pasthebiscuits
+2|6866|Redcar, England
Can somebody tell me what is deemed  as zip line use, because mine has been stuck on 58 for ages, and Im using it all the time.

When does it register a use of the zip line? when someone else has used it?

Help here would be greatly apperciated as I want my veteran badge.

Last edited by pasthebiscuits (2007-07-01 10:39:26)

Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6196|Scotland!
Did it stop updating your zip line usages when the stats problems started? maybe wait until they're fixed before going for medals/badges. Other than that I don't know.
pasthebiscuits
+2|6866|Redcar, England
my stats r updating just use of the zip line isnt , i just went on warlord and zipped roof to roof for 10 mins and checked my stats scored updated but zip still on 58!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else having this problem????
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6693|The Netherlands

pasthebiscuits wrote:

my stats r updating just use of the zip line isnt , i just went on warlord and zipped roof to roof for 10 mins and checked my stats scored updated but zip still on 58!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else having this problem????
try another server
not all the servers are updating stats yet.
thebean1979
+0|6200
A bit off topic but I have earned multiple SF badges and they dont show up though the points and time do show up any thoughts??, could this be related?

Last edited by thebean1979 (2007-07-01 19:16:49)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6327|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

thebean1979 wrote:

A bit off topic but I have earned multiple SF badges and they dont show up though the points and time do show up any thoughts??, could this be related?
I don't know, maybe it's about two weeks worth of backlogged stats?
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6463|California, US
For it to register all you need to do is shoot it? Might wanna wait for a sec (and then you can pick it back up with your 'G' default key)
thebean1979
+0|6200
Why is it then everything else updates, points, time, kits everything but badges, I have earned the same badge 4X in the last 24 hrs
pasthebiscuits
+2|6866|Redcar, England

Monkeyman911 wrote:

For it to register all you need to do is shoot it? Might wanna wait for a sec (and then you can pick it back up with your 'G' default key)
I tried! been on again today, score has registered stats have updated, no zip line used, when i deployed it like 20 to 30 times, Is this the same for everyone at the moment???
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6521|Somewhere else

Monkeyman911 wrote:

do that ten times in a few seconds and you'll get basic zip line. so, every zip line deploy counts to the permanent total
pasthebiscuits
+2|6866|Redcar, England

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Monkeyman911 wrote:

do that ten times in a few seconds and you'll get basic zip line. so, every zip line deploy counts to the permanent total
I understand the theory, and god knows i have tried but it is just stuck on 58 for me, could someone else try please, im wondering if it has anything to do with our recent outage.
amak1131
+4|6203
could it be maybe the points are updating but the badges/medals aren't?

Last edited by amak1131 (2007-07-02 18:33:43)

thebean1979
+0|6200
seems to be everything that concerns a badge is not updateing, badges usages all that crap

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard