CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6359|CA, USA
Why doesn't the UN do something to help Africa?  This scene seems tailor made for them. 

on the Iraq front, weren't the UN the ones with the resolutions against Iraq?  Stop or i shall yell stop again!  UN = 'useless notion' unless it can enforce the resolutions it imposes. 

Tell me why the UN is relevant any longer?

regarding iraqi oil, is the US actually getting this oil for free?  Tell me where i can get this free gas as i haven't seen it.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon

sgtpompous wrote:

Parker wrote:

sgtpompous wrote:

i never said the two wars were identical, the cause for fighting them is similar.  there were psychotic leaders that needed to be dealt with, and we were attacked by radical people who would have kept attacking us had we not acted. how is that different?

edit: you need to learn your WWII history, the nazis were about 10% of the german people, the rest either didnt want to get involved, or were too afraid to fight back, just as saddam's people were
wikipedia says that the population in germany in 1939 was:69,314,000

wikipedia also says:"The German community was nationalized and labor and entertainment — from festivals, to vacation trips and traveling cinemas — were all made a part of the "Strength through Joy" (Kraft durch Freude) program. Also crucial to the building of loyalty and comradeship was the implementation of the National Labor Service and the Hitler Youth Organization, with the former being compulsory and the latter consisting of nearly six million boys and girls."

wow, according to you nazi germany was pretty much only supported by children!?!?

i think you might be the one that needs the history lesson.......
good effort though.
good job putting words in my mouth fuckwad, good to know you have to take a figure of speech and do research on it to make sure you're not wrong. kudos to you. at least a third of the german army was either forced in to it, or tricked. and dont even talk about the HJ, because most of those kids parents put them in that before they knew what was going on. next time you try to give me a history lesson, just shut your cock-holster, or at least show me your history degree and dont go to a site that probably had bullshit facts on it. have a nice day

oh and to you brainless pricks who think the war was for oil instead of the deaths of 3000 american citizens. you suffer from very severe douche baggery and i hope you shit blood tomorrow
putting words in your mouth?
i quoted what you said, and then proved that you were wrong....are wrong....you have been wrong for this entire thread.
anyway good luck with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon

sgtpompous wrote:

Parker wrote:

sgtpompous wrote:

good job putting words in my mouth fuckwad, good to know you have to take a figure of speech and do research on it to make sure you're not wrong. kudos to you. at least a third of the german army was either forced in to it, or tricked. and dont even talk about the HJ, because most of those kids parents put them in that before they knew what was going on. next time you try to give me a history lesson, just shut your cock-holster, or at least show me your history degree and dont go to a site that probably had bullshit facts on it. have a nice day

oh and to you brainless pricks who think the war was for oil instead of the deaths of 3000 american citizens. you suffer from very severe douche baggery and i hope you shit blood tomorrow
putting words in your mouth?
i quoted what you said, and then proved that you were wrong....are wrong....you have been wrong for this entire thread.
anyway good luck with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.
how was i wrong you stupid bastard? i never said anything about the HJ, you did, i never said anything about the total population of germany in 1939, you did, i never said anything about wikipedia, you did. what i did say that the "10%" was a figure of speech and you went and did reasearch on it, i have no idea why. maybe for the cpacity of your tiny brain i should have said a small portion, but you would probably then claim to be alive back then and know exactly what was going on and why. and as far as my being wrong about everything, how do you know? just because you need to be right about everything to make yourself feel special doesnt mean everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. an opinion cant be wrong, in case you didnt know that. and find where i said the nazi's were completely supported by children and i'll give you a cookie, because i don't remember saying that. dickhead.
look kid, you were the one that made the pathetic little comparison to begin with.
when i called you on it you decided to change what you said, then said something about 10% of the population supported the nazis.....when i called you on that, well just look what your posts have degraded to.

oh, its a figure of speech now?
i thought you were actually debating something....sorry, i didnt realize you were just here to act like this....please continue, you make all your points invalid anyway.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356
Qs." Why do America invade and take over a country ? "

Ans. Becuase limp dick countries wont take on the tuff tasks.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Ans. Because they're incapable of minding their own fucking business.
Deuceman
+1|6699
Yeah I love these types of threads.  The US is evil yet here are a bunch of people who play a game and paid money to what?  An evil US corporation.  Way to show them.  I wonder if anyone here has heard of the Genocide convention?  There is a reason the world hesitates from calling anything genocide and it is because of that little treaty.

Also I would like to remind everyond that before the invasion the UN passed another resolution about Iraq having WMD's.  It wasn't like the US was the only one who said they had them.  Unless you all want to believe that the UN was basing this decision off of US intelligence.  And to the above poster I love it when people say that.  Hmm hundreds of thousands die in a country and it's not the worlds problem?  Well the world shouldn't have a human rights organization then.  Who cares what a country does to it's people?  It's obvious you don't care about your fellow man.

Last edited by Deuceman (2007-07-01 08:16:36)

Deuceman
+1|6699
And for those who will be too lazy to look up the Genocide convention.  It states that those who agreed to this must do all they can to Prevent and punish for genocide.  Let me repeat that, they agree to PREVENT and to PUNISH for genocide.  Are economic sanctions going to help prevent genocide once it starts?

Here is a link to the convention for those to read it.  It even lists what constitutes genocide and also what acts are punishable.
http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/p_genoci.htm
V1king
+10|6157|Land of crocs and cane toads

(Sloth, Greed, pride, envy,anger, gluttony......not sure about lust though)
Fen321
+54|6499|Singularity

Deuceman wrote:

And for those who will be too lazy to look up the Genocide convention.  It states that those who agreed to this must do all they can to Prevent and punish for genocide.  Let me repeat that, they agree to PREVENT and to PUNISH for genocide.  Are economic sanctions going to help prevent genocide once it starts?

Here is a link to the convention for those to read it.  It even lists what constitutes genocide and also what acts are punishable.
http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/p_genoci.htm
Hate to burst your bubble, but in that convention where does it state how one will prevent / punish those responsible?

I would assume the ICJ -- but hey check out the list of  reservations.....lots of people don't want automatic jurisdiction .
Commie Killer
+192|6389

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

Commie Killer, your missing the point.
What country are you a citizen of?

Do you understand the meaning of what took place,
and the relationship between those two separate/sovreign nations?

Americans should not be welcoming the ol' Queen/King  or any parliament/government dumbass from England to our
country to shoot the shit. What do you think they talked about at that meeting anyways? I bet it wasn't about the weather
or how her flight was.

Don't you know Prince Charles is the antichrist? Fuck, don't waste my time if all your
gonna say is some bullshit.

They're rubbing it in our faces and slowpokes like you
don't catch on to things like that.

The best way to affect and change us is to do it slowly and smoothly... like they have been.
And it's all being done right there in front of us, and for Christs sake even mostly recorded on media nowadays. 

They have balls people!
And whos gonna stop em anyway?

I like your quotes, but I highly doubt you thought of them all by yourself.
I know how to copy and paste also mr. wizard.

Why don't you do some research and bring some of your own opinions to the table?

I'm also under oath still to this day to protect and uphold the U.S. CONSTITUTION,
against all enemies, Foreign & Domestic.

If I get into fighten', man. im serious.
someone crosses me... straight off I'll nut em in tha face
and bring my heal down on their foot, and break the bone.

I'm a fighter and a winner. i'm a bad man.
I just realized you are being sarcastic. Now I feel like a dumbass. Great.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard