Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Well today i did an awesome thing, first, new text document, type in "i_am_hacking_your_pc" then save as all files "i_am_hacking_your_pc.bat", run it, and it produces scrolling text saying "i_am_hacking_your_pc", you can configure the options to run it in fullsize.

So anyway, i did this and ran it off my usb stick on my mates pc in computing, he shit himself because he came back and thought he was being hacked , so he called the teacher and he shit himself saying, unplug the lan cable and switch it off imediately. i was rofling, definetly try it in school or at work or w/e, somehow i managed it so that the close buttons and resize buttons dissapeared and only the text was seen scrolling on the black bg

great prank
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6172
ok
Surgeons

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

ok
ok
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6646
Noob.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

I remember being taught that in school. I also was taught to send messages to other computers on the same network, (can't remember the name.) Anyway, I forgot how to send it to specific computers, so I sent my message of "Go to Hell" to the whole network. This included all the teacher's computers, including the Principal although I didn't know this at the time. The Computer teacher who was working downstairs, (I think I was part of a Maths class using the computer rooms,) burst through the door, yelled at us, ("I do not like being told to go to Hell!")
The programme was disabled soon afterwards and has been ever since.
The best thing was though was that I had lent my login and password to someone in another class so was logged on as a guest account. Another bloke in the class was blamed.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6760|Florida, United States

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Well today i did an awesome thing, first, new text document, type in "i_am_hacking_your_pc" then save as all files "i_am_hacking_your_pc.bat", run it, and it produces scrolling text saying "i_am_hacking_your_pc", you can configure the options to run it in fullsize.

So anyway, i did this and ran it off my usb stick on my mates pc in computing, he shit himself because he came back and thought he was being hacked , so he called the teacher and he shit himself saying, unplug the lan cable and switch it off imediately. i was rofling, definetly try it in school or at work or w/e, somehow i managed it so that the close buttons and resize buttons dissapeared and only the text was seen scrolling on the black bg

great prank
Very Nice!

That reminds me when I put the blue screen of death as a screensaver. So it would look like its booting windows but then it pops up and the only way to get out of the loop was to press spacebar. Lol the school's system administrator had loads of fun

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2007-07-02 15:28:50)

russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6462|the guy in the hind on gator
thats all noobish stuff.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lwSzbnIybeA < this a fun one
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Ty wrote:

I remember being taught that in school. I also was taught to send messages to other computers on the same network, (can't remember the name.) Anyway, I forgot how to send it to specific computers, so I sent my message of "Go to Hell" to the whole network. This included all the teacher's computers, including the Principal although I didn't know this at the time. The Computer teacher who was working downstairs, (I think I was part of a Maths class using the computer rooms,) burst through the door, yelled at us, ("I do not like being told to go to Hell!")
The best thing was though was that I had lent my login and password to someone in another class so was logged on as a guest account. Another bloke in the class was blamed.
Net send ftw
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
Who is this imposter, what happened to mr.Bond?
I know fucking karate
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
to remote connect in a network look up mnmsrvc.exe in system 32 or just search for it

Last edited by russ)=spetsnaz (2007-07-02 15:35:02)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England

justice wrote:

Agreed, this guy seems like a pesky InSurgeon, setting up an IED.

Got my eye on this mofo.
Surgeons

anyone else know any things i can do tomorrow ?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

justice wrote:

People are changing their account names now. I didn't think it was possible or allowed? Mod comment?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lwSzbnIybeA
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6605|S.C.

Hurricane wrote:

Ty wrote:

Net send ftw
My friend sent that to the network admins once , they burst into the room demanding that the person responsible owned up, he did so and then they asked him how he did it!!! Then they blocked command prompt. - never got to try other net commands
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

Im_Dooomed wrote:

justice wrote:

People are changing their account names now. I didn't think it was possible or allowed? Mod comment?
Confusing?

On topic: Evil!
I need around tree fiddy.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6568|Australia, NSW
with windows 2000 i knew how to shutdown, restart and send messages to other computers on the network assuming your logged in as an admin on ur own pc
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

I remember setting one of the schools computer monitor to about 1600x1200 or something like that. The monitor never did turn back on...
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
i once put a password in bios for windows startup at the library. a week later i come in and there is empty space where the computer used to be, i loled
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

i once put a password in bios for windows startup at the library. a week later i come in and there is empty space where the computer used to be, i loled

That actually made me laugh out loud
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6787|Great Brown North

Ryan wrote:

I remember setting one of the schools computer monitor to about 1600x1200 or something like that. The monitor never did turn back on...
lmao  +1
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Screenshot someones desktop, set it as the background paper, and hide the icons
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
i have everything to get past my school networks. From cmd bats to portable firefox, nothing works. i've also been temp. banned from the library before!! (for attempted avoidance of filter LOL)
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6333|England

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Just about to do that in school now. just have to wait for my mate to go talk to someone
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6329|Orrstrayleea

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Yeh, we do that all the time at school, it takes some people a while to figure out whats going on

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard