Jack_Danger
+2|6676|America

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Now you see and hopefully the others will, and besides they would just build Mcdonalds in those huge parking lots and thats just to many mcdonalds meals.
What's with you and McDonalds? You must really like it to be talking about it so much...
lol no its just funny teasing the States with mcdonalds.
No fuck McDonalds, Burger King all the way!! lol anyways you use that too much and i'm thinking it's just your back up for when you can't think of anything good to say. But I don't get it because the statistics I see say that 2/3 of Americans are overweight but I never see that many fat people wherever I go. Maybe it's just where I live or something but w/e.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6695
You dont see them because there either at home or inside mcdonalds eating
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

Freezer wrote:

The only reason why America is so screwed up is because of dickweeds like Bill Clinton.  That pansie should have rammed a missle up Osama's ass when he had his chance, but he didn't,  he'd rather ram his moisture missle into some fugly bitch than take care of business.  So put this in your pipe and smoke it, if it wasn't for us stupid ass americans most of you europeans would be pledging your allegiance to the furor and speaking german.  Ask France how many US service men are buried in Normandy, you are welcome you ungrateful sacks of shit.  My family members helped prevent a retard from taking over europe and I am damn proud of that fact.  How would you like it if we just turned our backs on the world and let terrorists and extremist just run free in the world?  Who will save you then? Just who the fuck is going to help you?  France?  Germany? Who?  We fuck up our own society so others can live free and yet we get called bullies and get chastised in the world community for every little thing we do.  All this stupid shit name calling, country bashing is just ignorant.  Grow up!
You call us 'country bashers'. So what is it you are doing?

And we can help ourselves, thanks very much (or not...)

The reason America is so screwed is because of people like YOU
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jack_Danger
+2|6676|America

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

You dont see them because there either at home or inside mcdonalds eating
Well that could be but I go to a school that has like 1500 ppl everyday and I see over 2/3 normal people(by normal I mean NOT FAT) and then there is like the couple of really really fat kids. I myself am overweight but I don't just sit at McDonalds all day eating burger after burger, I actually go out and hangout with my friends, go to the park and even play some football or some other kind of sport.

Last edited by Jack_Danger (2006-01-29 22:44:27)

AirForce2076
+1|6748|MN
he probably thinks you eat mcdonalds
dalfiuss
+1|6838
Many of you foreigners are attacking a country based on the posts of 12 year old nerds that will never have sex.  That demographic is an extreme minority, and simply shows your ignorance.  If you want to attack a country you need to look at the big picture.

It's also funny that Berserk_Vampire likes 'teasing the States' with McDonalds, when Canada has 0.352 McDonalds Restaurants per 10,000 people, which is the third highest country in per capita restaurants (behind New Zealand @ 0.369 and the US @ 0.433).

CO2 emissions have also been talked about here.  The US does have the highest output, but there are reasons for that:

Many people are aware that the USA is the world's largest producer of Carbon Dioxide. This is partly because it has the highest material wealth in the world, in total and on a per person basis. But it also suffers from a relatively extreme continental climate, with bitterly cold winters away from the coast and blisteringly hot summers. Much energy is used in heating and cooling buildings. Americans are also famous for their love of the automobile. Petrol (gasoline) is, by European standards, very cheap, and many American cities are widely spread out, causing inhabitants to drive long distances to work or to shop.
The National Energy Foundation
Several people have mentioned the Kyoto Protocol in regards to emissions, but none have happened to mention Australia, the second highest country in per capita co2 emissions, which also is not a ratafied party of the Kyoto Protocol.  Many of you that have mentioned it seem to lack full knowledge of how it works.  In reality, it wouldn't reduce the global co2 emissions because countries such as China and India are exempt from it.  This means that countries will outsource production that causes these gases to those unrestricted countries.  This makes no economical sense to the US.

America also has the largest GDP in the world.  The US has a GDP of nearly $13 trillion, making up more than 1/5th of the world's GDP.  This figure is one of many used to determine economic performance, and although by itself it doesn't mean that much, it does carry some weight and a comparison may help you visualize our production.  The sum of the EU (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, United Kingdom, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia) just barely edges out that of the US. Are some of you trying to tell me that the world economy wouldn't be affected by all of those countries disappearing?

I am not denying that some of what America does could be considered amoral, but most people don't look at the good that comes from it, or the countering good things America does.  We do not live in a utopia, and the good will always be offset by the bad.  I am sick of people bashing America without considering any of the problems with their own country.  America is a young nation, and is becoming more and more concious of the world view every day. 

There are days when I am not proud to be an American, where my government has taken actions I personally wouldn't agree with, but there is not much I can do.  Regardless of who you vote for, you don't have much of a say on their actual policy.  I am sick of people blaming those that voted for Bush for everything he has done in office.  That's the same as blaming every German for the actions of Hitler and the Nazi party. Worx, do you want us all to believe that you and your ancestry are personally responsable for the Holocaust?

If all of you truely want to affect change, stop bitching about things on an internet forum and take action.  Trying to change things through insults is a poor and inefficient tactic.

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy my cheesburger, car, and the exceptionally high standard of living my family and country have given me.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6765|MA, USA

Tyferra wrote:

whittsend wrote:

Tyferra

Wrong.  As I have already posted twice, the US actually gives substantially more than any other country.  It simply isn't all given through the government (which is fine, as goverment aid is less effective than private aid).
True, it's not all given through the government, people give their own aid everywhere, (things like sposering a child,) and in America, richer people can give substantially more, (Bill Gates gives enough for a small country.)

I said America gives the least in charitable aid per capita This mean per person, America gives the least. I was just backing up a fact. America gives a lot of money for a country, because it is a rich country, but for money spent on charitable aid per person, America is left behind.
And I stated that you are wrong.  I will state it again if you like.  When including private donations the US is not last in giving, per capita.  See previous discussion with ArMaG3dD0n.

Tyferra wrote:

It wasn't an attack on America, it was a statement of fact. That's the fucking problem you know, Americans are always keen to fly off the handle without fully registering what they hear.
Why do people insist on making judgements?  You have just judged almost 300 million people.  Are you sure you are qualified to make that kind of judgement?  That sounds like the type of Judgement that, if made by an American, would prompt one to say, "That's the fucking problem you know, Americans are always blah blah blah."
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6695
nah i wont make fun of him, but i see alot skinny people really skinny like a toothpick so gross on girls they think they look good having no meat on and looking like a skeleton to those kinds of ppl i encourage fast food.
Erkut.hv
+124|6742|California
You go girls. My thread rules. 20+ pages, go Erk!

Flame on fuckers.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
Erkut.hv
+124|6742|California
Damn, looks like Erk is moving.
Schutzengel
+0|6669
Damn ... the netherlands are a democracy ????

I'll bet the Queen Beatrix is pissed off at that ... when did that happen ... because the last time i was a Soesterberg holland (the netherlands) was a monarchy... they had a parlament ... but they were a monarchy ... kinda like saying spain is a democracy ... when juan carlos is king. 

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery;jse … %20Beatrix

just in case ya didnt know ....

on and BTW i am one of those americans who does know where europe is on the map. and frankly you can keep it

double digit unemployment, 60%+ taxes ... F@#$ that
Schutzengel
+0|6669
Oh, and shifty i disagree ... German Chicks are the HAWT !!!!

here is just one example. i could find many many more that just are not quite as tasteful.

https://www.makeupyourmind.nu/weblog/archives/dirndl-thumb.jpg
Sunday8PM
+1|6848|EU
20 pages, way too much to read but I'll put my opinion here anyway.

Americans seem to think that USA is the greatest country in the world and that they're superior in everything but that is a load of bullshit. Not even their army is superior, they just think so because they're only fighting developing-countries lol. Sure there are cool Americans, I'm not gonna slag 'em off like they're all the same but many really seem to be living in their own little world and they have no idea nor do they care what happends outside it.
I read a conversation in another forum about whether to go for PS 3 or XBOX 360 and there was an American that said something like "no way I'm gonna get a PS 3, don't you remember what the Japs did to us at Pearl Harbor?! I'm sticking to American stuff!" and that made me f*cking laugh! Seriously what is Pearl Harbor compared to pretty much any attack the Americans have carried out? At least Pearl Harbor was a military target unlike most of the Americas ones...
Schutzengel
+0|6669
At least Pearl Harbor was a military target unlike most of the Americas ones...

please show me where the US has purposefully targeted civilians....

That is one seriously F@#$ed up statement.
G/SiLo
+-2|6683|why do u care
i admit the US of A isnt the best country in the world. i happen to live in miami. thats in florida. in the USA. i would so much rather live in the netherlands or sweden. hot blondes. free medicare. having to go to special military militia training every month. and for all of you that says bush sux and we all voted for him. he does suck he is stupid and those people who voted for him are all republicans. but on second thought would u have liked to kerry the hippie try to clean up the mess in iraq?? that would add insult to injury. seriously.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6695

Schutzengel wrote:

Oh, and shifty i disagree ... German Chicks are the HAWT !!!!

here is just one example. i could find many many more that just are not quite as tasteful.

http://www.makeupyourmind.nu/weblog/arc … -thumb.jpg
no no no no! dont disgrace you're country by posting a woman that looks like a guy however alot of the girls in Germany are very ugly and look like guys "but" when they are attractive they can be very sexy.

Same goes  for all of those other places like Poland, Ukraine, Russia.

The women most of em can look like gross guys but the sexy ones are really nice you wanna bolt em in the ass like zeuss.
G/SiLo
+-2|6683|why do u care
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6695

G/SiLo wrote:

When you get older you'll start having these feelings for women specially sticking natural objects in them with massive force.
Schutzengel
+0|6669
she looks like a guy ... wtf... but you want to "bolt a hot chick up the ass..."   

Turns off the "Rainbow Alarm" because it is too damned loud ...

oh and BTW i am american
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6695
Are you telling me you wouldnt do a girl in the ass  that was extremetly beautiful?
G/SiLo
+-2|6683|why do u care
dude i would jump on that shit. but come on if u start a post on positions and crap i will monitor that shit 24/7 but thats not he point were talking about shit that should be on CNN for god sake
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6695
Come on a little poop never hurt any one!
G/SiLo
+-2|6683|why do u care
i know i said shit alot in those two sentences. lol
piett55
+0|6670

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Its not that we dont like ur country...

We feel pity towards u and ur ignorant government.
and there 300 pound women.
You know what you prick, you need to stop going down on people for their weight, what they like to eat, and where they are from. Obesity could be life threatning, so you are making fun of people who could die, but I understand you going down on people over the Internet, since over 90% of the people in the U.S. look a lot better then you do, including the obese ones. Maybe you should stop making fun of people for their bodies, and take a look at your ugly face and give some thought as you why you have to be a dick to people to make up for yourself. FUCK YOU, I HOPE YOU GET FAT JUST SO PEOPLE CAN MAKE FUN OF YOU, prick. [/endrant]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard