mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6254|Uk
one word...LATITUDE.........YEAH!!!!!

music festival, gonna go there and be sober for as little of the 3-4 days as possible
Chou
+737|6808

[REB]Qrite wrote:

Does anyone have any fun shit tht there gonna do this summer,  like anything tht is worth replieing about .. just trying to get some ideas for stuff im gonna do this summer
Find a nice girl and forget everything around you
agent146
+127|6404|Jesus Land aka Canada
get my licence and having a nintendo ds party with my friends....while riding the public bus....yes GEEKS GEEKS.
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland
Yeah i need some ideas, I'll have three months of nothin after exams
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6378|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
airsoft, LANs, invite your friends cousin over so he can kick your ass...   maybe rejoin the cool club
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6290

officer_matt wrote:

smoke weed everyday, go to greece for two weeks, go to the local openair music festival, hang out with friends at the baths and so on
Greece?coollies
I am from Greece.Where are u gonna stay???

btw,heres my everyday scedule (till august,when i go for holiday in crete )

-Wake up
-BF2 till afternoon
-Cinema with girlfriend,or hang out with some friends
-BF2 till 3 am
-Masturbate before sleep

some weekends will be BF2 NON STOP or lan parties

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The exact meaning of summer
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6460|Stealth City, UK

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

officer_matt wrote:

smoke weed everyday, go to greece for two weeks, go to the local openair music festival, hang out with friends at the baths and so on
Greece?coollies

Sweet, Im going on holiday to Crete, go every year to a villa we have up there. Its near Chania (or Xania) in the North West. Where abouts do you go?

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-07-01 13:34:02)

Fear_ofthe_Dark
+2|6406
airsoft.
SmkenRez
+10|6382|The other side of world

RedTwizzler wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

It's easy to get warm when it's cold out...
ORLYNOW?
Try spending a winter in NY. IDC where your from but cold sucks
You think that's bad? Try Chicago, buddy.

As for me, I've got some summer school ahead of me. Not because I /fail, but because I wanna get some required classes out of the way for next year so I can chill more in the future.

Other than that, a lot of sitting on my ass, playing video games, jacking off, eating, jacking off, trying to get a girl, raising a ruckus with my friends, jacking off, maybe driving school, jacking off... Then school starts back up again.

Life is so cyclical...
Shit try Montana winter
as for things to do this summer me----->rock climbing,disk golf, lots of sex with the wife, work, take the kids hiking, white water rafting, work, light big fucking fire works of on the 4th,teach the 2 birds i own new smart ass things to say,PARTY,drink lots of beer, bbq shit lots of great food,play some games,work again, party ,party ,<-----i like to party, camping, fishing, hmmmmmmmm----> what ever the fuck else i want to do.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6233
Bootcamp
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

figure out a way to adblock certain users on bf2s
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6712|Ireland
Im to lazy to go parties, that sucks for me.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6667
Well, I'm off to Denmark in 3 days for a Scandinavia's biggest music festival, Roskilde. Arctic monkeys, red hot, muse, the killers, tiesto..you name it. Ill be there for 5 days drinking/fuckfest/toking so should be good.

Then I'm off to my villa in Nice in the South of France for 4 weeks where I will relax my ass off and work my ass off in preparation of the year of hell thats awaits me.

After that I'll take a couple weekends down at my summerhouse in the South of Norway and drive my boats, sail and generally just chilll..should be good.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-07-01 13:57:33)

Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6290

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

officer_matt wrote:

Greece?coollies

Sweet, Im going on holiday to Crete, go every year to a villa we have up there. Its near Chania (or Xania) in the North West. Where abouts do you go?
woot Chania?coollies my cousin lives there.I go there about 3 times a year,winter,easter,and summer (only for a day or a weekend though,not longer).

Anywayz,my real cottage is at the central crete,next to Libic sea(Did i spell libic right,i aint no native speaker)
Its at the Keratokampos area,just a bit south of Vianos.Well yeah,its pretty cool down there.Awesome sea,Africa climate and hot chicks oh YEAH!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard