BVC
+325|6697
I'm against females being frontline troops in the case of big conflicts simply because if lots die it'll make it that much harder for their contry to continue reproducing.  You don't need many males to keep a population going, but you sure as hell need women!

That said, the highest-ranking military type I've met (whose rank I've been aware of) was a women; rec centre liason among other things, went to Afghanistan as a Captain, came back and was promoted to Major.  Admitadly not a combat role, but she must have done something right.
fitz8402
+10|6612|The Halls of Montezuma

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

There is no direct quote. Take an Administration of Justice class, then you might learn a thing or two about civil rights/ equal opportunity.
You are correct sir!  There is no quote thus proving you were talking out your ass when you said the documents were created to be adaptive.  It sounds like you need a little schooling my friend.  As for me needing an Admin of Justice class I would be more than happy to compare college transcripts with you.  I guarantee you that after we were done you would realize that when I speak of government and law I am speaking from a position based in fact and not opinion.
I could care less what grades you've received, what's evident is that no learning has occurred. If the Bill of Rights wasn't meant to be adaptive, then why the hell does it have ANY amendments?

Does your town still have segregated drinking fountains, by the way?
The bill of rights has not changed.  It is just the first 10 amendments of the constitution.  It will never change.  You really need to think before you speak my friend.  I wont even dignify your segregation comment with a response.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

fitz8402 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

fitz8402 wrote:

You are correct sir!  There is no quote thus proving you were talking out your ass when you said the documents were created to be adaptive.  It sounds like you need a little schooling my friend.  As for me needing an Admin of Justice class I would be more than happy to compare college transcripts with you.  I guarantee you that after we were done you would realize that when I speak of government and law I am speaking from a position based in fact and not opinion.
I could care less what grades you've received, what's evident is that no learning has occurred. If the Bill of Rights wasn't meant to be adaptive, then why the hell does it have ANY amendments?

Does your town still have segregated drinking fountains, by the way?
The bill of rights has not changed.  It is just the first 10 amendments of the constitution.  It will never change.  You really need to think before you speak my friend.  I wont even dignify your segregation comment with a response.
Sigh...

Don't try to act enlightened, espescially with your narrow mindset. Whatever guy, go through life a fool. There's no room for change or interpretation in your mind. Sad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard