bennisboy
+829|6796|Poundland
Karkand nade spamming is the rerason I stopped playing BF2, that and the lack of sharqi dedicated servers! So now I've moved onto 2142 n I'm glad I did, I prefer it by a mile. Maybe jus cos I'm better at it! lol. But we dont need karkand, camp gibraltar is so much better
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6493|California

bennisboy wrote:

Karkand nade spamming is the rerason I stopped playing BF2, that and the lack of sharqi dedicated servers! So now I've moved onto 2142 n I'm glad I did, I prefer it by a mile. Maybe jus cos I'm better at it! lol. But we dont need karkand, camp gibraltar is so much better
But, think about it.

EVERYTHING that went into BF2 Karkand to make it a shitty map is almost COMPLETELY gone in 2142.

BF2 Karkand VS. 2142 Karkand:

BF2 Karkand:

1) Nade spamming noobs

2) APC Whores

3) Tank Whores

4) Support Whores

5) Medic Whores

6) Claymore/C-4 Whores

7)

2142 Karkand:

1) Very hard to nade spam efficiently now. If you even HAVE nades, you probably only have 2 anyways (mabye 3) + reammo time is MUCH slower.

2) I doubt they will put those bulky APC's in there, but if they do, they dont have the huge splash damage 50 cal gun anymore, as for rockets... they will have to expose a weak side of them to get them down the allies. HELLO PILIUM.

3) MABYE no tanks but if they do, they have been MASSIVELY dumbed down as before said. + much easier to take out.

4) Support guns WAY more balanced, harder to get fast kills with em. + Reammo time is much longer, thus making it harder to get reammo points, THUS making less support whores.

5) Medic whores, same thing. WAY more balanced, harder to get fast killes with 'em. + Reheal time is much slower, thus making it harder to get reheal points, THUS making less medic whores.

6) APM's have less kill distance/ C-7 harder to throw and detonate. Clark Shotgun can now take them out (yay!). As well as can the engineer tool.

7) Snipers on roofs? No problem, arty them or snipe 'em back!

8) Mech whores, they might now put them in, WAY too big and bulky. BUT, if they do, I mean honestly, they are NOT hard at all to take out. They turret can't aim down very far so it wouldn't be practicall in allies. I've taken one with FULL health out with one shot from the second gun in the gunners seat of the speeder.

9) speaking of speeders, I think they would be a GREAT addition to this map. Small, fast, yet can't go in tight allies. One team (EU) could get the tanks, APC's, &/or Mechs, while PAC gets like 3 speeders to take em out.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6572|California, US
oh,chrsit lol
what is it some Iceland now?
this is gonna be pretty funny

Last edited by Monkeyman911 (2007-07-01 14:47:55)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6493|California

Monkeyman911 wrote:

oh,chrsit lol
what is it some Iceland now?
this is gonna be pretty funny
I wanna see someone make a spoof on an intro of EU invading Karkand. A squadron of Mechs come in. First step they take off of the road and onto the ice, they all slip and fall. Then you see all of the PAC guys on the ground laughing they're asses off. I can actually picture that......and it's FUNNY.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-07-01 14:59:37)

Zukabazuka
+23|6835
The APC in BF2142 has a friking grenade launcher that shoots 3 shot with huge splash dmg. All it does it rape infantry. Lucky that it has weak armor.

Hmm Walkers might have trouble at many points but you should just stick around the back.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6493|California

Zukabazuka wrote:

The APC in BF2142 has a friking grenade launcher that shoots 3 shot with huge splash dmg. All it does it rape infantry. Lucky that it has weak armor.

Hmm Walkers might have trouble at many points but you should just stick around the back.
Its hard enough getting around karkand with the apc as it is. The 2142 apc's are nearly twice the width.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard