some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Magius5.0 wrote:

Hah suckers.  300+kbps on filefront.

Cry some more while I get to play first!
You want a cookie?  I have some cyanide-laced ones here.
link52787
+29|6523
I just played it tonight on my laptop.

Freakin fps dropped so much because my laptop was searing hot.

Had to turn it off.  I need to install the game on the desktop later.
killaer
+41|6719
DLing at 850kb/s
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Finished.  Can't play yet, though.
Entertayner
+826|6572

It's pretty awesome, takes a bit of getting used to but the graphics are insanely good on just 4xAA better than CS:S or HL2 imo.  The gameplay takes time to figure out but once you get it it's pretty good and much like BF2 on the Source engine minus vehicles.
Dragonclaw
+186|6306|Florida

[PTG]shogun wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

IMO this game sucks ass. You can shoot through walls and you die in one shot and never see what happened.
in real life u can shoot through most walls u nub lol

(i know it depends what they are made out of and thickness etc. etc.)
You can shoot through anything in this game. Brick wall, building, anything. You just stick your gun in the wall and fire. Realism games fail at being realistic and end up being slow camperfests. Beta or not I doubt they will change the gameplay.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
yet another beta release? I'd like to play a full game one of these days

I'll wait for it to be finished.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

SargeV1.4 wrote:

yet another beta release? I'd like to play a full game one of these days

I'll wait for it to be finished.
You do realize that 'beta' these days means 'only buggy if you actually try to force the thing to screw up' right?

edit: Cheekiness aside, the game has a few annoying bugs... like random server crashes or client disconnects.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-07-04 06:35:21)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
I love the fucking game. M14 ftw
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hurricane
Banned

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I love the fucking game. M14 ftw
mm and the M4 too
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Entertayner wrote:

It's pretty awesome, takes a bit of getting used to but the graphics are insanely good on just 4xAA better than CS:S or HL2 imo.  The gameplay takes time to figure out but once you get it it's pretty good and much like BF2 on the Source engine minus vehicles.
Yeah, but the fact that I never know where I'm going kinda sucks. That's why I follow everyone.

The maps are amazing though, really gives you a feel of Iraq. It looks like you are actually in Iraq.
Hurricane
Banned

Ryan wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Yeah, but the fact that I never know where I'm going kinda sucks. That's why I follow everyone.

The maps are amazing though, really gives you a feel of Iraq. It looks like you are actually in Iraq.
Play on my server
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6433

[PTG]shogun wrote:

IMO this game sucks ass. You can shoot through walls and you die in one shot and never see what happened.
in real life u can shoot through most walls u nub lol

(i know it depends what they are made out of and thickness etc. etc.)
You can shoot through anything in this game. Brick wall, building, anything. You just stick your gun in the wall and fire. Realism games fail at being realistic and end up being slow camperfests. Beta or not I doubt they will change the gameplay.
the ting is you cant shoot through everything, if you can its either h4x a glitch or a bug. but probably its ur imagination
[PTG]shogun
+44|6433

Hurricane wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Play on my server
No play on one of PTG's 3 INS servers
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Hurricane wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Play on my server
IP please.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ryan

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Play on my server
IP please.
72.51.60.137:27016
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Steam ID's plz so I can add you on friends
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6532
Source and goldsource betas are not necessarily bad. Look at Natural Selection I mean it was a beta for a long time and if you havent known that it was technicaly a beta you'd have said that this the real deal.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
ok ok, I'm downloading it (at 1MB/sec )
Ryan

SargeV1.4 wrote:

ok ok, I'm downloading it (at 1MB/sec )
630 seconds later, you'll be done!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
also, it's source, so I should be able to select the exact same sensitivity that I use in CS. Otherwise I wouldnt' have downloaded it at all
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6566|UK
ive got this played it but only US servers so i lagged like hell looked quite fun though
link52787
+29|6523
I seem to get stuck at doorways and walls.  I have to grenade myself to get out. (killing myself)

Anybody having this problem?
[PTG]shogun
+44|6433

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

ive got this played it but only US servers so i lagged like hell looked quite fun though
PTG have 3 UK servers up
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6491|Menlo Park, CA
The game is great!! once you get a feel for the maps, and figure out where to go, the game instantly improves!!

Its good to follow guys who know what they are doing and learn from there. . . .

The maps are some of the best I have ever seen in ANY game I have played!! The sounds are awesome, gfx are incredible (source engine is awesome), there are some bugs, but overall a fantastic mod!! I cant believe this game is free for how good quality it is!!

The only gripe I have really is the insurgent voice overs. . . . .cmon guys insurgents dont speak english lol!! But its cool when you throw a grenade and you say "allah akbar!"

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-07-04 13:05:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard