thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6347|teh alien spaceshit
Why???????

China: 1.2 billion people against 100 martains...... hmmmmmmmm.... also Bruce Lee's spirit will rip them apart

U.S.A.: They will blow the shit out of the martians with the 2000 nukes they have... and chuck norris will roundhouse kick them to death

U.K.: They survived almost all battles..... so why not this?

Japa&Korea: They are so competitive that as soon as they see the martains, they will creat a eapon system 300 times more powerful than the martains' weapons.

Russia: Hmmmm 2000 nukes.... a bit too much for the martains, don't you think?????

Sparta: This is Sparta!!!!!!!! Get the fuck out!!!!!! Bitch slaps Martians and kills them.

Post any other countries if you can think of a good reason!!!
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6742|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
Iran: will jihad thier asses
Sudan: will genocide their asses
Mexico: will sneak into their space ships and fly to their home world to steal the jobs that "the average Martian won't do."
India: will send out workers who will work for 1/3 of the cost of the normal martian technician and then they will f%$^ up because they can't speak martian well.

Last edited by HeadShotAK47 (2007-07-03 21:40:22)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6459|Stealth City, UK

thtthht wrote:

Why???????

China: 1.2 billion people against 100 martains...... hmmmmmmmm.... also Bruce Lee's spirit will rip them apart

U.S.A.: They will blow the shit out of the martians with the 2000 nukes they have... and chuck norris will roundhouse kick them to death

Japa&Korea: They are so competitive that as soon as they see the martains, they will creat a eapon system 300 times more powerful than the martains' weapons.

Russia: Hmmmm 2000 nukes.... a bit too much for the martains, don't you think?????

Sparta: This is Sparta!!!!!!!! Get the fuck out!!!!!! Bitch slaps Martians and kills them.

Have you not seen War of the Worlds, they'd die because of all the bacteria and crap! Movies predict the future pretty well.

Remember 2001 Space Odyssey.......
Smitty5613
+46|6543|Middle of nowhere, California
Mexico, the martians get their ships jacked from mexicans wanting to go to the US, they die of dehydration in the mexican desert.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

not really, its almost impossible ot have life forms that arent carbon based, because it is the only element that can form longchains with itself. so i doubt they would die in our atmosphere
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6252|Uk

buLLet_t00th wrote:

thtthht wrote:

Why???????

Have you not seen War of the Worlds, they'd die because of all the bacteria and crap! Movies predict the future pretty well.

Remember 2001 Space Odyssey.......
the book was written in 189...8?

even better prediction. fucking boring book though

also, we can bunnyhop and dolphin dive and there is jack shit the martians can do, tehy canna hit u coz of teh n00b skillz

Last edited by mkxiii (2007-07-03 15:03:15)

thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6347|teh alien spaceshit
I hope this one doesn't make the guys in Iraq mad.... if so, I am sorry.

Iraq: As soon as Martians set foot in Iraq, people will shout motherland!!! and IEDs will blow up under the Martians' feet.

Yes, I did watch the movie and read the book.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6463|Boulder, CO
columbians'll get them addicted to crack and only supply them with it if they leave earth.

Mexicans will appear in all their ships and steal all their jobs leaving them with an alien fleet comprised entirely of mexicans.

french would surrender and send them cheese and wine, the martians would enjoy the wine but the smell of the cheese would kill them.

australians would get them drunk then leave them naked in the middle of the desert.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland
they already exist. on this forum they are known as:

entertayner
surgeon
hurricane

k.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6252|Uk

Noobeater wrote:

columbians'll get them addicted to crack and only supply them with it if they leave earth.

Mexicans will appear in all their ships and steal all their jobs leaving them with an alien fleet comprised entirely of mexicans.

french would surrender and send them cheese and wine, the martians would enjoy the wine but the smell of the cheese would kill them.

australians would get them drunk then leave them naked in the middle of the desert.
haha, i couldnt think of a way france could beat anything...ever. well played to you my friend
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6679|Groningen, The Netherlands

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

not really, its almost impossible ot have life forms that arent carbon based, because it is the only element that can form longchains with itself. so i doubt they would die in our atmosphere
But still, we can die cos of "all the bacteria and crap" ....so martians could also die lols

[edit]  when I read thread title I could have sworn it said "Why martians can't invade Google Earth" 0.o
Iz my brian like ok?

Last edited by Gamematt (2007-07-03 15:06:12)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6553|Chicago

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Think outside the box. It's the only KNOWN element that can form longchains with itself.

There could be MARTIAN ALIEN SHIT.

It makes sense.

---------

This message brought to you by the minds behind Loose Change.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6765|Mark it zero.

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

They probably could, but they would not be immune to any type of bacteria here on Earth, unless if it is also where they come from. they just need a space suit!

but anyways if martians did attack, they would probably kick our asses. If they have the technology to travel that far through space, i'm sure their technology will rape us.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England
I for one, will accept our new Martian overlords.
jsnipy
+3,276|6539|...

What if the martians drop gay bombs? Then our wrists will be to weak to handle a ray gun.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-07-03 15:10:34)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England

jsnipy wrote:

What if the martians drop gay bombs?
You wish.
jsnipy
+3,276|6539|...

Mekstizzle wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

You wish.
Then I can wear my dead grandmoms dresses without shame.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6463|Boulder, CO
Damm this makes me think of mars attacks.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6252|Uk

jsnipy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

You wish.
Then I can wear my dead grandmoms dresses without shame.
never be ashamed of who you are my friend. be true to yourself and wear whatever the fuck you want (nothing is fine by me)

im gay....what who said that?
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6671|Cambridge, England

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

silicon also can form long chains but on earth the silicon is all locked up as silicon dioxide.
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6268|Spacetime
Why have we never seen first-hand any lifeforms outside of Earth before?
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6205|Canada

Canada: Everybody likes us
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6796|Great Brown North

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt wrote:

Canada: Everybody likes us
cmon buddy, have a beer eh?

then we could just hand them over to the FBI after getting them plastered 
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6587|USA

jimmanycricket wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

silicon also can form long chains but on earth the silicon is all locked up as silicon dioxide.
damn you beat me.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6463|Chicago, IL

WinterWayfarer wrote:

Why have we never seen first-hand any lifeforms outside of Earth before?
none of our other 7.5 planets are currently capable of sustaining life, and the nearest star is over 4 light years away, and it is too small to have a significant planet system.

Last edited by S.Lythberg (2007-07-03 15:59:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard