M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Harmor wrote:

Reason I think this group attacked who are not necessarily affiliated with al-Qaeda:

1.  Rushdie was knighted
2.  The British had Persia as a colonial power
3.  They are helping the U.S. in the War on Terror
4.  They think they can do what they did in Spain to get the British to remove their troops from Iraq (they see weekness)
5.  The extremist muslums are diseffective in Britain and want to convert it to a Wahbi version of Islam

This terrorist group will only get better and better as time goes by.  These attacks may have been uncoordinated and unsuccessful this time, but as time goes by they will get better and better - it took al-Qaeda 8 years between the first Twin Tower's attack in 1993 vs. 9/11 in 2001 to 'get it right'.

We have to say vigilant.  We have to infiltrate their masques (that is the source of all this).  They are using 'Religious Freedom' has a cover for their radical ways.

If Christians were planning terrorists attacks I would expect the government to bug/spy on churches.
I agree we should be allowed into their mosques, hell they'd come into a church if they wanted to see what was going on. If they've got nothing to hide inside (<-- rhyme lol) then they have nothing to worry about.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand

Tetrino wrote:

Me thinks that these attacks are politically motivated rather than religiously. But then again, that doesn't stop them from being any less of a threat to British national security. GG British police.
but it was not long after the British police foiled two car bombings in London, either one of which would have killed or hurt hundreds.
nevermind a flaming jeep that didn't even get through the door properly.
Also who would honestly think Glasgow to be a place that is likely to be attacked by terrorists?
You are far too critical of a service that does a damn good job within its limited funds and restricted jurisdiction.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

In case you hadn't seen this photo.
https://i16.tinypic.com/6akgvt5.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Kmarion wrote:

http://i16.tinypic.com/6akgvt5.jpg
I didn't know there was a pic of the attacker on fire, I just knew that one of them was on fire.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-01 14:40:07)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

M.O.A.B wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I didn't know there was a pic of the attacker on fire, I just knew that one of them was on fire.
From here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … p;ito=1490 .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6440|Boulder, CO
yes one of the people in the car was on fire whilst resisting arrest according to the bbc he was assaulting the people who were trying to put the fire on him out whilst yelling "allah, allah" (so says the actual person who pinned him to the ground so they could actually put him out and arrest him).
[bpuk]jack
+58|6641
5 people have been arrested so far
all over the country
including the charred terrorists in glasgow
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

M.O.A.B wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Another you might not have seen.
https://i9.tinypic.com/6fuixah.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina
LOL...  they should have let that fucker burn.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6387|The Gem Saloon
i like his hair......
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire
If I were British I'd be very encouraged by this latest wave of terror attacks. It seems to prove that the British wing of Al Qaeda (which I'm presuming the perpetrators would like to be thought of as) are nothing but a bunch of rag-tag amateurs who couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. They messed up both London bombs, the Glasgow attack caused a bit of fire and smoke damage and if we all remember the second attempted underground attack a while back was an astounding failure too.

The only worrying aspect is the involvement of Doctors in this latest wave, the fact that these were not disenfranchised young men with idealistic notions who may be easily brain washed adds a new angle to the game.
MECtallica
+73|6497|jalalabad
At least they have a good fashion sense about hair
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

Simply awesome..lol
terror=fail

I'm reminded of British self defense.

Xbone Stormsurgezz
JahManRed
wank
+646|6621|IRELAND

Bunch of armatures. They will try and improve their methods and may try and procure detonators, timers etc, but I have every confidence that the security forces will prevent the extremists from doing so.
Larkin
Banned
+22|6509|West Yorkshire, England

CameronPoe wrote:

What on earth did they think they were going to achieve?
He was going for his Basic Ordnance Badge, of course. Cartillery FTW!

Joking asside though, these being saying "Let the fuckers burn" etc, are almost as sick as the terrorists. No one deserves to burn to death, however evil they are. These guys arn't even evil imo, they have just been brain-washed and misled by people who have also been misled.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand
well it appears god is not on the side of one of the terrorists
He has 90% burns on his body, but is going to live, so for the rest of his days he will be relying on the care of others unable to do the simplest things in life, and if the carer is NHS and anything like my mum (who is a carer and is: middle aged, strongly opinionated, DOESN'T STOP TALKING EVER!!!) that man is going to be in a living hell.

imperfect health care service 1
terrorists 0

JahManRed
wank
+646|6621|IRELAND

Kmarion wrote:

My Dad's comment when the picture was on the news, "should have handed out the marshmallows instead of dousing the fucker"
8fate8
+0|6138
Yeah well all what you have said is interesting,
But what pisses me off is that Britain is renowned for being Soft as it were because we have no limits on all the ^foreigners they let in the country^ (no racist pun intended) and then this shit happens serves the president right 2bh but seriously what the fuck did the Scottish do to deserve this. these would be terrorists, blatantly went on the Internet found a few Guides on how to make a car bomb and set out to do it then being total DICKS forgot there's barriers to stop vehicles from crashing into the terminal, got scared and burnt themselves making a large embarrassment out of them selves and whoever they support TWATS, now watch them get a 8year sentence because they pleaded guilty what crap justice system.

This country is getting unbelievable, for driving without tax an insurance expect a 6/2year sentence but for burglary expect a 1-2 year sentence if you plead guilty its like what are we saying to the extremists and the criminals of this world PLEASE PLEASE piss on us because we will offer you a nice jail cell with TVs DVDs and even central heating BOLL OX!!!!
[bpuk]jack
+58|6641
awesome
its being put to the commons today on vetoing the EU human rights act..the one that lets terrorists stay in the country...and all that crap..

hopefully they rip it up

also gordon brown says to fly your union flags high from now on =] obviously their law has been quashed about it being "racist" -- i remember telling a family next door to fuck off coz they said they were offended by my union flag hanging out my bedroom window...i told them that the pakistan flag hanging on their rear view mirror offended me...funnyily enough they didnt speak to me again
Larkin
Banned
+22|6509|West Yorkshire, England

8fate8 wrote:

we will offer you a nice jail cell with TVs DVDs and even central heating
Sounds nice, where do i sign up?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6435|Stealth City, UK

[bpuk]jack wrote:

also gordon brown says to fly your union flags high from now on =] obviously their law has been quashed about it being "racist" -- i remember telling a family next door to fuck off coz they said they were offended by my union flag hanging out my bedroom window...i told them that the pakistan flag hanging on their rear view mirror offended me...funnyily enough they didnt speak to me again
Still can't hang the St. George's Cross flag though!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6765|PNW

Miller wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I think the IRA should provide some consultancy. These guys are amateurs. What on earth did they think they were going to achieve?
One or two deaths, or more maybe?
Why would the IRA do that?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Miller wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I think the IRA should provide some consultancy. These guys are amateurs. What on earth did they think they were going to achieve?
One or two deaths, or more maybe?
Why would the IRA do that?
Cause they were good at blowing up those darned British .
tiptopT
+72|6575|Scotland's Capital

Kmarion wrote:

Simply awesome..lol
terror=fail
John Smeaton = Leg-end "we'll set about you!" lol

Also a tribute website to buy the man 1000 pints - www.johnsmeaton.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard