Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6394|The Sky!!!!
Yeahhh!!So my next Opponent will be Ultimatrox.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6543|Donnacona, Quebec
I contacted thareaper254, we should play sometimes this weekend (if he can),
Ultimatrox
+38|6245|Netherlands

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Yeahhh!!So my next Opponent will be Ultimatrox.
I have to fight you? but you are knocked out of the tournament right?
SteikeTa
+153|6759|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Hey 4ssault, get those clips up on youtube or something. Want to see it
Always learn from watching dogfighting clips.
san4
The Mas
+311|6700|NYC, a place to live

wookie_raper wrote:

san4 wrote:

Does anyone have any battlerecorder files or vids of their matches?
I think I've got some versus flyjetandkill, otherwise I got an unofficial match vs rabbit.v2.
It would be great if you would post them on youtube or filefront. I always learn from dogfighting vids too, but never enough.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6394|The Sky!!!!

san4 wrote:

wookie_raper wrote:

san4 wrote:

I think I've got some versus flyjetandkill, otherwise I got an unofficial match vs rabbit.v2.
It would be great if you would post them on youtube or filefront. I always learn from dogfighting vids too, but never enough.
Iam already making a Vid be patient
san4
The Mas

Flyjetandkill wrote:

san4 wrote:

wookie_raper wrote:

Iam already making a Vid be patient
Thanks!

Is it ready yet? 
wookie_raper
+11|6186|Norway

san4 wrote:

wookie_raper wrote:

san4 wrote:

http://files.filefront.com//;7893227;;/

rabbit will hate me for this lol
san4
The Mas

wookie_raper wrote:

san4 wrote:

wookie_raper wrote:

http://files.filefront.com//;7893227;;/

rabbit will hate me for this lol
Thanks! A battlerecorder file is perfect. I just watched it up to the first kill, and that was some pretty good dogfighting.

I had to rename the file: the extension has to be .bf2demo but the file on filefront has an extension of .2demo.
CC-Marley
+407|6840
What do you use to open it?
san4
The Mas

CC-Marley wrote:

BF2. Download the file, rename the extension to .bf2demo and put it into this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\[WINDOWSACCOUNTNAME]\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

Replace [WINDOWSACCOUNTNAME] with your windows account name.

Then start up BF2 and go to the Community tab and the demo should be listed and ready to play.

Edit: It worked for me once but then I had to reinstall BF2 (for unrelated reasons, I think) and now I can't get the demo file to show up under the community tab. Not sure what the problem is.

Last edited by san4 (2007-06-28 05:23:33)

CC-Marley
+407|6840
MIG vs MIG -|TLD|-Wake Air Show
Mystic Rider whooped me 6-0. Spec ops was right. He gets on your ass quickly and kills you. He seemed to out turn me easily. I'd see him and try to get behind him but never could mount any attack. Spent 99% of the time trying to evade. I think I got 1 missile hit on him. He sent several missiles into me along with MG fire to play with me.  My flares gave the missiles directions to my tailpipe. All in all I was disappointed in the outcome. I'd hoped to get at least one kill. Oh well. Best of luck to Rider. The EU winner better watch out. Most likely Rider will represent the good 'ol US of A...in the finals. I tried to run fraps but failed miserably...Sorry boys.
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/bf2-20070628-031320.png

Last edited by CC-Marley (2007-06-28 00:45:16)

san4
The Mas

CC-Marley wrote:

Mystic Rider whooped me 6-0. Spec ops was right. He gets on your ass quickly and kills you. He seemed to out turn me easily. I'd see him and try to get behind him but never could mount any attack. Spent 99% of the time trying to evade. I think I got 1 missile hit on him. He sent several missiles into me along with MG fire to play with me.  My flares gave the missiles directions to my tailpipe. All in all I was disappointed in the outcome. I'd hoped to get at least one kill. Oh well. Best of luck to Rider. The EU winner better watch out. Most likely Rider will represent the good 'ol US of A...in the finals. I tried to run fraps but failed miserably...Sorry boys.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/ … 031320.png
Well, at least you went far enough in the tournament that I'm not embarrassed to have been crushed by you in our match.

You weren't really trying to run Fraps during your last match, were you? Doesn't it screw up your framerate?
SteikeTa

san4 wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

BF2. Download the file, rename the extension to .bf2demo and put it into this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\[WINDOWSACCOUNTNAME]\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

Then start up BF2 and go to the Community tab and the demo should be listed and ready to play.

Edit: It worked for me once but then I had to reinstall BF2 (for unrelated reasons, I think) and now I can't get the demo file to show up under the community tab. Not sure what the problem is.
Damn it. I don't have a demo folder. Goes only this far: ----profiles\default
wookie_raper
+11|6186|Norway

SteikeTa wrote:

san4 wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Make it then:) name it to demos
CC-Marley
+407|6840

san4 wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/ … 031320.png
Well, at least you went far enough in the tournament that I'm not embarrassed to have been crushed by you in our match.

You weren't really trying to run Fraps during your last match, were you? Doesn't it screw up your framerate?
Tried to run it on one of my other pcs. Used my other account.
SteikeTa

wookie_raper wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

san4 wrote:

Make it then:) name it to demos
Damn it, I have a low IQ!!
Thanks. Will try that, but have to watch Friends, Scrubs and That 70s show first.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6375
We are half way to the final four and _MysT1C_Ri|)er_  Has made it as the first in the NA bracket ....

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/SirAidynSage/american-flag1.gif

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-28 12:46:32)

Too bad i missed out but i cant wait to see the final dogfight.
SteikeTa
If any of the final contestants can use fraps, that would be great! Of course, if it deeply reduces your fps, then don't use it. Maybe I'll come and spectate it.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6375
For those that still have matches to reach the ELITE Eight need to get there matches done before Sunday July 1, 2007, so I can update the brackets, you don't want to be dropped, this should not have taken three weeks to complete..

You need to communicate where you stand with you matches...

Get them done this weekend.....

Last edited by Sir Aidyn Sage (2007-06-29 09:57:42)

FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6543|Donnacona, Quebec
I am considered as in the "31337 8"

/me cries
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6375
Final Four and the FINALS are TBA   when you make the Final four your on hold, Do not continue these will be scheduled matches...
Need_2_Kill
+0|6166|Las Vegas, NV
It's Need_2_Kill

Not In2k, thats my xfire.
Need_2_Kill
+0|6166|Las Vegas, NV
Won by forfeit after the third kill lol

Does that count?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard