elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
Grenades, and claymore spamming = suck. Everything else is awesome.
Teflonspray
+2|6467
I neither, it's just another map.
Smithereener
+138|6314|California
Love - Close Action
Hate - Nade spam (but it's bareable)

Reason why I play - usually a 24/7 server, so I barely have to wait for load times.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6403|Earth
Love: SVD. Lots of alleys/corners make use for great shotgun kills. Small flags (Hotel, Square, Train) can make for great firefights to capture points.
Hate: Medics who won't heal you.
Signature
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6540|Winterpeg, Canada
It's very easy to do well in Karkand. A few good squad mates and having a 3:1 k/d is normal, if not expected. Lot's of points, and cqc.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6235|Uk
Love: Close combat, so many noobs, SVDing, Being a medic and actually fucking healing people (SHIT, UNHEARD OF!)

Hate: Fight never usually gets past hotel so rest of map is wasted, nade spammings, glitching, camping, all the usual suspects
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6153|Scotland!
There's always an active 24/7 karkand server waiting for me.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6298
love everything about it.  IMO best map ever made in any game
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6301|The | Netherlands
The close combat, rather take 32 version then 64.
Dislike: the stupid gay armor raping spawnpoints.
Like: Raping spawnpoints with gun.
McCullough
+7|6837
Good: It's a awesome City Map!

Bad: It's the only awesome City Map!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
Hate: too many god damn claymores/nades/medic whores, not enough teamwork etc.

Like: .... erm... i don't play it anymore

SHARQI FTW!
niomosy
+26|6688
Good: Armor whoring it.  I tend to be an oddball and go off as USMC and try to cap some flags other than Hotel and Square as my first priority.  With a good armor group, capping the MEC base first is a great way to really put the hurt on them.  Teamwork CAN be fantastic on this map.  With I/O, it can be a fun map.  The fun usually involves staying on the western (city) side of the map.  The fighting between the Guard Station and Warehouse isn't bad, but nowhere near as fun as any of the west-side battles (Square/Suburbs battles are always loads of fun).

Bad: Teamwork can be horrendous on this map.  Trying to get USMC to do anything other than cap the Hotel can sometimes be a point of frustration.  I've had many times of capping the Suburbs only to have no one spawn there, leaving me to solo defend it, which usually doesn't result in keeping it for very long if the MEC are competent.  I don't mind the clays, nades, and medic whores so much.  I've probably done it myself, though I tend not to really use Karkand for claywhoring, that's what Warlord's for

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard