Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6598|Lexington, Kentucky
http://justicefornone.com/article.php?s … tHolocaust

One of our neighbors is moving. I've been in this neighborhood for about six years now, but didn't really know them very well at all - just waves and nods, mostly.

So I heard the moving van pull up this morning. When I got home this evening I happened to spy my neighbor (he's like 85 years old - I don't know exactly, but he's old, talks and moves very slowly) standing on the sidewalk next to the van. I walked over and shook his hand, and we started talking. I asked him where he was moving, and he said, "Back to Germany."

I had been stationed in Germany for two years while in the military, so I lit up, and commented about how beautiful the country was, and inquired if he was going back because he missed it...
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6731|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
He's senile. We don't want to kill Jews, we want to let in Mexicans for cheap labor and fight Arabs for their oil.

Last edited by HeadShotAK47 (2007-07-03 18:31:15)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6586|SE London

Interesting.....

If a little far fetched.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6773
I like a man who is prepared to take a stand
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6291|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
My grandpappy was 18 and survived.

EDIT: Just read the article. What can I say but wow?

Last edited by Undetected_Killer (2007-07-03 18:52:53)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6452|Chicago, IL
justicefornone.com?
hmmm, sounds perfectly unbiased to me...

Why would we kill off the jews? 
Who will do our taxes next April?
Who will invest our money wisely?
Who will defend us in court? 
Who will write our comedies?

he sounds a little senile to me.

There is not going to be a Bush revolution.  The '08 elections will take place, and Bush will leave the oval office in '09.  Peopple who think this stuff make me laugh...

edit: this is the first rebuttal on the site:

kopiluak wrote:

I don't get this at all, and don't believe it either. So this 75 year old Holocasut survivor is going to move back to Europe where the extremist Muslims are flowing in, who by the way hate jews and every other kind of infidel, but especially jews. Get a grip.

It amazes me how ignorant people can be. 10 - 15 years from now when Europe is in dire straits with poor uneducated jobless Muslim immigrants wreaking havoc on anyone who will not convert to Muslim and Shia law, these same people will say we didn't do enough to protect our kids and our kids kids from these fanatics.

Wake up America.

Last edited by S.Lythberg (2007-07-03 18:57:19)

Commie Killer
+192|6392
Well, I literally loled when I saw that.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6601|Michigan, USA
Paranoia, Bush cannot do waht Hitler did, and basically take over the goverment by using his goonies, our goverment has systems in place to prevent this, unless hes gonna have them all killed, then I think even your general slob of an American would notice its congressmen and senators vanishing.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6524|Πάϊ

kopiluak wrote:

...to Europe where the extremist Muslims are flowing in...
I loled when I saw that! The boldness of certain totally ignorant individuals is mind blowing.
ƒ³
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560
The story smacks of bullshit but I appreciate the sentiment.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6633|IRELAND

Give him a part of Texas to start his own country and let him and disillusioned Jewish people like him settle freely there. Kick the Americans out of their homes and land and if anyone says anything bulldoze their families homes. Problem solved.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6598|Lexington, Kentucky

CameronPoe wrote:

The story smacks of bullshit but I appreciate the sentiment.
Indeed. But bullshit is good for prompting discussion on D&ST, I have learned... =P
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6648|England

JahManRed wrote:

Give him a part of Texas to start his own country and let him and disillusioned Jewish people like him settle freely there. Kick the Americans out of their homes and land and if anyone says anything bulldoze their families homes. Problem solved.
Sounds somewhat familiar.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

When will we get our night of the long knives? Wait...Reno tried.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard