~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6499

S.Lythberg wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

i think if the game goes dead and the forum starts to dry up it should be renamed or expanded to cover more/all types of games to keep it alive.
when we move on to a new BF series game, Chuy can just rename the site.
Or keep the same name to hold the legacy. Or rename it cdogmn.com to carry on his legacy, lmao.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

I wouldnt mind bf2s changing, so long as i dont have to lose my karma, karma+stats-sleep=life
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

I wouldnt mind bf2s changing, so long as i dont have to lose my karma, karma+stats-sleep=life
I still don't know how you went from 300 karma to almost the same amount as me in about two months.
You can't be that great.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-07-03 11:58:36)

jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

I'll sell you my karma for £10.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

I shall remove your karmas as I remove your life.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ryan wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

I still don't know how you went from 300 karma to almost the same amount as me in about two months.
You can't be that great.
Karma hax.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

Ryan wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

You can't be that great.
I still don't know how you got 500 karma. You aren't great.

OH SNAP WHAT NOW, JUST GOT DISSED BY THA GENERAL
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

Hurricane wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

You can't be that great.

KARMA IS LIFE
jord

Hurricane wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

You can't be that great.

I could say I don't know how you get that many karmaz but I do...

I'm on to you, Mr 3-BF2S-accounts-so-i-can-karma-myself.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

I cant believe how ryan got 500 karma, hes from canada, the only good export from canada is lt.victim and andoura lloooooooooool

burned, much ?
jord

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

I cant believe how ryan got 500 karma, hes from canada, the only good export from canada is lt.victim and andoura lloooooooooool

burned, much ?
Jim carrey is better.
Home
Section.80
+447|6857|Seattle, Washington, USA

It will almost suck when bf2s gets redesigned, because then we'll have tons of new assholes running around like they own the place. I mean, think about it, probably 70% of new members immediately come in here and get themselves flamed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard