Jay-Pro
+2|6160|LOST
CLAYMORES OMG... i place them somewhere you can see them.
STILL some smart people (NOT) try to walk OVER it because MAYB it won't Xplode.. omg, and than Punish 4 teamkill I HATE THE SOOO BAD.!!! YOU SEE THE CLAYMORE and still try to walk over it.. and if you die punish 4 teamkill.. NOO WAY.. USA has to send people like that to iraQ to fight or something like that.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6545|stalker.

Jay-Pro wrote:

STILL some smart people (NOT) try to walk OVER it because MAYB it won't Xplode.. omg, and than Punish 4 teamkill I HATE THE SOOO BAD.!!! YOU SEE THE CLAYMORE and still try to walk over it.. and if you die punish 4 teamkill.. NOO WAY.. USA has to send people like that to iraQ to fight or something like that.
fuck off?
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6369|uk

Jay-Pro wrote:

SO WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU PLACE YOUR CLAYMORES?

1 ON THE STAIRS TO THE HOTEL, AND ONE ON THE LADDER I BET.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6486

Titch2349 wrote:

Jay-Pro wrote:

Next to friendly spawn points is my personal favourite.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6201|Wolverhampton

DiarmuidCeol wrote:

Ok, Wake. ESSEX. full Transport chopper taking off, another handfull of people on deck waiting for rides.  n00b of a pilot takes off and immediatly noses up.  Falling back and down we all bail madly. Chopper lands on us and those on the deck and *I* get 13 TK's (9 punishes) even though i was in the F4 slot on the chopper. I mean, 'cause I was last out the chopper i deserve TKing.  Even after explaining in chat what happened, they all punished me anyway...including the pilot that crashed in the first place
I think that one is going to take some beating.

Who has the highest amount of TK's in one hit?
Suicidal
+20|6525

Titch2349 wrote:

Jay-Pro wrote:

ROFL
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6525|Bournemouth, South England
I teamkilled someone a week or so ago, because I think he was a twat.  He punished, and started a kick vote, suprise, it failed.  Anyhoo, I got team switched, and then killed him a further 14 times that round.  Excellent.
mafropetee
+18|6161|Altamonte Springs, FL
i ALWAYS get the losers who step on my claymores that i lay down at the top of the ladder of the building in sniping from... i shouldnt even have to appoligize for that. they should learn that a black and red skull and crossbones means "STAY THE EFF AWAY!" and then they punish me as if i told them to go climb that ladder with the warning sign at the top.

and its never a sniper who steps on them. then maybe they would understand. or not go there in the first place. no. its always a damn medic or assult for some reason. wtf are THEY doing at the top of a building?

n00bs. stupid stupid n00bs.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6741|Doncaster, England
One night last week I really lost it.

First round *no name* is in a jet.
Bombs the hell out of everyone, we all forgive, shit happens right ?

Well not when you blow up an enemy tank taking a flag and get him at the same time.
He punished me, I though oh well shit bag, makes no difference.

Next round, he goes commander.
Artillery is everywhere.
He must have killed me 4 times while I'm taking flag back.
No supplies, no UAV, no bloody help.

So I went to airfield, where he was hiding.

I managed to knife and revive 8 times before my own server kicked me.
He punished every kill, it felt really good.
I felt so much better when I got back in
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6381
OH  how about flying the jet and chasing down the enemy jet as he goes for a bombing run you shoot him with the machine guns and stays hit the troops at the flag that he is bombing he drops his bombs be for you kill him yet you Tk before they hit the ground.....

Or even better you kill the jet and th remains kill the friendly tank and you get the Tk for it......

I punish every one that does not say Sorry My Bad..... if you dont want to be punished then dont tk me.....

if you tk on purpose then ipunish right away, if I know it was an accident then I will wait for enough time for you to say Sorry Chief.....
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6238|Finland
Those people who always act like idiot they got theyre tip from here, how to master bf2
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/guides/ … php?page=2

Always Punish Team Kills! - This is the primary goal of Battlefield 2; to punish your teammates as much as possible and as frequently as possible! Unleash your unbridled nerd rage to lash out upon all that surround you, taking out years of aggression on digital representations of those who beat you up in junior high school and forced you to drink roofing tar. Did a teammate somehow kill you after your character ran directly in front of his jeep, giving him absolutely no chance to stop or avoid you? Punish them! Did you decide to hold a breakdancing jamboree on top of a minefield, one where you're the guest of honor? Make them pay! You're untouchable online, and every punishment for a team kill gets you one step closer to defeating the ghosts of Billy Reynolds, the football player who caught and made fun of you in the locker room for masturbating to an erotic drawing of Garfield. Be sure to always punish for team kills if you play on the American side, as our country is known far and wide for its citizens blaming others for their own unbridled idiocy.

And this

Step On Land Mines! - When driving a jeep at the fastest possible speed, you may notice a big red skull and crossbones icon appearing on the right of your screen. This means that a witch is chasing you and you've got to get out of there as soon as possible or else she'll throw her level 34 skeleton at you! Look for a small, round, black teleporter which will magically whisk you away to a beautiful new location, usually about 40 meters straight up. If one of your teammates decides to kill you while traveling there, be sure to punish them, because it's not your goddamn fault a witch was chasing you and you tried to escape. War is hell, soldier!
mafropetee

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Those people who always act like idiot they got theyre tip from here, how to master bf2
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/guides/ … php?page=2

Always Punish Team Kills! - This is the primary goal of Battlefield 2; to punish your teammates as much as possible and as frequently as possible! Unleash your unbridled nerd rage to lash out upon all that surround you, taking out years of aggression on digital representations of those who beat you up in junior high school and forced you to drink roofing tar. Did a teammate somehow kill you after your character ran directly in front of his jeep, giving him absolutely no chance to stop or avoid you? Punish them! Did you decide to hold a breakdancing jamboree on top of a minefield, one where you're the guest of honor? Make them pay! You're untouchable online, and every punishment for a team kill gets you one step closer to defeating the ghosts of Billy Reynolds, the football player who caught and made fun of you in the locker room for masturbating to an erotic drawing of Garfield. Be sure to always punish for team kills if you play on the American side, as our country is known far and wide for its citizens blaming others for their own unbridled idiocy.

And this

Step On Land Mines! - When driving a jeep at the fastest possible speed, you may notice a big red skull and crossbones icon appearing on the right of your screen. This means that a witch is chasing you and you've got to get out of there as soon as possible or else she'll throw her level 34 skeleton at you! Look for a small, round, black teleporter which will magically whisk you away to a beautiful new location, usually about 40 meters straight up. If one of your teammates decides to kill you while traveling there, be sure to punish them, because it's not your goddamn fault a witch was chasing you and you tried to escape. War is hell, soldier!
AHA! i knew it! n00bs arent n00bs at all! they are just normal players that are all in one big conspiracy to piss other better players off.
SASnic
+2|6535
what can i say, claymores in plain sight, big red scull any one? about 20 guys throwing grenades over the rocks in jalalabad and one dipshit runs forward and gets it, people running infront of a vehicle thats going at full speed.

im going to set up a server where you exact you revenge on the killer or punisher you can with no consequences
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6540|Little blue planet, milky way
Well, I think in the last 2-3 days I've probably racked up more TKs (and punishes) than in the last YEAR all together. And with good reason. I'm a pretty stressed out guy atm. And I play to relax, so when some MORON punishes INSTANTLY for a TK that's OBVIOUSLY unintentional, I start to go on a wild TK party and hunt him down, and I have like.. 150K points, so what do I care if I end a round -150 points ? I can do that 1000 times and I'll STILL have all my medals and unlocks.

So that's what I've been doing the last couple of days. Playing for some nice clean fun and All of a sudden I find myself and my SL in a 2 on 1 "party" against an enemy inf. My SL goes down to like almost no health from the enemys AK. He starts to reload as does my SL, I have like 5-6 shots left in my G36 from a previous engagement 5 secs earlier. I fire them at the enemy, I hit him, but second burst, my SL JUMPS between us while he's reloading his shotgun... Needless to say, he buys the farm. I then switch to paddles as I'm out of ammo like we all are at this point, I paddle the guy I'm dancing with and revive my SL... My reward: A punish. Needless to say I scolded him good, and his response... Nothing. So I made him my bitch for the rest of the round, untill I got kicked for "having an excessively negative score". But I think he got the message.

Eventually I move on and find another server to play on. This being a Karkand server I expect that people will be morons about mines if there's FF on, so I was happy to find one where the mines were at least off. So I'm commander, I figure, start as engy, so I can repair my assets. Eventually  we get the subs flag. Unfortuantely noone seems to defend it very well, so I suicide and respawn at subs, still engy. I place mines around the access paths, climb the roof and get ready with my trusty shotgun if anyone should happen by.
For about 2 minutes battle is waged beneath me. People driving back and forth. Now one guy grabs the hummer, I dont see it, but he then drives it over one of my mines AND JUMPS OUT. This ofcourse means that the vehicle is no longer "friendly" so the mine explodes and I get 3 TKs. ALL punished ofcourse, because it was DEFINATELY on purpose that I placed that mine EXACTLY at the spot where I KNEW the moron would bail out of the car, about 10 meters from where it spawned !
So what do I do about it ? I simply refused to give the entire team UAV support untill I got apologies from the morons who punished me. No apologies came, so I just denfended my flag and gave myself supplies for the rest of the round, and STILL ended up with a gold and the best KDR and most kills on the team, even with the -12 points from the 3 punishes. Am I being to rough on the rest of the team ? Absolutely, but heck, not my problem, at least I made my point to the three punishing idiots.

Then there was the moron who couldn't fire the TV missles from the helo an I mean for like 2-3 MINUTES not a single missle, and I lined up one tank after another for him. Eventually we get shot down, and I tell him to use the missles. Ok, I may not have said it very nicely, but I was pretty pissed at having wasted three minutes of my life giving this guy a joyride when he shot NOTHING. I'm not THAT bad a pilot, everyone else thinks I'm pretty good actually. But this guy claims that I'm the idiot who can't fly... Hmm.. wonder where I got my 5K driver points from... was it helo piloting.. yeah, it was.  anyway, he gets pissed and TKs me on the helopad, I respawn, he gets in the gunner seat and kills me again. I then respawn as AT, and fire at him for a distraction and then move to a nearby ATV and proceed to hammer the helo and him for the rest of teh round, just to make sure he doesn't fly AT ALL that round. He DC'ed after about 7-8 times I got him. I got in the chopper, no gunner this late in the game ofcourse, so I only manage to end the round at like -12 points.... DEFINATELY worth it.

And that's just SOME of the morons I've run into the last 2 days !!!!!! This game is starting to suck BIGTIME.
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6201|Wolverhampton
It might be an age think or it might be because I am playing too many hours late in the day, but I usually end up with TK's or team damage in the second round of a map because I forget which side I am on.

Seriously, If you see me coming and you on my side scream at me that you are friendly, its safer for you.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6745|Honolulu, HI
Wow, my topic got revived!  Good to know that patches, missing stats and glitchers come and go, but idiots who press Page Down no matter how much you spam "Sorry chief" are still around.

Ok, maybe not "good" to know that, but hey, venting is good for the soul.  And that's what this thread is here for!
Marinejuana
local
+415|6602|Seattle
sometimes i forgive, but sometumes i punish just because, yknow, fuck em.
mafropetee

Marinejuana wrote:

sometimes i forgive, but sometumes i punish just because, yknow, fuck em.
well then. almost every single other member of this particular conversation hates your guts. have fun with that
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6331|Netherlands
Came into a wake server, got jet, took of, 3 noobs block jet, all punish, i get banned

Last edited by SamFisher199 (2007-07-05 03:11:52)

weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6182|California
yeah, this guy intentionally tk'd me, i forgave him, and then kept tking him until i was kicked for excessive team killing
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6168|Some Pub in Valletta
Why even bother to reply this, but in my opinion if people don't know the thin line between a punishable or forgivable act so they shouldn't even play the game.

Then there's these noobs who intentionally jump in front of an vehicle just for to punish you. <--- For those  "get a life"

All up above but clan members, for example trying to get the chopper in shargi, TK'ing for it etc.  <--- "Hope you don't ever have kids"

I admit sometimes getting too frustrated of TK's so that I punish once in a while. For example in karkand, you know these "grenade spammers" making it impossible to attack hotel while dodging enemy's and you're own grenades.

Oh! and the people who drive/walk into own landmines/claymores <--- get thicker glasses
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6211|Schofield Barracks
i hate wen they satnd infront of ur jet an d u take okk and TK them
and when thry jump out of ur heli and it TKs tehm and they allways punish
Sgian|Dubh
+0|6157|Isle of Skye - Scotland
Not strictly TK but we had a great laugh with a team mate who kept capturing the Jalalabad flag at the lake. Everytime he hid in the rock niche we'd leap out & claymore him in, sit back & watch the fella try jump out. He was swearing at us so much for blowing himself up, he got kicked. lolage.

But I hate gays who tread on clays & punish you becuase they're to stupid to go round them/realize what they are/find out if FF is on or off/ blah blah. wtf is that about. If you need a white stick & a guide dog you shouldnt be on BF2.
A12345
+77|6487
Usually i always forgive unless its bad. If you knife me and the two of us are the only ones around youre getting punished.

If i spawn in a tight area say the TV station on warlord and i cant go up or down the stairs without running into your mines, and that happens more than once youre getting punished.

And as for myself i wasted a couple teammates with a PKM since there were like six bodies of three enemy and three friendly all prone, funny thing was my three teammates looked dead and the three enemy looked alive, turns out the opposite was true and i fired into dead enemies to kill two teammates, both were people i knew in real life and they still punished
soulreaper58
+0|6161
Playing warlord today, spawned at the parachute spawn and somehow managed to TK someone spawning at the same time (??)

Immediately punished, -2 for spawning

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard