ToughGuy#3
+2|6166
I just installed Highway Tampa and now when I finish playing a round, regardless of the map, my machine quits the game and sends me back to the desktop. Should I download the 1.41 patch again form EA? I've had the game for three weeks and it worked fine, which leads me to believe that the map might be the cause of the problem. Any ideas?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6628|Mhz

Mines working fine, try repatching like you said, if that doesnt work do a full re-install.
ToughGuy#3
+2|6166
That's a good copy on your last.
HSG
+23|6482|British Columbia, Canada
my game crashed once rite after the installation i joined a Highway Tampa server, when i cliked joinagem it crashed.
Teflonspray
+2|6476

HSG wrote:

my game crashed once rite after the installation i joined a Highway Tampa server, when i cliked joinagem it crashed.
The server you tried to join probably was running the beta version of Highway Tampa. The server must be running the same version as you have, otherwise you can't play the map.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6702|The Ville
Let the ponds go first..
HSG
+23|6482|British Columbia, Canada

Teflonspray wrote:

HSG wrote:

The server you tried to join probably was running the beta version of Highway Tampa. The server must be running the same version as you have, otherwise you can't play the map.
no i'm not that stupid it was my clan server and i joined back that second.

Last edited by HSG (2007-06-29 17:33:52)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6593|Seattle

Unclean009 wrote:

It is because the majority of the servers are still running the beta map. There is no visual difference on the server list between the beta and the final versions. If you have the final, the beta servers will show up and it will seem that they are running the final from your end, when they actually are not.

killaer wrote:

Why would you need to re-patch? I think it's just that the servers are running the beta, I don't think there is any need to repatch..makes no sense to me.
fabiator14
+7|6159|Normandy - France
did you install the beta version before?

if yes, you will have to install all again. I read that the beta version has to be deleted before installing the final one
ToughGuy#3
+2|6166

fabiator14 wrote:

if yes, you will have to install all again. I read that the beta version has to be deleted before installing the final one
No, no beta version. I installed the 1.41 patch again and the problem went away.
Teflonspray
+2|6476

fabiator14 wrote:

Install everything? I don't think so. But deleting the beta version of Highway Tampa might be a good idea. But I just installed the final version over the beta version and I haven't had any problem with Highway Tampa since. So I guess it differs what method works on which computer.
ToughGuy#3
+2|6166

Teflonspray wrote:

fabiator14 wrote:

Install everything? I don't think so. But deleting the beta version of Highway Tampa might be a good idea. But I just installed the final version over the beta version and I haven't had any problem with Highway Tampa since. So I guess it differs what method works on which computer.
Computers are like women, you buy them expensive things so they will let you play with them, but when they don't feel like playing you had better hope you have a good friend that will let you play with his . . . computer.

no homo.

Last edited by ToughGuy#3 (2007-06-30 04:18:38)

fabiator14
+7|6159|Normandy - France

Teflonspray wrote:

fabiator14 wrote:

I was not clear, please apologize.

I wanted to say that you have to install Highway tampa again, not all BF2 !!!

sorry for misunderstanding.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard