing everything on a lie, then how can their message be true?  That is like building a house on a weak foundation.  If it falls, not everything falls, some of the walls may remind standing.  In the same way that some of their facts are true facts, but most of them are not, if you do some research.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6538|the best galaxy
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" Henry Kissinger said (Bush's advisor)
"Huston, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance" a US astronaut said
We have retrieved an alien spacecraft, the base commander (an Admiral) said the day after Roswell.
A good documetary film is trying to dig up the truth - the viewer can then decide if he agrees or disagrees.

post some docu links about what You believe to be the truth/interesting (instead of ban)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY

Freke1 wrote:

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" Henry Kissinger said (Bush's advisor)
"Huston, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance" a US astronaut said
We have retrieved an alien spacecraft, the base commander (an Admiral) said the day after Roswell.
A good documetary film is trying to dig up the truth - the viewer can then decide if he agrees or disagrees.

post some docu links about what You believe to be the truth/interesting (instead of ban)
I did not ban anyone, but here are some.  Most of them are not political:

How it is Made: http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/44
Not all but most of these from BBC.  I found the documentary "TV's Dirty Secrets" ineresting. : http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/2053
A little more political, and found it very insightful, Wal-Mart the High Cost of Low Price: http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/1296

I also watch a lot of documentaries on the History Channel, but can not find any.  Like documents on the Titanic, Facts behind the Da Vinci Code, anything on Rome or Egypt.

Last edited by dubbs (2007-07-05 06:46:00)

Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6538|the best galaxy
Nice links, many videos there.
History channel and discovery channel are great, I think.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6170
Biscuits is really the "disturbing" thing here.

Fact is that the "Loose Change" makers even today admit that their project started out as a fictional documentary made for a project at school and now even admit that a lot of the info is speculative at best. They still believe in the conspiracies the present but have backed off a lot of what they have said....believe me though...they will keep it going, just think of the opportunities(money) they have made over this.

Im an architect by trade and everything that happened on 9/11 happened for legitimate reasons. Nothing surprised me in how the buildings went down and if anyone knows anything about how much effort a demolition team takes even to take down a 10 story building, let alone a building over 100 stories tall, then you would understand how much of a joke that accusation is. All you have to do is do a tiny bit of research to understand how stupid the demolition theory is. Anyhow...I hope this guy is banned and I hope he seeks some professional help because he really lives in a fantasy world.
golgoj4
+51|6765|North Hollywood
Yeah so chuck need to lay off the speed. He makes a very convoluted point though. Taking anything on face value is dumb, and I still don't  believe that our intelligence agencies are really that dumb. The physics behind the collapse doesn't lend any credibility to the demolition theory, but the move towards the stifling of dissent and the shredding of the constitution scream 'Remember the Maine' to me.

I can get to the point where im snarling like chuck over there, but then I realize im doing more harm than good. Hopefully one day he see this and takes a more reasoned approach to expressing his thoughts.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6403|Belgium

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

THINK ABOUT WHO OWNS POPULAR MECHANICS, THEN THINK ABOUT WHO CONTROLLS THEM, etc etc. They'll publish MIS-INFORMATION right under your noses, so dumbass douchbag shitbag assholes like you guys will swallow it up, and never even know what hit ya. Fuck off and hope you have bad luck for being so gullible.
Somehow I picture you sitting in your room with a tinfoil hat...
jonsimon
+224|6486

S.Lythberg wrote:

I don't waste my time with propaganda, why do you?
Do you say the pledge of allegiance or listen to the national anthem at sports games?
dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY

Freke1 wrote:

Nice links, many videos there.
History channel and discovery channel are great, I think.
Yes that is a nice site, it is how I spend the down time at work.  Most of the time, I just have the video playing in the background, listening to it.  That is where I saw TerrorStorm, just because I thought the name sounded strange.  So I did go into it with an open mind, I did not know anything about the movie to start with, just the name.  Then after watching it I did research, because I found some of the information very strange, and did not have the evidence to back up the facts that the movie stated.  One going to Alex Jones's site, I show how much he believed that there is a group of people controlling every aspect of our lives, and then just discarded most of the unsupported info in the movie.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard