Grover
+1|6175
I love C4 - I often creep between to armored vehicles whilst they are trying to cap my flag...

I place 2 on tank, 2 on APC...  Throw some nades at em... hit j & talk some crap after they both
pursue me whilst I run circles around them.

... of course allowing them not to neutralize my flags & keeping them within the flag
zone...  THEN BOOM... hit j talk some more crap and hit tab to see payday!

+2 per guy and +1 for flag defend per vehicle at minimum!
BUT JIHAD IS FOR RETARDS, WHY DIE - KILL A SUPPORT GUY & REARM !

Oh and Loved the Video!

Last edited by Grover (2007-07-03 19:49:14)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6787|Cambridge (UK)
Jihading? Moi? No. Never. Ever.

<*hides stats*>
ts-pulsar
+54|6524
Love the video, and it gets some serious bonus points for using the song Southbound Pachyderm.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6604|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I like to jihad, but I usually am better at setting up C4 traps rather than getting into the heat of a battle.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6174|what

Whats your fav maps to do it?

IMO the best I've seen is wake, as USMC. Run over anyone to slow at airfield and jihad the jet as its taking off.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6563|Winterpeg, Canada
Jihad jeeping is fun. Dieing is part of the challenge, if you can't keep a positive score, u don't belong in a c4 covered car.
JaggedPanther
+61|6495
What's it called when you don't die???

It's the best of both worlds, DRIVING FAST AND THE kABOOM!!! on infantry rapers.  Love it when ppl in tanks say 'that's not fair' when they still got 18-2 kills LOL

"IT"S JUST NOT ** fast enough!! " LOL
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6186|California
i jihad all the freakin time at wake - and then i get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when i'm called a n00b for doing it, lol
Ssandstorm
+73|6756|Perth, Western Australia
The J is the only reason I play this game anymore. So satisfying to fuck up tank whores days. Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood I'll target one specific tank whore over and over until they have a hissy fit. Good times.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6787|Cambridge (UK)

Ssandstorm wrote:

Good times.
Are you Justin Lee Collins?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-07-03 22:06:02)

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6251|NSW, Australia

i dont see whats so bad about it? i do it a little bit, every now and then.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6387|California
I usually just ram with a air vehicle of course.
killaer
+41|6739
Don't make a video with low settings >.>
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6341|Canadia

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

the dpv and fav are the same
can you be sure???????????/???
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6544|Little blue planet, milky way
I do it if my teams tanks/APC/jets/helos are ALL retards who can't hit the enemy. After all, we do need to get rid of the enemy hardware SOME way or other, right ? And this way IS faster and often better (in that you will usually only have to die ONCE, not 3-4 times as AT trying to get close enough to hit the tank. and You dont have to rely on the tank foolishly running over the mines/C4 you placed).
I rarely do it for "fun", as you can see, I dont even have my vet. transport badge yet. Though sometimes when I do it, I'll KEEP doing it just to annoy those fuckers who yell out about how fucked up insane and skillless it is to do the kamikazee bombings. It's NOT skillless, if it was, then NOONE would be driving a tank, because every server would be full of noobs doing it. and for some reason they're NOT, and that's because it ISN'T easy to get away with the bombing, especially not if you want to live long enough to take ona few of the inf that always follow the tank around in the hopes of capping a flag or two.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6541|Adelaide, South Australia

I made an account specifically for Jihading.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6213|Roma
Best map for Jihad Jeeping  = Highway Tampon

Get two jeeps with C4 on and you and a friend can ruin Tankers lives!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6196|sverige
MEC should be able to put c4 on their teammates, just like realiry
']['error
Banned
+630|6665|The Netherlands
Jalalabad is just made for jihading
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6529|Bournemouth, South England
Cover the nose of a blackhawk in C4, then dive bomb ANYTHING enemy, be it tanks, apcs, squads...or my favourite, lone snipers.  Even better when you have your whole squad in the blackhawk with you...
Djbrown
+129|6517|Adelaide, Aussieland
I jihad everything. i hate playing engi, so almost all my armour time is as AT or spec ops. if im spec ops ill always cover my tank/apc/transport helo (lol) with c4 such that if its looking like im gonna die and theres no escape from the enemy tank/apc, ill just drive right up to em, and let em blow me up and ill get a free kill.
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6534
Every Day!!!!
rambo43
Banned
+35|6245
Ive spent like 2-3 hours jihading earlier. Boy that was fun. I jihaded the same tank whore over and over and over he had 24 deaths all from me bombing him he then just d/c from the server telling me i ruined his game.

Also, tried some terrorist tactics like covering a car with c4 and leaving it road side when a tank comes by KABOOM. Worked pretty well on warlord.

Quad bombing is teh sex!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6674
the best jihad is without a doubt the ghost town bridge bomb. Get a quad, and wait (as SAS) for armor to come out of the spetz spawn over the bridge. Dont blow up the armor, but instead detonate your C4 on the bridge next to it, so your enemy falls into the river. With a bit of luck, you can get entire convoys to drive straight to their deaths. My personal best is a tank, an APC, and a jeep.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6514|N. Ireland

SargeV1.4 wrote:

the best jihad is without a doubt the ghost town bridge bomb. Get a quad, and wait (as SAS) for armor to come out of the spetz spawn over the bridge. Dont blow up the armor, but instead detonate your C4 on the bridge next to it, so your enemy falls into the river. With a bit of luck, you can get entire convoys to drive straight to their deaths. My personal best is a tank, an APC, and a jeep.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard