LordBF2
Banned
+3|6150|Kentucky

Ty wrote:

Banned.
Here's a tip: don't be tinkerdill. 32 he says eh? I find that really hard to believe.
LOL , is he perm banned or will this idiot be back and thank Ty for responding as quick as you did , good work roy
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6730|Honolulu, HI
1500 replies and over 100,000 views and where has this thread gone?  Just wanted to make that observation...

So back on topic, the only stats that have updated since the outage began were about 400 points I earned on a Christian gamers server.  I'm starting to think, maybe those God-boys really do have a greater power on their side, since none of the roughly 3,500 points I scored on the handful of other servers have registered yet.

This frightens me, and not because of its epistemological implications either, because it tells me that one of the following scenarios is happening:

1. The stats will eventually process, but there's no "queue" for them and they're simply dealt with on a first-in, first-out basis.  Meaning those 3,500 points I theoretically earned over the past two weeks will never make it to the front thanks to other people's new stats coming in.

2. Those 3,500 points are gone because EA never received them.

3. There actually is a God and He is on EA's side.

Needless to say, none of those possibilities is very comforting.
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6185|Wolverhampton
So your saying EA's new slogan is "In God We Trust" ?
Gunner978
+7|6278|USA
I just got about 1500 of the 6000 points i earned while the stats were out.. not too bad.. just wait it out guys... BTW 100k+ views.. WOW
daves-box
+15|6648
I really think there is still something wrong with the stats.  SF badges are not going through and over the weekend I played on servers that would give stats and then just stop.  I know its backlogged but when a server quickly gives you points and then doesnt something is wrong. What do you all think?
V1king
+10|6157|Land of crocs and cane toads

Gunner978 wrote:

I just got about 1500 of the 6000 points i earned while the stats were out.. not too bad.. just wait it out guys... BTW 100k+ views.. WOW
I'm in agreeance with you on that.
-=V.R=-
+9|6160|Moldova (MDA)
wtf? now its not displaying my rank on servers
[WPG]Solid
+1|6731
Well, it looks like we're not out of the stats-woods yet.

Today's newspost has kept me puzzled:

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ryid=13746

It has a BF2142-header, but it's really BF2 news, found it here: http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2/

"As part of our work to address the recent stats issues we will be retroactively processing the backlog of stats from the days when stats weren't properly registered. This is a time consuming process that will take a number of days, beginning Monday July 2nd. During this time your stats are unlikely to accurately reflect your recent game performance, however once everything is caught up they should return to normal.

We appreciate your patience during this process and apologise for any frustration caused."

Sooooo, there are still many points waiting to be delivered to the right accounts? I think it is wise to sticky this thread - again.
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6152|The Netherlands
We... frustrated? How does it come they think that?
V1king
+10|6157|Land of crocs and cane toads

[WPG]Solid wrote:

Sooooo, there are still many points waiting to be delivered to the right accounts?
It feels like the week before Christmas...

P.S. - Seeya Tinkerdill....Was fun screwing with ya...
LordBF2
Banned
+3|6150|Kentucky
Another week ? they said this problem would be solved by this time THIS week , I'm starting to give up ( screw it ) , and I only need 7000 points till 3 star general
-=V.R=-
+9|6160|Moldova (MDA)
k-play.de servers are updating normal
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6181
This is a serious question and I would like some constructive feedback regardless. I don't want to hear OMFG stats because this website forum is BF2S....if you all don't remember that stands for Battle Field 2 STATS so if you don't like discussing stats or the outage then don't come to a site dedicated to this game's stats.

Anyhow, Here is my question.

My stats are working again, every server I have tried, i have gotten updates. I noticed a few little flaws. One, claymore kills added only one kill after a few rounds of playing sniper in which I know I got more than one kill with it (no i don't claymore spam). That isn't really a big deal though. Of course, I have gotten no stats from the black out but again, that is not a big concern. My concern is that even with recently played rounds, current updates are not adding up. I see that in Special Forces: Times required for service medals do not budge at all, but the times did show in the army times for badge requirements. I also noticed no updates when it came to grapple, flash or zip line usage. It is only happening in Special Forces. Everything else updates....just not my army times for service medals or equipment usage. Does anyone have an idea why it would be acting that way. Could the back log affect the stats in such a weird way that only few stats are still not updating and only in SF? I have seen a few other people mention this as well. Feedback please...thanks.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

tthf wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

lol who looks like a dumbass now
and you are who again?
im your mums sisters inbred fathers sons friend.
pleased to meet ya then
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6515

EA/DICE on June 2, 2007 wrote:

As part of our work to address the recent stats issues we will be retroactively processing the backlog of stats from the days when stats weren't properly registered. This is a time consuming process that will take a number of days, beginning Monday July 2nd. During this time your stats are unlikely to accurately reflect your recent game performance, however once everything is caught up they should return to normal.

We appreciate your patience during this process and apologise for any frustration caused.
Basically What they said is that our stats will all be back, and today, they will begin sorting them to the right player, so, this is proof that you will get your "lost" stats and medals and they will be back in a few days
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6157|Scotland!
I'll believe it when I see it.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
its been mentioned b4.
S
E
A
R
C
H
gameaddict
+35|6682|let op drempels
Wow they just started today to fix it. 
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6515

tthf wrote:

its been mentioned b4.
S
E
A
R
C
H
actually this hasnt, EA/DICE just posted this on their site

maybe you should read better...
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6392|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Someone025 wrote:

tthf wrote:

its been mentioned b4.
S
E
A
R
C
H

lol who looks like a dumbass now
']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands

Jamesey wrote:

gooner
+15|6250|United States
At least they are putting some effort into it, but we'll see if they can actually get it done, as you never know with EA/DICE/Gamespy.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01

Someone025 wrote:

tthf wrote:

its been mentioned b4.
S
E
A
R
C
H

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p1558041

about the same message..
apologies if its wrong
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria

Jamesey wrote:

my point exactly.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6392|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

tthf wrote:

Someone025 wrote:

tthf wrote:

its been mentioned b4.
S
E
A
R
C
H

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p1558041

about the same message..
apologies if its wrong
basicly the same thing but thats a post NOT a thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard